你不记得我穿了什么吗
You don’t remember what I was wearing?
我不记得你穿了什么
I don’t remember what,
但是记得你是我第一个见到的人
but I do remember you’re the first person I saw.
我当时就想”原来如此 怪不得
And I was like, “Oh, okay. That’s why I’ve been losing out
我这些年来一直拿不到那些角色
on all of these roles over these years.
这可是位大猛♥男♥啊
I mean, this is the good– this is the hunk.
他都在这了 当然是他演乔伊了”
You know, right here. Of course he’s Joey.”
然后第一次听到你们读剧本
And then hearing all of you for the first time,
-我就大为震撼 -我也记得
– I — that blew me away. – That’s what I remember.
我觉得每个角色都选得很成功
I just thought everyone was so perfectly cast.
-是的 -这些我记得很清楚
– Yeah. Yeah. – That’s what I remember.
为这部剧选角很困难
Casting the show was really hard,
难度远超出我们的想象
much more so than I think we expected it to be.
我们试镜过的人不计其数
We saw approximately a gazillion people.
在这个过程中稍微发生一点变化
There are so many different scenarios
可能就不会是现在的六个演员
where it wasn’t going to be these six people.
那这部剧也会截然不同
It would have been such a different show.
我们在一年前就看过
We had seen David for another role
大卫在某个试播集里的试镜
for a pilot we’d done the year before.
他卑微的表情印在了我们的脑海中
His hangdog expression stuck with us.
所以在写罗斯的时候 我们就想到他
So when we started doing Ross, that was in our minds.
我们当时接洽大卫的时候 他已经退出电视圈
Try to get David. David has quit television.
他在演其它剧时的经历不尽如人意
He’s had a miserable experience doing another show.
于是他回到芝加哥 只演舞台剧
He’s moved back to Chicago to just do theater.
我们不得不苦苦哀求他
And we had to beg him and beseech him.
“这角色就是为你写的”
And “We wrote this for you.”
我记得我们给他送过礼物篮
I believe we sent him gift baskets.
但没一个有感觉
and none of it —
你无法爱上她 但你必须爱她
You didn’t really fall in love, and you needed to,
因为你得体会罗斯的感受
’cause you needed to feel what Ross was feeling.
然后詹妮弗出现了
And then Jennifer came in.
詹妮弗和马修有相同的问题
Jennifer had a similar problem to Matthew in that
她已经签约了
she’d already signed on
当时正参演一部叫《得过且过》的剧
to a show called “Muddling Through.”
詹妮弗·安妮斯顿
你打算吃牛排还是和它吵一架
You gonna eat that steak or argue with it?
玛德琳 这份牛排应该是三分熟的
Madeline, this here steak was supposed to be rare.
吉德尼 告诉我
Gidney, tell me something.
菜单上多久会出现一次牛排
How often do we have steak on the menu?
几乎从来没有过
Shoot, hardly ever.
没错
That’s right.
所以你正享用一份和你三分熟的牛排
So what you have there is a rare steak.
当时他们已经拍了六集
And they had already shot six episodes of this show,
所以已经不只是试播剧了
so it was a little bit more than just the pilot.
所以我们选择她是冒了很大的风险
And we took this big risk to cast her,
让她同时拍摄两部剧
share her with this other show
赌一把哪部剧会赢
and we’ll see who wins.
我们不仅拍摄了试播剧集
And we even shot not only the pilot,
当时大概已经拍了三集《老友记》
but probably three episodes of “Friends”
与此同时那部剧也在播出
while that show was still on television.
如果当时哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥接了那部剧
And if it had — if CBS had picked it up,
那我们就必须要重新拍摄
we would have had to reshoot
《老友记》的前三集了
the first three episodes of “Friends.”
詹妮弗让人感到很温暖 很真诚
Jennifer had this warmth and sincerity
让你感到非常真实
and genuineness about her,
哪怕瑞秋有很多地方
where she just made you feel okay
可能会让人产生争议
about everything else that Rachel was
但她就是能让你觉得一切都无所谓
that you might have passed judgment on.
我还希望能不提这事呢
I was kind of hoping that wouldn’t be an issue.
谢谢
Thank you.
停 很好
Cut. Alright. Alright.
没错
So, that’s right.
马修和詹妮 你们当时都有其他剧在拍
So, Matthew and Jen, you were in another show.
詹妮 你最终见到
I mean, Jen, what were your first impressions
其他几位主演时
of the rest of the cast
当你确定可以来参演这部剧时
when you finally got to meet them,
你对他们的最初印象是什么
when it was made clear that you could do the show?
首先 我拍了很多夭折的试播剧
Well, first of all, I had a graveyard of failed pilots.
拍了整整一年
I did a pilot a year
我当时还以为”我的工作就是这样
and I thought, “That’s what you do.
拍一年的试播剧 赚到点钱
You do a pilot a year and you have some cash.
然后继续拍下一部试播剧”
And then you go on to another pilot.”
我还记得和这五个人坐在一起的时候
And I just remember sitting with these five other people
我就在想
and thinking, “This is
“这里有最棒的一群演员 最棒的剧本
the greatest group of people, the greatest script.
我一定要拍这部剧”
I have to do this.”
我当时真的是夹着尾巴
And I actually, tail between my legs,
非常恭敬地去找了另一部剧的制♥作♥人
hat in hand, went to the producer of the show I was on
因为他们请我出演的是女二号♥
because they hired me in second position,
我说”拜托让我退出这部剧吧
and I said, “Please release me from this show.
我非常喜欢现在正在拍的剧
I love this show that I’m doing right now.
对您的这部剧绝无不满
Nothing against your show.
我只是太爱这群家伙了 太有乐趣了”
I just love these people and I am having so much fun.”
然后他说”我看过那部剧了
And he said — he goes, “I-I saw that show.
你听我一句话
I’m gonna tell you something.
那部剧绝对捧不红你
That show’s not gonna make you a star.
这部剧才能捧红你”
This show is gonna make you a star.”
-结果不言自明了 -其实他今晚也来了
– Enough said. – Well, he’s here tonight.
-那位制片人今晚也来了 -不要
– That producer’s here tonight. – No!
好了 伙计们 轮到你们了
Okay, guys, you’re up.
我们选日常琐事
Okay, It’s All Relative.
“在拉斯维加斯的时候
“While in Las Vegas,
乔伊找到了他的双胞手”
Joey finds his identical hand twin.”
你难道不愿意花一笔钱
Wouldn’t you pay good money to see these identical hands
在某个娱乐场所欣赏这对双胞手吗
showcased in some type of a, uh, entertainment venue?
如果你肯现在离开 我马上剁下我的手
If you leave now, I will chop off my hand
然后送给你
and give it to you.
请从这排手中…
From this lineup…
找到乔伊的双胞手
please identify Joey’s hand twin.
二或三号♥
2 or 3.
-我觉得是二号♥ -你觉得是二号♥
– I think it’s 2. – You think it’s 2?
我觉得是二号♥
I think it’s 2.
就是这双 二号♥手
Right there, number 2.
没错 回答正确
Yes, that is correct.
大家掌声欢迎托马斯·列侬
It’s Thomas Lennon, everybody.
见到你们真是太棒了 非常开心
Great seeing you guys. Great seeing you.
很开心见到你
Great to see you.
好了
Alright.
女士们 轮到你们了
Alright, ladies, ladies, you’re up.
-恐惧和怪癖 -恐惧和怪癖
– Fears. Fears and Pet Peeves. – Fears and Pet Peeves.
-恐惧和怪癖 -大点声 柯特
– Fears and Pet Peeves. – Louder, Court.
“女士们 答录机上有一则语♥音♥留言
“Ladies, there’s a message on the answering machine.
你们能辨认出是谁的声音吗”
Can you identify the voice?”
马特 麻烦按一下播放键
Matt, can you hit that button?
“大家好 我总算从眼科退休了
“Hey, guys, I’m finally retiring from ophthalmology
诚挚欢迎你们所有人
and would love for all of you
下周来我的公♥寓♥参加我的退休派对”
to come to my retirement party next week.”
-汤姆 抱歉 -请回复我是否能来参加
– Tom — Oh, sorry. – Let me know if you can make it.
-汤姆·赛力克 -汤姆·赛力克
– Tom Selleck. – Tom Selleck.
天哪 我没那么说 等等
Oh, my God. I didn’t say that. Wait.
-你看着很失望的样子 -没关系的
– You looked so disappointed. – Well, it’s okay.
请神秘声音的主人现身
Will the mystery voice please make himself known?
怎么会不是他
How could it not be?
看看谁来了
Look who it is.
各位观众 汤姆·赛力克
Tom Selleck, everybody.
你好
Hello.
你要坐一会儿吗
Do you want to sit for a sec?
-你好吗 -真开心见到你 伙计
– How you doing? – Good to see you, buddy.
汤姆 你还有一道加分题
Alright, Tom, you have a bonus question.
-好的 -天哪 来吧
– Alright. – Oh, God. Okay.
经典情节中莫妮卡拒绝了理查德选择了钱德勒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!