-我要打穿你的头!
– Right through the head I’m gonna get you!
-把那头猪扔出去!-快看!
– Throw that pig out! – Look at it!
当心!
Look out!
-冷静点,好吗?我知道我在做什么。
– Cool it, man, will you? I know what I’m doing.
-你才不会呢
– Like hell you do.
-杜克,你救了我的命!
– Duke, you saved my life, man!
——屎!
– Shit!
昨日♪♪
♪ Yesterdays ♪
昨日♪♪
♪ Yesterdays ♪
♬日子我知道♪幸福甜蜜
♪ Days I knew as happy sweet ♪
♪与世隔绝的日子♪
♪ Sequestered days ♪
♪过去的时光♪
♪ Olden days ♪
♪金色的日子♪
♪ Golden days ♪
♪疯狂的浪漫和爱情的日子♪
♪ Days of mad romance and love ♪
♪那时快乐的青春属于我♪
♪ Then gay youth was mine ♪
♪真♥相♥就是我的♪
♪And truth was mine ♪
♬快乐的、自♥由♥的、燃烧的生命♬
♪ Joyous, free, and flaming life ♪
它们肯定是我的
♪ Them sure was mine ♪
♪我很难过♪
♪ Sad am I ♪
♬我很高兴♬
♪ Glad am I ♪
♬今天♬
♪ For today ♪
♪我梦到♪
♪ I’m dreaming of ♪
昨日♪♪
♪ Yesterdays ♪
-是你吗,桑尼?
– That you, Sonny?
-是的,是我,宝贝。
– Yeah, it’s me, baby.
-今晚的观众怎么样?
– How’s the crowd tonight?
– – – – – -不坏。我们挖了足够的草来赚钱。
– Not bad. We’re pushing enough grass to make our money.
-刚刚好,但现在肯定不像以前在哈莱姆的好日子了,那时白钱是老板,他们很好,白猫来到哈莱姆,把钱撒在大个子伯莎周围。

– Just enough, but it sure ain’t like the good old days in Harlem when White money was boss and them fine, White cats came up to Harlem, spreading it all around Big Bertha.
哦,孩子。
Oh, child.
那是在和平游♥行♥、静♥坐♥、骚乱和其他事情发生之前。
That was before all those peace marches, sit-ins, riots, and ‘dos.
-没有和平游♥行♥并没有什么错。
– Ain’t nothing wrong with no peace marches.
-是我,宝贝。
– It’s me, baby.
-那个小丑是谁?
– Who’s that joker?
-我的朋友。
– Friend of mine.
凯特,你吸大♥麻♥嗑嗨过吗?
Cat, you ever been high on pot?
-开什么玩笑,草?
– Are you kidding me, man, grass?
谁不喜欢呢?
Who doesn’t, you know?
你以为我是乡巴佬吗?
What do you think, I’m some kind of a hick?
——嘿!让我们让那只猫上大♥麻♥吧!
– Hey! Let’s get that cat going on pot!
拿一个。我说的就是这个,宝贝。
Take one. That’s what I’m talking about, baby.
没有问题,第二次。来吧,加入俱乐部吧。
Nothing wrong, take two. Come on, be a club member.
就是这样!把三个!
That’s it! Take three!
把四个!来吧,五,六,七!
Take four! Come on, five, six, seven!
宝贝,就这样!
That’s it, baby!
他现在不会输了,真的不会。
He ain’t losing now, no, indeed.
关节,希里,关节!保持宽松的!
A joint, Hilly, a joint! Stay loose!
弗里茨,快点,停下!哟,弗里茨!
Fritz, come on, now, stop! Yo, Fritz!
弗里茨,快点,快停下!
Fritz, come on, now, stop it!
不,不要停止!哦,耶!
No, don’t stop! Oh, yeah!
哦,不,弗里茨!来吧!
Oh, no, Fritz! Come on!
嘿,托罗!户沟猫!
Hey, toro! Hully gully cat!
爬,糖!
Climb, sugar!
真的吗?是啊!
Really? Yeah!
哦,耶!不,弗里茨!
Oh, yeah! No, Fritz!
加油,弗里茨!哦,弗里茨!
Come on, Fritz! Ooh, Fritz!
啊,男人,是啊!
Aw, man, yeah!
哦,你能看看吗?
Ooh, will you look at that?
弗里茨,你还不够黑,亲爱的。
Fritz, you ain’t Black enough, hon.
哦,弗里茨!
Oh, Fritz!
那古老的黑魔法抓住了我!
That old black magic got me!
——哦,弗里茨!这是正确的!
– Oh, Fritz! That’s right!
在这里,亲爱的!哇,哇,哇!
Right there, honey! Wow, wow, wow!
泵的东西!
Pump that thing!
-突然间一切都清楚了!
– Suddenly it’s all very clear!
我必须告诉人♥民♥革命的事!
I must tell the people about the revolution!
——嗯?——反抗,反抗!
– Huh? – Revolt, revolt!
——该死的!你在胡说些什么?
– Damn you! What the hell you jabbering about now?
——反抗!
– Revolt!
反抗!反抗!
Revolt! Revolt!
反抗,你们这些愚蠢的白♥痴♥!
Revolt, you thick-skulked idiots!
你为老板背负了沉重的负担!
You have carried heavy burdens for the bosses!
你为了老板辛辛苦苦地干了一辈子!
You have sweat your lives away for the bosses!
老板们开着豪华轿车到处跑!
The bosses, they ride around in limousines!
-滚出我的车!
– Get the fuck off my car!
老板们,他们在吃草莓和奶油!
– The bosses, they’re eating strawberries and cream!
那是有趣的!猫才是真正的老板!
That’s funny! Cats are real boss!
-好吧,这是怎么回事?住手!
– All right, what’s going on here? Break it up!
-冷静点,警官。他只是在吹牛。
– Cool it, officer. He’s just blowing hot air.
没人在意。
No one’s paying no mind.
革命来了,再也没有豪华轿车了!
Come the revolution, there gonna be no more limousines!
革命来了,再也没有草莓和奶油了,瞧!
Come the revolution, there gonna be no more strawberries and cream, see!
-嘿,拉尔夫,你知道这些傻孩子的。
– Hey, Ralph, you know how these dumb kids are.
他们不知道自己在做什么。
They don’t know what they doing.
-是啊,没错
– Yeah, fucking A right.
-他来了!他才是让老板们掌权的人!
– There he is! He’s the one who keeps the bosses in power!
是他把你按住的!
He’s the one who’s holding you down!
——谁,我吗?——你!
– Who, me? – You!
——不,不。不是我,你。
– No, no. Not me, you.
——不,你!——你。
– No, you! – You.
-你,你,你。——我吗?
– You, you, you. – Me?
——不是我!——是的,你。
– Not me! – Yeah, you.
——你!——去你♥妈♥的♥!
– You! – Fuck you!
——你先!
– You first!
-资本主义的尖靴!
– The spiked boot of capitalism!
无产阶级头上的铁拇指!
The iron thumb on the heads of the proletariat!
-他们会杀了我们的
– They’re gonna kill us.
-我们就告诉他们在哪儿吧
– Let’s just tell ’em where it is.
-你想看看我孩子们的照片吗?
– Would you like to see a picture of my kids?
-拜托,伙计!你会死在这里的!
– Come on, man! You’ll get killed up here!
-抓住他们,抓住他们!——杀死他们!
– Get them, get them! – Kill them!
-让开,黑鬼!——草泥马!
– Move over, nigga! – Motherfucker!
不,不,现在-
No, no, now-
-我们一定会胜利的!
– We shall overcome!
-指挥官呼叫B编队。
– Group Commander to Formation B.
别让他们有机会散开。
Don’t give them a chance to scatter.
攻击所有拥挤的区域。
Attack all congested areas.
-我得找到他他会在哪里呢?
– I’ve got to find him. Where could he be?
这是他站过的地方后面的小巷。
This is the alley behind that place he was standing at.
它让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩。
It gives me the creeps.
——嘘。-弗里茨·弗里茨!
– Psst. – Fritz, Fritz!
-晚上好,夫人。
– Good evening, madam.
唷!
Eek!
哦,弗里茨!感谢上帝我找到了你!
Oh, Fritz! Thank God I found you!
来吧!跟我来,温斯顿,亲爱的。
Come on! Join me, Winston, my love.
虽然不是很漂亮,但很舒适。
It’s not very pretty looking, but it’s cozy as a bitch.
-弗里茨,快出来,好吗?
– Fritz, come out of there, will you please?
-你说什么?
– The hell you say?
满城的人都在找我?
With the fuzz combing the whole city looking for me?
嘿,我的照片上电视了吗?
Hey, has my picture appeared on TV yet?
他们发出警报了吗?
Have they broadcast an alarm?
他们有没有悬赏缉拿我的线索?
Have they offered a reward for any information leading to my arrest?
-别这么夸张
– Oh, don’t be so melodramatic.
你和你的宏伟幻想。
You and your illusions of grandeur.
我才不要和你一起进那个肮脏的垃圾桶。
I’m not getting in that filthy, grimy garbage can with you.
-好吧,去你♥妈♥的♥
– Okay, go fuck yourself.
-你真是个孩子。
– Oh, you’re such a child.
这样一个以自我为中心,自我中心的孩子。
Such a self-centered, egotistical child.
这太恶心了。
Oh, this is disgusting.
听着,如果你想这么说我的垃圾桶,你还是滚吧。
Look, if you’re gonna talk about my garbage can that way, you can just get the hell out.
听着,弗里茨,你还打算逃跑吗?
Listen, Fritz, are you still going to bug out or not?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!