Well, that is because your eye immediately
立刻就被大裸男吸引了
goes to the big naked man.
太棒了
It’s amazing.
你最好赶紧填申请
You better hurry up and fill out an application,
不然我就要跟你抢了
or I’m gonna beat you to it.
-你当时就是这么演的 -是吗
– That’s sort of how you did it. – Is that?
我从没想到我会说这句话
Well, I never thought I’d say this,
不过 我要去用丑裸男的洗手间
but, um, I’m gonna go use ugly naked guy’s bathroom.
她下场 菲比向窗外看
She exits. Phoebe looks out the window.
看 莫妮卡和钱德勒在那边
Look, there’s Monica and Chandler.
你们好
You guys!
钱德勒和莫妮卡紧挨着彼此站着
Chandler and Monica are standing close together.
他们开始脱对方的衣服
They start taking off each other’s clothes.
菲比大吃一惊
Phoebe’s mind is totally blown.
钱德勒和莫妮卡 钱德勒和莫妮卡
Chandler and Monica! Chandler and Monica!
瑞秋看见了菲比看见的场面
Rachel sees what Phoebe is seeing.
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-钱德勒和莫妮卡 -我的天啊 我的天啊
– Chandler and Monica! – Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-我的眼睛 我的眼睛 -我知道
– My eyes! My eyes! – I know.
菲比 菲比 菲比
Phoebe, Phoebe, Phoebe, Phoebs, Phoebe.
没关系 行了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
-行了 -他们开干了
– It’s okay. – They’re doing it!
我知道 我知道 我真知道
I know. I know. I actually know.
-我知道 我知道 -你竟然知道
– I know I know. – You know?
真的 我知道 乔伊也知道
I do. I know. And Joey knows.
但是罗斯不知道 所以你快别喊了
But Ross doesn’t know. So you have to stop screaming.
怎么了
What’s going on?
-啥事 啥事 -没事
– What, what? – Nothing.
天啊 我们就是太激动了
God, we’re just so excited
你可能拿下这套公♥寓♥
that you might get this apartment.
其实 确实看着很不错
Actually, it looks really good.
过来 快来 过来 抱紧
Get in here. Come on. Get in here. Hug it out.
抱紧 抱一个
Hug it out. Hug it out.
中♥央♥咖啡厅
天啊 好吧
Oh, my God. Alright.
别太兴奋
Yeah, don’t get too excited.
我很久没弹了
I haven’t done this in a long time.
我应该菲比上身
So I should be Phoebe for this.
好了
Okay.
*臭臭猫 臭臭猫*
* Smelly cat, smelly cat *
*他们喂了你什么*
* What are they feeding you? *
*臭臭猫 臭臭猫*
* Smelly cat, smelly cat *
*并不是你的错*
* It’s not your fault *
*他们不带你看兽医*
* They won’t take you to the vet *
*显然你不是他们最爱的宠物*
* You’re obviously not their favorite pet *
*你可能不像一大♥片♥玫瑰般芬芳*
* You may not be a bed of roses *
*你也不与那些有鼻子的为伍*
* And you’re no friend of those with noses *
说来奇怪 我刚才正沿着街走
It’s so weird, ’cause I was walking down the street
-恰好还带了我的… -吉他
– and I just happen to have my… – Guitar.
-对 -天啊
– Yeah. – Oh, my God.
-需要帮忙吗 -嗯 应该是
– You need some help? – Yeah, I mean, I think so.
我很喜欢《臭臭猫》 是我最爱的歌♥曲之一
I love “Smelly Cat.” It’s one of my favorite songs.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我能不能…
You mind if I…
-当然 -唱一唱”臭臭猫”
– Please. – take “Smelly Cat” for a spin?
-可以 那太好了 -好
– Yeah, that would be great. – Alright.
*臭臭猫 臭臭猫*
*Smelly cat, smelly cat*
*他们喂你吃什么*
*What are they feeding you?*
*臭臭猫 臭臭猫*
*Smelly cat, smelly cat*
*你并没有什么错*
*It’s not your fault*
唱得还不错
That was not bad.
不… 还行吗
Not — Was it okay?
对 对 唱得真好
Um, yeah, yeah, it was really, really good.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you so much.
*他们不带你去看病*
*They won’t take you to the vet*
*你并非他们心头爱*
*You’re obviously not their favorite pet*
*你或许不如玫瑰香*
*You may not be a bed of roses*
*不受嗅觉动物欢迎*
*And you’re no friend of those with noses*
*臭臭猫 臭臭猫*
*Smelly cat, smelly cat*
*他们喂你吃什么*
*What are they feeding you?*
*臭臭猫 臭臭猫*
*Smelly cat, smelly cat*
*你并没有什么错*
*It’s not your fault*
*臭臭 臭臭 臭臭 臭臭猫*
*Smelly, smelly, smelly, really bad, smelly, smelly cat*
*你并没有什么错*
*It’s not your fault*
*臭臭 臭臭 臭臭 臭臭猫*
*Smelly, smelly, smelly, really bad, smelly, smelly cat*
*你并没有什么错*
*It’s not your fault*
*臭臭猫 臭臭猫*
*Smelly cat, smelly cat*
*他们喂你吃什么*
*What are they feeding you?*
*臭臭猫 臭臭猫*
*Smelly cat, smelly cat*
*你并没有什么错*
*It’s not your fault*
*臭臭猫 臭臭猫*
*Smelly cat, smelly cat*
*他们喂你吃什么*
*What are they feeding you?*
*臭臭猫 臭臭猫*
*Smelly cat, smelly cat*
*你并没有什么错*
*It’s not your fault*
真好
Yeah. That’s right.
谢谢你 谢谢你
No, but thank you. Thank you.
真的太好了
This was so great.
还是我自己唱比较好
I still think it’s better when it’s just me.
的确
It is.
你听到了
Oh, you heard it.
我能说几句话吗
Can I just say something?
非常感激你 在《老友记》里
Thank you so much for being the person
为我们呈现了这样一个人
for all of us on “Friends” that was the —
我不知道这样说对不对
I don’t know if this is the right way to say it,
她是一个另类或者说很真实的人
but the different one or the one that was really herself.
谢谢你 也谢谢你把她延续下去
Thank you. And thanks for carrying it along.
-我要哭了 -对
– I’m gonna start crying. – Yeah.
老友记
我有好几季没看过
There are seasons I’ve never seen.
-我也是 -真的吗
– Me too. – Really?
-对 -我不是
– Yeah. – Not me.
我都看过
I’ve seen them all.
-每一集我都看了 -我会觉得我都看了
– I’ve seen every episode. – I would imagine I’ve seen them all.
我和米歇尔之前看第四季的几集
Michel and I started watching some of Season 4,
我以为我看过
which I thought I had watched.
就像没看过一样 然后他看…
It’s as if I didn’t. And he looked…
你看的时候喜欢吗
Do you enjoy them when you watch them?
他比我喜欢
He enjoys them more than I do
因为我觉得很丢脸
’cause I’m mortified with myself.
-为什么 -我不知道
– Why? – I don’t know.
-你演得那么好 -我不知道
– You’re so good. – I don’t know.
和丽莎差不多 我十七年没看了
Like Lisa, I hadn’t seen it really in 17 years
直到我女儿过去这一年开始看了起来
until my daughter just started watching it this past year.
把我给吸引住了
And that kind of sucked me into it.
我在看的时候
For me when I watch it, it’s — I’m —
我自己的表演我看不下去
it’s hard to watch myself,
不过我演什么都有这种感觉
but I feel that way about anything I do
因为我不相信自己演的
because I don’t believe the acting that I’m doing,
因为我知道不是真的
because I know it’s not true,
因为是我自己在演
’cause it was me doing it.
你就是干这行的
That’s what you do for a living.
是 我知道 但是看着自己会很奇怪
No, I know, but it’s weird to look at myself.
我会想 “我一个字都不信”
I’m like, “I don’t buy a word of it.”
真的很奇怪
It’s really weird.
但是看着你们 就觉得参演这部剧很荣幸
But to watch you guys, I was just so proud to be on the show.
有些东西真的太好了
It’s just some of the stuff is so great.
是啊 我在看的时候
Yeah. When I do watch the episodes,
每个场景我都会大笑一次
I’m laughing out loud once in every scene
你们让我笑得不能自已
because you all make me laugh so hard.
皮裤那一集 天啊
That thing with the leather pants. Oh, my God.
就是几天前
That’s still — that was on the other day.
我正好和玛丽娜在厨房♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!