you know, like — like Italian guys
前未婚夫 再比如 意大利人
or, uh, ex-fiancés, or — or — or Italian guys.
明明就只有一个意大利人 好吗
Hey, there was one Italian guy, okay?
你到底想说什么
And do you even have a point?
重点就是我现在不需要这个了
Yeah, the point is, I-I don’t need this right now, okay?
太迟了 我已经和别人在一起了
It’s too late. I’m with somebody else.
明白吗 我很幸福 船已经启程了
Okay? I’m happy. This ship has sailed.
好 所以你想说什么
Okay, so what are you saying?
你对我的感情
You can just sort of put away feelings
对我的的感觉 能随随便便就放下吗
or whatever the hell it was that you felt for me?
我从九年级就开始练习这个了
I’ve been doing it since the ninth grade.
早就熟能生巧
I’ve gotten pretty damn good at it.
好的 那随你去吧
Alright, fine. You go ahead and you do that.
行吗 罗斯
Alright, Ross?
因为我不需要你的什么破船
‘Cause I don’t need your stupid ship.
-很好 -很好
– Good. – Good.
还有 我告诉你
And you know what?
我现在得到了结了
Now I got closure.
他气冲冲地走了
He storms out.
愤怒的瑞秋锁上了前门的三道锁
Furious, Rachel locks the three locks on the front door.
然后她停来了下来 扶着桌子低下了头
Then she stops, leans on a table and drops her head.
当她抬头时 她很惊讶地看到
When she looks up, she’s startled to see
罗斯站在门外凝视着她
Ross at the door staring back at her.
他们彼此凝视着
They hold each other’s gaze.
她缓缓走向门 然后稍稍加快了脚步
She steps slowly towards the door, then more quickly,
她解开了第一道锁 第二道 第三道
she unlocks the first lock, the second, the third,
然后想拉开门
and then goes to pull the door open.
试试最下面那个
Try-Try the bottom one.
门开了 罗斯冲进去 抱住她
The door flies open, Ross rushes in, grabs her,
然后他们接吻了
and they kiss.
太精彩了
That was good.
我想到头一两年的时候
I thought back on the very first year or two, you know,
排演时的休息间隙
when we had breaks from rehearsal,
那时我们都会
like, there were moments we would,
挤在沙发上什么的
like, cuddle on a couch or something.
我们会在沙发上 依偎着睡着
We would spoon and fall asleep on the couch.
我在想
And I’m thinking,
大家怎么会都不知道
“How did not everyone know
我们对彼此有好感
we had… were crushing on each other?”
我们知道 我们知道
We knew. We knew.
当然知道
Yeah, we knew for sure.
太好了 现在才说 谢谢
Great. Now. Thanks.
当时的情况下 我们也不能
It was a situation that we couldn’t —
我们什么也不能做
we couldn’t do anything about it.
但是这样的结局很棒
How great, though, ultimately,
因为如果你们当初在一起 却没有走到最后
’cause if you had and it didn’t work out,
结局可能就不如现在圆♥满♥
it would not have probably been as great.
我现在要直接问你们六位
I’m gonna go down and ask each of you,
这是一个简单的是非题
and this is just a simple yes or no answer.
-好吗 -好的
-Okay? -Okay.
罗斯和瑞秋当时是分手了吗
Were Ross and Rachel on a break?
-当然 -没错
– Absolutely. Yes. – Yes.
-是的 -是的
– Yes. – Yes.
当然 我们是分手了
Yeah, we were on a break.

Yeah.
我们的客串阵容也很强大
We had amazing guest stars on our show.
不敢相信竟然能请到
Couldn’t believe all these people
这些我们非常崇拜的人
that we were all massive fans of.
-是的 -有丹尼·德维托
-Yeah. -We had Danny DeVito.
有人呼唤法律的巨擘了吗
Did someone call for the long arm of the law?
-天啊 他超搞笑 -太搞笑了了
– Oh, my God, was he funny. – Oh, that was so funny.
我记得还有本·斯蒂勒
I remember… Oh, my gosh. Ben Stiller.
本 给我们带来了最爆笑的场面之一
Ben. One of our biggest laughs ever.
记不记得本… 我们去那里的时候
Remember when Ben… when we went over there?
你在呱什么呱
What are you quacking about?
呱呱 傻瓜唐老鸭
Ooh, quack, quack, Donald Dodo.
“你这只小笨鸭 你这只呆头鸭”
“You chickadee, you little chickadoo.”
超搞笑
It was so funny.
我不知道为什么会这么好笑
I don’t know why it was so funny.
-因为他很会搞笑 -他可是本·斯蒂勒
– ‘Cause he’s funny. – ‘Cause of Ben Stiller.
-还有朱莉亚·罗伯茨 -朱莉亚·罗伯茨
– And Julia Roberts. – Julia Roberts.
-对 -谁和朱莉亚·罗伯茨过了戏瘾呢
– That’s right. – And who enjoyed Julia Roberts?
进来吧
Come on.
-你老公布拉德 -皮特来过 拍过一集
– Your fella Brad. – Pitt came, did one.
瑞秋·格林
Rachel Green.
我的天 罗斯我讨厌她 非常讨厌
God, I hate her, Ross. I hate her.
当然 还有我的偶像之一 西恩·潘
And, of course, we had one of my idols, Sean Penn.
你不打算亲我一下吗
Aren’t you gonna give me a kiss?
行 我亲
Okay, I will.
不过亲完你得告诉我你是谁
But right after, you have to tell me who the hell you are.
在大家拿到剧本之后
And then we get the script and, of course,
我发现我得扮成一个土豆
I realize that “Oh, I’m a — I’m a potato.”
-你们好 -你好啊
– Hey. – Hey.
因为那是万圣节特辑
‘Cause it was the Halloween episode.
那集我好像
So I had no…
好像和他都没什么对话
like very little, if any, dialogue with him.
当时我想 “跟世界上最棒的男演员搭戏
But here I’m thinking “Greatest actor in the world,
我居然就演个土豆
and I’m a potato.
一个破土豆”
I’m a potato.”
天呐 你扮的是人造卫星对吧
Oh, my God. You’re Sputnik.
猜对了
Yes.
娶了她吧
Marry her.
在这十季的《老友记》中
Now, there’s been some incredibly memorable outfits
也曾有过许多值得回忆的服装造型
and costumes over the 10 seasons of “Friends,”
我们今晚想让大家一起来回顾
and we thought we’d take a look
曾经的那些经典造型
at some of those iconic costumes right here tonight
下面请大家欣赏《老友记》重聚时装秀
with our very own “Friends” Reunion fashion show.
音乐起
Cue the music.
女士们先生们 让我们掌声欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage
卡拉·迪瓦伊
Cara Delevingne.
卡拉身着的是瑞秋的伴娘服
Cara is modeling Rachel’s bridesmaid dress
出现在第二季巴里和明迪的婚礼上
from Barry and Mindy’s wedding in Season 2.
-多棒啊 -真的
– Look at that. – Yes.
就伴娘服而言
As far as bridesmaid dresses go,
这件其实很低调了
it’s actually quite understated.
即将上台 身着第五季中罗斯的皮裤的是
Modeling Ross’s leather pants from Season 5,
辛迪·克劳馥
it’s Cindy Crawford.
这就是罗斯那条巨紧身的裤子
These are Ross’s incredibly tight pants,
一旦穿上就脱不下来
but once he got them on, he couldn’t get them off again,
相信大家也都有过类似经历
and I think we’ve all been there.
下面上场的是人造卫星
It’s Sputnik time,
我知道 一想到巨星
and I know when you think of Sputnik,
你就会想到独一无二的贾斯汀·比伯
you think of the one, the only Justin Bieber.
-什么 -不会吧
– What? – What?
这是土豆与人造卫星的结合
It’s part Russian satellite, part potato.
大家快看 这是贾斯汀·比伯
Look at that. Justin Bieber, ladies and gentlemen.
他这副打扮居然也很帅
It’s astonishing that he’s even managed to make that look cool.
接下来上场的 可能是最出名的一套装扮
And next up, perhaps the most famous look of them all,
圣诞老人的半犹太血统好友
it’s Santa’s half-Jewish friend.
节日犰狳
It’s the Holiday Armadillo.
女士们先生们 扮演节日犰狳的是
Cara Delevingne, ladies and gentlemen,
卡拉·迪瓦伊
as the Holiday Armadillo.
天呐 太酷了
Oh, my God. That’s amazing.
这绝对是她模特生涯的高光时刻
This surely is a high point in her modeling career.
-太棒了 -跩起来 跩起来
– Yeah, baby. – Work it, work it!
太棒了
That’s amazing.
女士们先生们
And, ladies and gentlemen,
最后 将钱德勒所有衣服穿在身上的是
wearing all of Chandler’s clothes,
马特·勒布朗
it’s Matt LeBlanc!
你怎么穿得上的
How did you do that?
你怎么穿得上的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!