他们可能已毕业
they’re probably graduated.
但她依然还在小学
But she still is in charge of the bake sale
负责糕点义卖♥♥
at, you know, an elementary school.
什么事都亲自确保万无一失
She’s just got to keep things going.
家长教师联谊会之类的
PTA, you know.
而你每天都在逗我笑
And you are making me laugh every day.
我只是想确认我好歹有点用
I just wanted to make sure I factored in there somewhere.
菲比会怎么样
How was Phoebe doing?
菲比嫁给麦克了 他们可能住在康涅狄格州
Phoebe’s married to Mike. They’re probably in Connecticut.
他们有孩子
They had kids.
我想她会倡导她那些
And I think she was like the advocate for her kids,
有点与众不同的孩子们
who were a little different
和其他有点与众不同的孩子们
and all the other kids who were just a little different, you know?
去做点艺术项目 创作音乐什么的
Creating the arts program and the music thing and all that.
是的
Yeah.
那么乔伊呢
And where’s Joey?
我想他可能在威尼斯海滩开了一家三明治店
I think he probably opened a sandwich shop in Venice Beach.
真希望他开了
Oh, I wish he would.
真希望他开了 为什么不呢
I wish he would. Why not?
真希望他开了
I wish he would.
这是柯特妮·考克斯
Here’s Courteney Cox.
我剧中的妹妹
My sister on the show.
老实说 这真的让我潸然泪下
Honest, this will really make me cry,
但这是我们最后一次作为一个团体
but this will be the last time that we’re ever asked
被问到这个剧 以这样的方式出现
about the show as a group, that we will do this.
因为很多年内我们再不会这样做了
Like, we’re not going to do this again in 15 more years.
我告诉你们一件事
I’ll tell you one thing.
我们不会等那么久才一起吃饭
We are not waiting so long to have a dinner.
-不 不会 -不 不会
– No, we’re not. – No, we’re not.
我们不会等那么久才重聚
We will not wait that long to get together.
我今天真的很高兴 真的
I have really enjoyed today. I really have.
我不知道会发生什么
I didn’t know, like, kind of what to expect coming into this.
我知道见到这五个人会很棒
I knew it was going to be awesome to see these five people.
我没想到会重回拍摄现场
What I did not take into account was being back on the set…
-没错 -在这样的环境中
– No. – …and in this environment.
这 这真的
And it’s…it’s…
好酷
it’s pretty cool.
声明一下 我们在一起聚餐时
Just please also state that I don’t cry like this
我不会像这样哭
when we get together and have dinners.
是的 不会 詹妮才不会哭呢
Yeah, no. Jen never cries.
不 我
No, I —
那是一段不可思议的时光
I mean, it was an incredible time.
一切都交集在一起
Everything came together.
我们变成了最好的朋友
We became best friends who —
整个过程 火花四射
just the chemistry, the whole thing.
永远地改变了我们的生活
It was life-changing, and it forever will be.
不仅仅是我们 也是观看这部剧的人们
Not just for us, but for people who watch it.
这是种很棒的感觉 值得永远铭记
And that’s just such a great feeling to carry forever.
我真的很感激 我好爱你们
I’m really thankful, and I love you guys so much.
我也好爱你们
I love you so much, too.
-你是柯特妮吗 -是我
– It’s Courteney? – It’s Courteney.
我这么描述应该比较形象
The best way that I can describe it is
这部戏拍完后
after the show was over,
在一个派对或其他什么社交聚会上
at a party or any kind of social gathering,
假如我们中有人碰巧遇到彼此
if one of us bumped into each other,
那晚我们就不会做别的事了
that was it, that was the end of the night.
-你就会… -和那人坐在一起
– You just… – Sat with that person.
整晚和那人坐在一起
…sat with the person all night long.
没错 我记得
That’s true. I remember.
就是这样
And that was it.
你会跟同行的人道歉
You apologized to the people you were with,
但他们一定会理解
but they had to understand
你见到了一个对你来说很特别的人
you had met somebody special to you
你当晚剩下的时间
and you were going to talk to that person
都要和那人聊天
for the rest of the night.
就是这样
And that’s the way…
我没笑 我在哭 因为这太真实了
I’m not laughing, I’m crying because it’s so true.
真的就是这样
That’s the way it worked.
真的 对我们来说都是这样
It’s certainly the way it works with all of us.
就是如此
It’s just the way it is.
我现在要哭了
I’m going to cry now.
很好
Good.
我有一张纸巾
I’ve got a piece of a Kleenex.
谢谢 我要了
Thanks. I’ll take it.
已通过新冠检测
It’s been COVID tested.
谢谢 我要了 检测过新冠吗
Thank you. I’ll take it. COVID tested?
检测过新冠了
COVID tested.
女士们先生们 感谢《老友记》的演员们
Ladies and gentlemen, the cast of “Friends.”
*没有人告诉过你原来生活会这样*
*So no one told you life was gonna be this way*
*你的工作不好 钱也少*
*Your job’s a joke, you’re broke*
*爱情没开始就结束了*
*Your love life’s DOA*
*似乎你的状态一直不对*
*It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear*
*你好多天 好多周*
*When it hasn’t been your day, your week*
*好多月 好多年都没有好运 但是*
*Your month or even your year, but*
*我会一直陪着你*
*I’ll be there for you*
*因为你也一直陪着我*
*’Cause you’re there for me, too*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!