How did you do that?
你好可爱
You are so cute.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
他还能再多穿一件衣服吗[钱德勒氏重音]
Could he be wearing any more clothes?
马特
Yeah, Matty!
《老友记》最终季和告别派对
The “Friends” Finale and their farewell party.
今晚 主角们将会拍摄
Tonight, the cast is taping the last episode
这部经典喜剧的最后一集
of their historic sitcom.
我现在位于《老友记》置景中的
Here I am on the set of “Friends”
鲍勃·高恩 伯班克 加州
莫妮卡和钱德勒的公♥寓♥里
in Monica and Chandler’s apartment,
几小时后 这部必看喜剧也要与大家告别
where in just hours, the show that made TV must-see must end.
如果说这部剧是在讲述
If the show was about that time in your life
朋友似家人的故事
when your friends are your family,
那么在一个人真正成家立业后
once you have family of your own,
那样的生活将不复存在
it’s no longer that time.
我想 这部剧自然而然到了该告别的时候
So the show came, I think, to a natural end.
对我们来说 为每位人物画上圆♥满♥的句号♥
It was really important for us to…
十分重要
end everyone in a good place.
我们想让大家知道
We wanted to know that Monica and Chandler
莫妮卡和钱德勒有了他们的孩子
were gonna have their babies.
你们好啊
Hey.
-好 -好
– Hi. – Hi.
菲比也过上了幸福开心的生活
And that Phoebe was gonna be happy and had a life.
我也想要一个
I want one.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
告诉我要哪个 我把他藏进大衣
Well, tell me which one. I’ll try to slip it in my coat.
在编剧室 我们曾经也讨论过
There was some discussion in the writers room
罗斯和瑞秋到底该不该在一起
about do we really want Ross and Rachel to get together?
-瑞秋 -真的很对不起
– Rachel? – I’m so sorry.
我们也曾考虑过不做大团圆结局
And we discussed perhaps sort of ambivalent endings
这样其实更水到渠成
where it seemed like down the road…
但是又想了想 “不行 这是《老友记》
and we went, “No, this is ‘Friends.’
大家盼了十年”
People have been waiting 10 years
就是想看到他们两个在一起
to see this couple get together.
我们应该给观众呈现他们想要的
We’ve got to give them what they want.
只不过得想想怎么成全他们
We just have to find a way to do it
所以就有了这么一个意想不到的旅程”
so the journey is unexpected.”
就没有什么办法能让我下飞机吗
Isn’t there any way that you could just let me off the —
不 不
No! No!
天呐 她下飞机了吗
Oh, my God. Did she get off the plane?
到底下没下飞机啊
Did she get off the plane?!
我下飞机了
I got off the plane.

Cut!
那一晚很是伤感
The night itself was very difficult to get through.
我真的很想细细品味当时的每一分钟
I really wanted to savor every minute of it.
我知道这终有结束 但是我不想结束
I knew it was going to end, and I didn’t want it to end.
再见[西班牙语] 再见[意大利语] 再见[法语]
Adiós, arrivederci, au revoir.
第一条 五个机位
Take one, five cameras.
我们去喝点咖啡吧
Okay, should we get some coffee?
好啊
Sure.
走吧
Okay.
去哪喝
Where?

And cut.
最后结束的那一刻
The minute it was over…
玛塔和我互相看了一眼
Marta and I looked at each other,
我当时就有些绷不住了
and I just kind of went to pieces.
确实 那晚大家哭的都很伤心
Yeah, there was a lot of crying that night.
我都不知道是怎么过来的
I don’t know how we got through actual scenes.
我记得那个场面
I remember that moment,
所有人在走廊的尽头
all of us up at the end of the hall there.
特别美好 很亲密
That was nice. It was, like, private.
是的
Yeah.
现在想起来 情绪还是会激动
I feel emotional about it now that I think about it.
这不仅是一部电视剧的完结
It was not just the end of a series.
这是一段为期十年的感情的结束
It was the end of 10 years of relationships.
我因这部剧感到十分自豪
I mean, we were really, really proud of the show,
不过就像其他美好的事物一样
but like anything good,
结束时总会悲伤
it’s sad when it’s over.
那晚 在我说完结束之后
That night, right after I called wrap…

Cut.
置景就马上被拆除了
…the sets immediately started to be taken down
因为之后有试拍集
because there was a pilot
在第二天要占用舞台
that was coming into the stage the next day.
最后一天 看他们拆掉置景
That last day, seeing them strike the set,
就像在打包收拾童年生活的家一样
it’s like seeing someone pack up your childhood home.
一去不复返
It’s gone.
大家最后临时开了场派对
We ended up with an impromptu party
每个人都坐在置景里 就那么坐着
where everybody just stayed on set and sat there,
点了披萨和啤酒 大家纷纷在公♥寓♥里签名
and we ordered pizza and beer, people signed the flats,
那晚非常温馨 感人
and it was an incredibly lovely, moving night.
我们结束时都在这上面签字了吗
Did we all sign this at the end?
-我们都在这上面签字了 -温迪
– We all signed this. – Wendy.
卡洛斯
Carlos!
这是我的
There’s mine.
-什么 -写的什么
– What? – What is it?
“我在这里拉过屎” 没错
“I shit here.” that’s right.
我就知道
I knew it!
这当然是你写的
Of course that’s you.
“我生命中最棒的十年
“The best 10 years of my life.
-爱你们” -这是我
– Love to all.” -That’s me.
-是的 -写得真好
– Oh, yeah. – That’s nice.
写得真好
That is nice.
-玛丽卡 -没我的那个好
– Marika! – Not as nice as mine.
可不是
No.
你们所有六个人现在都在这里
We’re here now, all six of you.
丽莎 你有想过
Lisa, has it crossed your mind about, you know,
也许我们可以再拍一集
well, maybe we could do another episode,
也许我们可以拍部电影
maybe we could do a movie?
你有考虑过这事吗
Is that something you’d ever even contemplate?
不 没有
No, no.
抱歉 我没想过
I’m sorry. I haven’t.
没有 因为这一切都取决于玛塔和大卫
No, because that’s all up to Marta and David,
我曾听他们说过
and I once heard them say,
我也完全同意
and I completely agree,
他们很好地完结了这部剧
that they ended the show very nicely.
所有人的生活都很美满
Everyone’s lives are very nice,
他们必须打破这些美好
and they would have to unravel all those good things
为了有故事
in order for there to be stories.
是的 我不希望破坏任何人的美好结局
And, yeah, I don’t want anyone’s happy ending unraveled.
而且我的年纪也不小了 所以别拍了
Yeah. Also at my age to be, say, like, floopy, so stop.
-人必须长大 -我问你们个问题
– You have to grow up. – Well, let me ask you this.
你们觉得自己的角色如今的生活是怎样的
Where do you think your characters would be today?
瑞秋怎么样了
Where’s Rachel?
瑞秋… 我想我们… 结婚了吗
Rachel. Rachel — I think we’re — did we get married?
-就算我们结婚了吧 -行
– Let’s say we got married. – Sure.
好吧
Okay.
我想我们最终结婚了 有几个孩子
I think we ended up getting married, and we had some kids.
-孩子 没错 -你还在玩骨头
– Kids, yeah. – And you still played with bones.
还在玩骨头
Still playing with bones.
在玩骨头 然后
Playing with bones, and —
这是指古生物学
That’s paleontology.
古生物学 你仍是个古生物学家
Paleontology, still a paleontologist.
这每次都让乔伊笑不停 我不知道为什么
It gets Joey every time. I don’t know why.
玩骨头
Playing with bones.
玩骨头
Playing with the bones.
所以你俩在一起了 很快乐
So you guys are together. You’re happy.
-你们有孩子 -是的
– You’ve got kids. -Yes.
莫妮卡和钱德勒情况如何
Where are Monica and Chandler?
我想我的角色 莫妮卡 依然很好胜
I think my character, Monica, is still really competitive.
她的孩子们可能甚至不在
Her kids are probably not even in — you know,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!