围聚
Our huddle.
-那天晚上没有 -没有围聚
– We didn’t do it that night. – We didn’t do the huddle.
没有吗
We didn’t do it?
就那一次没有
That’s the one time we didn’t do it.
-为什么没有 -不知道
– Why didn’t we do it? – I don’t know.
是的 我们当时想的是
That’s right, ’cause we were sort of like,
“等待时间太久了
“You know what? We’re taking too long.
观众们等太久 直接开拍吧”
The audience has been waiting. Let’s just go.”
所以我们没有围聚
I think that’s why we didn’t do it.
-真的吗 -当时还是挺早期的阶段
– Really? – Well, it was sort of early on.
-还并没有… -确实挺早期的
– It wasn’t like — – It was very early on.
从那之后
And then after that,
我们就想”需要围聚吗”
we were like, “Do we need to do the huddle?”
-他说”需要啊” -是的 需要
– And he’d say, “Yeah.” – Yeah, we do.
“因为我可不想其他东西掉下来”
“‘Cause I don’t want anything else falling off me.”
-是的 -确实需要围聚
– Yeah. – We do need to do the huddle.
从那之后 就一直保持了
After that, we always did it.
去看看我们围聚的地方
Let’s go see where we did the huddle.
就这里 来
Right here. Let’s go.
直走到紫色门
Straight down to this purple door.
就在这里围聚
We did the huddle right here.
-是的 -就在这附近
– Yeah. – Right around here.
来 大家围聚一下 来
Come on, let’s do a huddle. Come on.
等等 你是说
Wait. You mean we…
拍摄当晚的气氛总是很热烈
So the atmosphere on tape night was always crackling.
能量满满
There was a lot of energy.
令人激动 你可是在拍摄剧集啊
It was exciting. You’re putting on a show.
趣味连连的一晚
It was a fun night,
对我们来说也是辛苦的一晚
but it was a really hard working night for us
我们会听取观众意见
and we would listen to the audience.
如果某个笑话没有效果 就算我们很喜欢
And if a joke didn’t land, even if we loved that joke,
他们会告诉我们不够完善
they were telling us it’s not good enough.
我们就会一起努力想个更好的
So we would put our heads together and try to beat it.
这是自助餐 那可要小心了
It’s a buffet. It’s in trouble.
要小心了 我会吃个干净
It’s in trouble, like I’m gonna go eat it all.
“看我怎么把钱吃回来”怎么样
How about “Here’s where I win all my money back”?
我喜欢 非常好
I like that. Great.
凯文 有很多改动
Kevin, there’s a lot of changes coming.
-好家伙 -大家准备好了吗
– Good shit. – You guys ready?
服务员呢 我要饿死了
Where is the waitress? I’m starving.
这是自助餐
It’s a buffet, man.
看我怎么把钱吃回来
Here’s where I win all my money back.
我非常享受观众的热情
I really enjoyed the energy of the audience, though.
-我是说片场观众 -没错
– I mean, the live audience. – Yeah.
-就是… -我也是
– I mean… – I did, too.
仿佛每周都和我们这些人拍独幕剧
It’s like doing a one-act play every week with all of us.
那个时候
I found myself, like,
每当他们哈哈大笑
when they would laugh at something,
我心里就想 “你们要是觉得这就算搞笑
I would think to myself, “Oh, if you think that’s funny,
下一段台词瞧好吧”
when till you get a load of this next line.”
他们使得我挑战自己更…
They would challenge me to try even —
我感受到了这种满足感
I felt this rewarding feeling.
-或者没感受到 -我要到这边来
– Or not. – I’m coming over here.
-或者平平无奇 -我感觉坐那边被无视了
– Or a flat nothing. – I feel left out over there.
坐这
Sit here.
至少对我来说
At least to me,
他们要是不笑的话我觉得自己要死了
I felt like I was gonna die if they didn’t laugh.
这样特别不健康
And it’s not healthy for sure.
可是有时候我说了台词
But I would sometimes say a line,
他们却没笑 我会出汗
and they wouldn’t laugh, and I would sweat
然后 就会痉挛
and — and just, like, go into convulsions.
如果听不到我期待的笑声
If I didn’t get the laugh I was supposed to get,
-能吓坏我 -会击垮你
– I would freak out. – It would take you down.
-你都没跟我们说过 -没说吗
– You didn’t tell us that. – No?
没有 我不记得你说过
No, I don’t remember you ever saying that.
我当时每天晚上都是这种感受
Yeah, I felt like that every single night.
我们最听从观众的一次是
One of the times we listened to the audience the most
在伦敦拍摄的时候
was when we were shooting in London
莫妮卡和钱德勒滚床单那场
and Monica and Chandler are in bed together.
开拍
Action.
我今天要结婚了
I’m getting married today!
早啊 罗斯
Morning, Ross.
我要结婚了
I’m getting married!
你觉得他知道我在这吗
Do you think he knew I was here?
观众们当时都疯了
The audience went insane.
我们站在那觉得”太不可思议了”
We were just standing there going “This is insane.”
我们就放任他们
We just let them go.
好了 该你了
Okay, your turn.
不是 我开玩笑的
No, I’m kidding.
-停 -他让我说的
– Cut! – He told me to say it.
他让的
He did.
我觉得那一刻就是我们重新思考
I think that moment was the beginning
莫妮卡和钱德勒的开始
of how we rethought Monica and Chandler,
因为原定计划是
’cause the original plan was
他们在伦敦滚了床单
they would sleep together in London,
露水情缘而已
it was a brief thing,
他们那种事后”天啊 我们做了什么”的反应
and we’d have some fun with it afterward
会是个笑点
as they’re both like, “Oh, my God, what did we do?”
但是通过观众的反应
But the way the audience reacted,
我们意识到大有可为
we realized there’s more to this
我们需要注意了
and we need to pay attention.
我还从没和你做这事
Well, I’ve never done that with you before.
正好是在季终
That was the end of the season,
我们有时间反思并斟酌
so we had time to really ruminate and think about it,
但是意识到我们要对此展开的时候
but it was such a powerful moment
那一刻特别激动
that we knew we had to explore it more.
我们把这段关系从”伦敦一♥夜♥情♥”
We expanded it from just a “One night in London” thing
扩展成”日久也生情”
to “This could be a thing” thing.
我还过伦敦时间呢 这算吗
I’m still on London time. Does that count?
-必须算 -太好了
– That counts. – Good.
在那个阶段
We still, at that point,
我们还不确定这段关系究竟能发展成什么样
didn’t quite realize how far it would go.
我们还是认为他们两个偷偷摸摸地
We still thought maybe it’d be fun with them doing it in secret
搞地下情会很有意思 也确实抖了很多包袱
and hiding it, which did give us a lot of funny stuff.
是我 进来了
It’s me. Coming in.
我今天特别惨 特别累
I’ve had a very long, hard day.
我特别喜欢莫妮卡和钱德勒刚从伦敦回到家
I love the episode where they’ve just returned home
绞尽脑汁不让大家知道
from London and Monica and Chandler
他们两人搞在一起的那集
are trying to keep it a secret that they’ve been hooking up.
明迪·卡林 演员 编剧 制片
谢谢你邀请我
So thanks for having me over.
演员们非常清楚
The cast, they know how powerful
搞笑视觉场景的冲击力有多大
just, like, a funny visual set piece will be,
这比他们说出的任何台词都更搞笑
and it’s funnier than anything they could have ever said.
瑞秋
Rach.
菲比
Phoebs.
回见
See ya.
《老友记》特别棒的一点就在于
So the really great thing about “Friends”
他们都特别擅长滑稽剧
is they’re so good with farce.
刚才什么情况
What the hell was that?
所以莫妮卡和钱德勒秘密约会这种事特别搞笑
So when there’s a secret like Monica and Chandler are dating,
就在于观众们都知道
it’s so fun because we the audience knows,
但是其他演员并不知道
but none of the rest of the cast knows.
好 这是”大家都发现了”那集的
Okay, this is from “The One Where Everyone Finds Out.”
丑裸男公♥寓♥
Ugly naked guy’s apartment.
菲比和瑞秋紧跟罗斯上
Phoebe and Rachel have tagged along with Ross.
尽管房♥间很空旷 但是个很棒的地方
Although it’s pretty empty, it’s a great place.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我爱死这个公♥寓♥了 完美吧
I love this apartment. Isn’t it perfect?
不敢相信我之前从来没发现这里这么棒
I can’t believe I never realized how — how great it is.
那是因为你的眼睛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!