So watching that episode got me thinking
我也可以做亲密关系中的主导者
that I can also take charge of my own relationship.
我们订婚了
We’re engaged!
一年前我的父亲抱怨说
帕比特拉 印度
他的左手拎不起公文包
第二天他被诊断为
渐冻人症 一种不可治愈的疾病
我当时正和抑郁症斗争
I was battling depression.
南希 加纳
我当时的人生一片黑暗
I was at a very dark place.
有一周 我无法出门
One week, I wouldn’t go out.
甚至吃饭都是问题
The need to even eat was a problem.
我吃不下饭
I wouldn’t eat.
之后的事对我来说就像一场战争
眼看着我唯一爱的人
每天都离死亡更近一步
我记得我当时把自己锁在一个房♥间里
盯着墙看好几个小时
我甚至想过自杀
我是一名同性恋
I was a gay man
里卡多 德国
想过做詹妮弗·安妮斯顿那个发型
who wanted to have hair like Jennifer Aniston.
所以你能想象我有时会感到多孤独
So you can imagine how lonely I sometimes felt.
《老友记》是我想回家的原因
And “Friends” was what I came home to.
莉兹 墨西哥
《老友记》就是…
“Friends” was…
就是我的朋友 因为我根本没什么朋友
They were my friends since I didn’t really have any.
我说不下去了
And, um…I can’t.
它是我每天起床的一个动力
It became a reason for me to wake up every day
因为我感觉朋友们围绕着我
because I felt I had friends around me.
无论你多痛苦 多焦虑 陷入何种麻烦
如果看到屏幕上播放的《老友记》
你就会笑出来
就像每个钱德勒一样
Like every Chandler,
我找到了我的莫妮卡
I found my Monica.
我要哭了
I’m gonna cry.
这也太好了
That’s so nice.
他们根本想不到
They have no idea
他们对这个世界造成的一些影响
the kind of impact they partially made in this world,
他们应该每晚都能安然入睡
so when they sleep, they should relax
因为他们拯救了那么多人的生活
knowing that they have saved more lives,
虽然他们不认识那些人 但我就是其中之一
even if they don’t know them. I am one.
对于不喜欢这个剧的人 看我手势…
-And for those who don’t like the show, just, uh…
阿提拉 斯洛伐克
我觉得你完全就是乔伊
I think you’re like Joey 100%,
因为你就这样走进我的房♥间
because you just walk into my room
说着让我一头雾水的笑话
with these jokes that don’t make sense.
-那都很搞笑 -但你在狂笑
– They are funny. – But you are howling.
-好像都笑出眼泪了 -那些真的很搞笑
– Like, you have tears coming out of your eyes. – They’re always funny.
我觉得你就是乔伊 还带点菲比的影子
So, yeah, I think you’re Joey with a hint of Phoebe.
马拉拉和她最好的朋友伊
活动家 & 诺奖获得者
伊喜欢《老友记》
Vee loves “Friends.”
我知道了真正对电视剧上瘾是什么样子
And I realize what, like, this true addiction to a TV show means.
-我们一起看 -然后你就上瘾了
– We watched it together as well. – And then I got you hooked.
是的 那是我最自豪的时刻
Yes, and that was my proudest moment.
让她迷上这部剧后 那感觉就像是
When I got her hooked on it, I was like,
“任务完成”
“Mission accomplished.”
然后我们会一起整晚追剧
And then we’d stay up all night watching it together.
《老友记》把朋友带到了一起
You know, “Friends” Brought friends together.
所有人 集♥合♥
Okay, everyone, gather up.
剧中我最喜欢的情节是
One of my favorite moments from “Friends” is the routine,
罗斯和莫妮卡的招牌动作
and that’s the show where Ross and Monica
就是表演他们最喜欢的舞蹈
want to perform their favorite dance.
我知道怎么站上舞台了
I know what’ll get us up on a platform.
-什么 -招牌动作
– What? – The routine.
招牌动作
The routine.
五六七八
Five, six, seven, eight.
*男孩们 男孩们带来的麻烦*
* Boys, the trouble with *
*男孩们 男孩们带来的麻烦*
* Boys, the troubles with, boys *
*他们就是麻烦本身*
* They’re nothing but trouble *
*男孩们 男孩们带来的麻烦*
* Boys, the trouble with Boys, *
*男孩们带来的麻烦*
* The troubles with, boys *
*他们就是麻烦本身*
* They’re nothing but trouble *
*他们让你以为 他们头顶光环*
* They’ll make you think they’ve got a halo above them *
*但男孩们就是麻烦*
* But boys are trouble *
*麻烦就是他们的全部*
* Trouble is all of them *
*男孩们带来的麻烦*
* Boys, the trouble with *
*男孩们带来的麻烦*
* Boys, the troubles with, boys *
*他们就是麻烦本身*
* They’re nothing but trouble *
*男孩们带来的麻烦*
* Boys, the trouble with *
*男孩们带来的麻烦*
* Boys, the troubles with, boys *
这个是结束动作
It’s on the end.
这个夜晚
Now, throughout tonight,
我们会回答观众的问题
we’re gonna take questions from the audience.
这里有很多粉丝
There’s a lot of fans here.
有人想向剧集的主演们
Has anybody got a question tonight
提问吗
for the cast of “Friends”?
那边的女士
Yes, there’s a lady right here.
你的问题是什么
Yes. What’s your question?
对你们来说《老友记》肯定很棒了
So, “Friends” was obviously amazing for all of you,
但里面有你们不喜欢的地方吗
but was there anything that you didn’t like?
是个积极的问题
Way to keep it positive.
在你们拍摄剧集的过程中
Was there anything that you didn’t like
有什么不喜欢的地方吗
while you were shooting the show?
-猴子 -猴子
– The monkey. – And the monkey.
-猴子 -不是马塞尔吧 真的吗
– Oh, the monkey. – Not Marcel. Really?
-那只猴子吓到我了 -我喜欢那只猴子
– The monkey scared me. – I loved the monkey.
大卫不喜欢它
David was not a fan.
当然 那是因为你不需要碰它
Yeah, ’cause you didn’t have to touch it.
-什么 我也碰了 -是的 她碰了
– What? I did too. – Yeah, she did. She did.
听我说…
Eh. See —
首先 我想说我是喜欢动物的
First of all, I want to say I love animals.
我喜欢灵长类动物
I love primates.
我不讨厌动物
I have nothing against animals.
我是喜欢动物的人
I’m an animal lover.
但是 我…
However, I’m —
问题是
Here was my problem.
就像那只猴子
Like, the monkey,
显然它是经过训练的
obviously, it was trained and it had to hit its mark
它会在合适的时机做出正确的事情
and do its thing right at the, you know, at the perfect time.
但是不可避免的是
But what inevitably began to happen
我们本来可以全部安排设计好
was we would all have choreographed,
这样猴子就会搞砸它的部分
like, bits kind of timed out, and it would get messed up
一切就会陷入混乱
because the monkey didn’t do its job right.
我们需要 需要重新布置
So we’d have to — we’d have to — we’d have to reset.
我们因为猴子的错误
We’d have to go again because the monkey
-需要再来一遍 -大卫还在生气
– didn’t get it right. – David’s so angry still.
-这问题总是一遍遍出现 -好生气
– So this kept happening over and over – So angry.
我们刚刚要进入搞笑的状态
where we’re about to do something really funny.
但因为猴子没有接准搞笑点
But the monkey didn’t hit its mark,
我们不得不重新来
so we have to start again.
我觉得对于这件事 你还能更严肃一点
I would like you to be more serious about this.
还有… 因为你不需要处理这些事
That combined — See, you didn’t have to deal with it.
还有当猴子休息
And that combined with when the monkey was resting
等待我们表演时
and just waiting for, you know, for us to roll,
它会坐在我的肩膀上 训练师会过来
it would sit on my shoulder and the trainer would come up
给猴子活虫子吃
and just open and give — give the monkey live grubs to eat.
猴子会坐在我的肩膀上
So the monkey — the monkey would be sitting on my shoulder,
抓一些虫子
take some grubs — take some grubs,
把它们撕成两半 虫子还在蠕动
like, break them in half, these squirming, live —
然后吃掉 然后它会这样
then eat it, and then he’d just go like that.
我总是被猴子用抓过虫子的脏手抓来抓去
So I’d have monkey grubby hands all over, all over.
是时候让马塞尔
And it just wasn’t — it was — it was time for Marcel to…
滚蛋了
…to off, you know?
我不得不说 这个问题真棒
I got to say, great question.
你真的引出了一些很棒的回答
You really threw up some good answers there.
好 然我们继续…
Alright. Okay. Let’s go —
又有人想提问了
I think we’ve got another question.
观众中有一对夫妇