Yes. There’s a couple here in the audience here.
你们有问题吗
Do you have a question?
是的 我有
Yes, I do.
女士们 先生们 是盖勒夫妇
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s Mr. And Mrs. Geller.
克里斯蒂娜·皮克尔斯和埃利奥特·古尔德
Christina Pickles and Elliott Gould, everybody.
克里斯蒂娜·皮克尔斯 & 埃利奥特·古尔德 盖勒夫妇
埃利奥特 克里斯蒂娜 我迫切想知道
Eliot, Christina, I’m keen to know,
你们对那时有什么印象
what do you remember about that time?
我记得他们对我们非常好
I remember they were awfully nice to us.
他们是脚踏实地 很真实的人
Very down-to-earth, real people.
我们爱这个剧 因为他们爱我们
We loved it because they loved us.
有一天我们来拍摄 他们说
And one day we came to work and they said,
“父母来了 父母来了”
“The parents are here, the parents are here.”
这让我很感动
And it was so moving.
我们真觉得自己就像他们的父母
And we really did feel like their parents.
事实上 我们那时还常常担心他们
In fact, we used to worry about them quite a lot.
埃利奥特和我说
And Elliott said to me,
“我们搞得好像真是他们的父母一样”
“We’re behaving like we’re really their parents,”
我们真的就这种感觉 因为他们很贴心
and we really did feel we were because they’re so sweet.
-我们爱你们 -太感人了
– We love you. – That’s incredibly sweet.
感谢你们今晚的到来
Thank you so much for being here tonight.
太棒了
Fantastic.
我得说我最喜欢莫妮卡
I’d have to say, I’m most like Monica
因为我也有洁癖
because I’m a clean freak.
大卫·贝克汉姆
国际足球巨星
我经常去旅行
You know, I travel a lot
总是住在宾馆
and I’m always in hotels.
我有许多的工间休息时间
I’ve always got downtime.
当我想念我的孩子 想念我的家庭时
When I’m missing the kids, when I’m missing the family,
我就会看《老友记》 因为它带给我快乐
I put on “Friends” because it makes me smile.
橙汁和看起来像苹果汁的东西
Orange juice and what looks like cider.
我最喜欢的一集是
My favorite episode has to be
他们所有人都在公♥寓♥里做好了准备
where they’re all getting ready in the apartment.
是油脂 我喝了油脂
It’s fat. I drank fat.
罗斯催促着所有人
Ross is hurrying everyone up
因为他需要做一个重要演讲 他很紧张
because he has a huge speech to make, and he’s nervous.
-你们怎么还没换好衣服 -还有半小时呢
– Why aren’t you guys dressed? – We have a half-hour.
钱德勒去了厕所
When Chandler goes to the toilet,
乔伊坐了钱德勒的沙发
Joey sits in Chandler’s chair,
他回来之后整个事件升级
and then he comes back and it all escalates.
-你坐我的位置了 -怎么就是你的位置
– You’re in my seat. – How is this your seat?
-因为我之前坐这里 -但你离开了
– Because I was sitting there. – But then you left.
我又不是去了西班牙
Well, it’s not like I went to Spain.
乔伊最终让了位置
Joey eventually gives up his seat,
但他带走了垫子
but he takes the cushions with him.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
你说要我把沙发让给你
Well, you said I had to give you the chair.
又没说要垫子
You didn’t say anything about the cushions.
垫子是沙发的精华所在
The cushions are the essence of the chair.
没错 我要带走精华
That’s right. I’m taking the essence.
这集就是那种当我出门在外
It’s one of those episodes that when I’m away
或者有些失落的时候
and when I’m feeling a little bit low,
只要一播放它
I just put it on
就能让我笑到流泪的一集
and it makes me smile to almost the point of crying.
你藏我的衣服 我就穿上你所有的衣服
You hide my clothes, I’m wearing everything you own.
-我的天哪 -瞧 我是钱德勒
– Oh, my God. – Look at me, I’m Chandler.
我还能再穿多一点吗
Could I be wearing any more clothes?
要不是我没穿内♥裤♥的话
Maybe if I wasn’t going commando.
“都没准备好”这一集是我们第一次
“The One Where Nobody’s Ready,” it’s the first episode
像戏剧一样不间断拍摄
we ever did that’s shot in real time like a play.
说实话穿这么多还真热
I’ll tell you, it’s hot with all this stuff on.
我最好还是别做弓步
I better not do any, I don’t know, lunges.
有时候需要按现有场景配置拍摄
Some of that was you had to do some bottle shows.
你既不能花太多的资金制♥作♥剧集
You had to do shows that weren’t gonna cost a fortune
又要保持一切都在场景内
and keep them located just on our sets
免得建造新场景
without building new sets, without, you know.
所以怎样才能让所有人在一个房♥间内展开情节呢
So how do you make a story where you put everybody in one room?
你是怎么搞得膀子脱臼的
What were you doing when your arm came out of the socket?
是肩膀
Shoulder.
当时他和我都在争沙发
That was when he and I were fighting over the chair.
那真是我们拍得最棒的剧集之一
That was one of the best episodes we ever did.
-我记得 -好吧 你说
– I remember. – Okay, you tell it.
-消防员 -对
– Firemen. – Yeah.
那集有消防员
There were firemen in the episode.
-不对 -没有吗 抱歉
– No. – No? I’m sorry.
拍摄现场有消防员
There were firemen on the set.
不对 是华纳兄弟的消防部来帮乔伊的
No, Warner Bros. Fire department came in to help Joey.
抱歉 我收回刚才的话
I’m sorry. I take it back.
但你可以再宣布一次
But go ahead and announce that again.
这是我几个月来最快乐的瞬间
That’s the best moment I’ve had in months.
钱德勒和乔伊一直争夺这张沙发
Chandler and Joey have been fighting over this chair,
乔伊冲着跳到上去
and Joey runs and jumps into the chair.
拍了三次 完美进行
We shot it three times, and it went perfectly.
完全没有必要拍第四次
Lord knows why we had to shoot it a fourth time.
要拍我坐在马特的大腿上吗
You want to go for me sitting on Matty’s lap?
我直接跑到咖啡桌那边
And I went just to jump over the coffee table
-不小心摔倒 -天啊
– and somehow tripped. – Oh, God.
我摔得四仰八叉
And my legs went up in the air
肩膀脱臼了
and my shoulder came out of the socket.
要看这段吗 他的膀子脱臼
Are we gonna watch this? His arm getting pulled out?
-就是这段 -天啊
– Here it is. – Shit.
什么 我可不想看痛苦场面
What? I don’t want to see pain.
-我站起来之前没什么痛苦场面 -那好 那好
– It doesn’t look like anything till I stand up. – Okay, okay.
开拍
Action.

No!
就是这个时候吗
It happened right there?
-是的 -已经脱臼了吗
– Yeah. – Did it already happen?
-是的 -见鬼
– Yeah. – Shit.
你在拽吗 拽的受伤的膀子吗
Are you pulling on it? Are you pulling the wrong arm?
-不 是另一边 -另一边
– No, it’s the other one. – It’s the other one.
不 不 不 脱臼太严重了
No, no, no, no, it’s going down too far.
见鬼
Shit.
格雷琴 麻烦等一下
Okay, Gretchen? Just a moment, please.
停止拍摄吗
Should we cut?
-是真的疼得叫了声吗 -是的
– Are you for real? – Yeah.
-是的 因为肩膀脱臼了 -很疼
– Yeah, ’cause he dislocated his shoulder. – ‘Cause it hurt.
我以为有人拽你膀子呢
I thought someone tried to pull on it.
天哪
Jesus.

Cut.
所以来了一堆护理人员什么的
So in come all the paramedics and whatever,
把他送进医院
and they’ve got to take him to the hospital.
所以那次拍摄就结束了
And so that was the end of filming
因为这不是那种
because it wasn’t even an episode
“我们可以拍其他场景”的剧集
we’re like, “Well, we can shoot out the other scenes.”
不能 剧集刚好是
No, it happened to be on the one episode
只有这个六个人
where it’s just the six of them,
他们都要在场 所以那天晚上就没拍了
they’re all in it, and we’re done for the night.
那样… 记不记得
And the way — do you remember how
绑带是怎么写到剧里的
the sling was written into the show?
不记得
No.
乔伊 现在明白为什么爸妈不让
See, Joe, that’s why your parents told you
在床上跳了吧
not to jump on the bed.
不得不把这个元素加进去
So we had to put that into the show,
但还是等到他恢复
but we waited until he was okay again
并能够拍摄”都没准备好”的结尾
to film the ending of “The One Where No One Was Ready.”
你有没有告诉医生
Did you tell the doctor you did it
-是你在床上乱跳摔成这样的 -没有
– jumping up and down on your bed? – No.
本来一开始是最简单的《老友记》剧集
So what started out to be the simplest “Friends” episode
结果花费了最长的时间才完成拍摄
ended up taking the longest amount of time to shoot.
我们每集之前都做的一件事
There was one thing that we did every show
那天晚上没有做
that we didn’t do that night before we started.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!