我不会笑!开门,你们这些变♥态♥!
I won’t laugh! Open the door, you preverts!
——打开!法律和秩序来了!
– Open up! Law and order’s here!
——打开!- 好了,进去!
– Open up! -All right in there!
好了,进去!
All right in there!
-好吧,开门!我们到了!
– Okay, open up! Here we are!
哦,哇!我能做到!
Oh, wow! I can do it!
-宝贝,我真高兴!我飞起来了!
– Oh, baby, do I feel high! I’m flying!
这是一个多么美妙、多么曲折的世界啊!
What a wonderful, wiggly world!
我们在外面,但我们会进去的!
We’re outside, but we’ll get in!
法律和秩序来了!
Law and order’s here!
——打开!-那里面很好!
– Open up! -All right in there!
你的沐浴派对结束了!
Your fucking bath party’s over!
——在这里!——好吧,伙计们!
– Over here! – Okay, guys!
-就在嘴里!是的,我喜欢!
– Right in the mouth! Yeah, I love it!
拿着,拿着!嘿,你!
Take that, take it! Hey, you!
别碰我的东西!
Get your hands out of my thing!
-我们到了!-你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿?
– Here we are! – Where the fuck are you?
在那儿,脑袋里!
Over there, in the head!
把你的手拿开!
Get your hands off of my dick!
在头上!哦,我喜欢!
In the head! Ooh, I love it!
我爱它!拉尔夫,你在哪里?
I love it! Ralph, where are you?
拉尔夫,救命!明白了!
Ralph, help! Gotcha!
现在我明白了!在这里,看箭!
Now I gotcha! Here, take that!
明白了!在心里和头脑里!
Gotcha! In the heart and the head!
在那里!看那件事!
Over there! Watch that thing!
嘿!猫在哪里?
Hey! Where’s the cat?
哇。
Wow.
-嘿,看看这把大枪。
– Hey, look at this big fucking gun.
我杀了嫖♥客♥!我杀了嫖♥客♥!
I killed the john! I killed the john!
——哦,哇!——杀死,摧毁!
– Oh, wow! – Kill, destroy!
你能把眼镜给他吗,因为我不能?
Can you give him your glasses because I can’t?
我得去看看。
I have to look.
-你看不见?
– You can’t see?
-我会还给你的。
– I’ll give them back.
有一点,天啊,这对我有好处。
A little bit, oh, boy, this is good for me.
你能看穿我吗?你比我年轻。
Can you dig it in your eyes? You’re younger than me.
不管你是四十五岁还是四十八岁。
You’re forty-five, forty-eight, whatever you are.
我是六十七年。
I’m sixty-seven.
-我也想知道。我会给你眼镜。
– I wish I knew. I would give you glasses.
我会从家里再拿一双。
I’d take another pair from the house.
-不,我觉得我不需要眼镜。
– No, I didn’t think I would need the glasses.
我不再年轻了,要记住。
I’m not so young no more, got to remember.
-你什么也没看到?
– You don’t see nothing?
-我比你大。我会看到的。
– I’m older than you are. I’ll see.
我知道了,我会提到的。
I’ll mention that I see.
-你做得很好。你会做得很好的。
– You’re doing fine. You’re doing fine.
你知道一些不用看书的东西,对吧?
You know something that you don’t have to look at the book, right?
所以,说出来。说出来。
So, say it. Say it.
好吧。
All right.
记住。
Remember.
——这很好。-好的,很好。
– That’s good. – All right, good.
——好。——漂亮!
– Good. – Beautiful!
-谢谢,谢谢。——只是正常。
– Thank you, thank you. – Just normal.
你知道的,和善又安静。
You know, nice and quiet.
不,等一下。不要着急,
No, wait a minute. Don’t rush.
-天啊,我他妈的是个逃犯。
– Mother of God, I’m a fucking fugitive.
-就是这里!我看见他进来了!
– This is the place! I saw him come in here!
-天啊,这是个犹太教堂。
– Oh, my God, it’s a synagogue.
-这是什么地方?那是什么,教堂吗?
– What kind of a place is this? What is it, a church?
-嘿,听着,我能听到他们。
– Hey, listen, I can hear them.
听起来不像英语。
That don’t sound like English.
他们是波多黎各人吗?
What are they, Puerto Ricans?
-拉尔夫,你在考验我的耐心。
– Ralph, you’re trying my patience, Ralph.
-你走那条红毯我走这条红毯
– You go down that aisle, I’ll go down this aisle.
-太好了,你该说点亮话了。
– Good, it’s about time you said something bright.
拉尔夫,请安静。这是我的人。
And Ralph, please be quiet. It’s my people.
-抱歉,拉比。-他们都留着长发。
– Excuse me, Rabbi. – They all got long hair.
——对不起,拉比。-他们都有长衣服。
– Sorry, Rabbi. – They all got long clothes.
——对不起。-一定是嬉皮士教堂。
– Excuse me. – Must be a hippie church.
——嗨,拉比。-你看到他了吗?
– Hi, Rabbi. – Did you see him?
——上帝!
– God!
拉尔夫,你能不能闭嘴?
Ralph, would you please shut up?
-我没有大声说话。
– I ain’t talking loud.
-抱歉,拉比。
– Excuse me, Rabbi.
嗨,妈。对不起,拉比。
Hi, Ma. Excuse me, Rabbi.
本叔叔,你好吗?我在抓罪犯。
Uncle Ben, how are you? I’m catching a criminal.
对不起,拉布,是你。你找到他了吗?
Excuse me, Rabb, it’s you. Did you find him?
不,他在那边,但是
No, he was over there, but,
但我刚刚还在告诉你。
But I was just telling you.
-住嘴!
– Cut it out!
-但我只是,我没大声说话!
– But I was just, I ain’t talking loud!
-你在干什么?哦,这是怎么回事?
– What are you doing? Oh, what’s going on here?
你救了我的命!
You saved my life!
我们中断以色列-阿♥拉♥伯战争是为了这个特别声明。
We interrupt the Israeli-Arab war for this special announcement.
在与以色列总理戈尔达·梅尔协商后,同意向以色列提供更多武器和装备,前提是纽约和洛杉矶回归美国。
The president, after conferring with the Israeli prime minister Golda Meir has agreed to send more arms and equipment to Israel based on the return of New York City and Los Angeles to the United States.
——恭喜!恭喜!
– Mazel tov! Mazel tov!
-停下,你这只该死的猫!
– Stop, you motherfucking cat!
-以法律的名义住手!
– Stop in the name of the law!
-笨蛋,拉尔夫,你不应该跳舞的。
– Stupid, Ralph, you’re not supposed to dance.
-但我不想打破秘社!
– But I didn’t want to break the circle!
-你不应该跳舞的
– You’re not supposed to dance.
-我有音乐脚。
– I got musical feet.
-你这个愚蠢的菜鸟。愚蠢的菜鸟!
– You dumb rookie. Dumb rookie!
你这个愚蠢的新手,愚蠢的新手!
You dumb rookie, dumb rookie!
拉尔夫,你不能跳舞,因为你不是犹太人!
You’re not supposed to dance, Ralph ’cause you’re not Jewish!
-在该死的条子出现之前,我一直很开心。
– I had a great thing going till the frigging fuzz showed up.
我真希望那个瘦女人没把淋浴也打开。
I wish that skinny broad didn’t turn on the shower, too.
我想我感冒了。你好,男人。
I think I’m getting a cold. Hello, men.
大家都在忙着准备考试什么的吗?
Everybody all busy studying for their goddamn exams and all?
巴斯,你跟那个小妞怎么样了?
Hey, Buzz, how’d it go with that Dee-Dee chick, huh?
她身材不错,是吧?你得承认。
She’s got some bod, huh? You have to admit.
夏琳也不赖,对吧?
Oh, Charlene isn’t bad, either, though, right?
像,哇!海恩斯!
Like, wow! Hines!
你这头猪,老伙计猪!
You swine, old buddy pig!
你跟在阿尔维娜后面,今晚会很爽吧?
You groove behind Alvina, get some kicks tonight, huh?
混♥蛋♥,你还以为考试就是存在,宇宙生命力之类的一切。
Bastards, you’d think the goddamn exams was the be-all and end-all of existence, cosmic life force or something.
你会以为他们是该死的逃犯。
You’d think they were the frigging fugitives.
连跟男人说几句好话都不行。
Can’t even get in a few decent words to a guy.
混♥蛋♥!真烦人,他们就坐在那儿拿钱。
Bastards! What a bore, they just sit there and take bennies.
然后整晚都把脸埋在一堆书里翘着大拇指。
And stay up all night with their face stuck in a bunch of books and their thumb up their ass.
是的,是的,我记得那段时间,所有这些历史,文学和社会学的东西,都很鼓舞人心,很有启发性。
Oh, yes, yes, I remember the time when it was all very inspiring and enlightening, all this history and literature and sociology shit.
你认为学习是一件很重要的事情,然后你变成了一个大知识分子,坐在那里试图在智力上超过其他所有的大知识分子。

You think learning is a really big thing and you become this big fucking intellectual and sit around trying to out-intellectual all the other big fucking intellectuals.
你年复一年地埋头于这些该死的大部头而世界却与你擦肩而过。
You spend years and years with your nose buried in these goddamn tomes while the world is passing you by.
所有的东西,所有的踢,所有的女孩都在那里。
All the stuff to see and all the kicks and all the girls are out there.
而我,一个作家!
And me, a writer!
一个诗人应该经历人生的种种变化、矛盾和讽刺,走过世界上所有的道路!
And a poet who should be having adventures and experiencing all the diversities and paradoxes and ironies of life and passing over all the roads of the world!
挖遍所有的城市,城镇,河流和海洋,把它们都变成小鸡。
And digging all the cities and towns and rivers and the oceans and making all of them chicks.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
作为一个作家和诗人,我有责任走出去,挖掘这个世界,趁着还有时间,在这该死的世界里畅游,伙计。
As a writer and a poet, it is my duty to get out there and dig the world, to swim in the whole frigging scene while there is still time, man.
我放屁的日子结束了,宝贝。
My farting around days are over, baby.
从今天起,我要把每一天都当作生命中的最后一天来过。
From this day on, I shall live every day as if it was my last.
是的,是的!我必须这么做!
Yeah, yeah! I must do it!
不再有沉闷无聊的课程,不再有沉闷的讲座,不再和自命清高的胖嬉皮士坐在一起扯淡。
No more of the dreary, boring classes, the dismal lectures, the sitting around bullshitting with pretentious fat-ass hippies.
不再有书,不再有一群自以为知道全部内♥幕♥的老混♥蛋♥的胡言乱语。
No more of the books, the spoutings of a bunch of old farts who think they know the whole goddamn score.
天啊,我做了什么?
Oh, my God, what have I done?
我把我所有的笔记、书和其他东西都烧了,现在我不能准备考试了。
I set all my notes and books and stuff on fire and now I can’t study for my exams.
我要是不及格,我爸妈会气疯的。
I’ll flunk out and my folks will be pissed off as hell.
我去拿条毯子。
I’ll get a blanket.
毯子着火了。
The blanket’s on fire.
我们最好给消防部门打电♥话♥。
We better call the fire department.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!