She said she’d fixed the time leak
然后我就被一群怪物追来追去
And I got chased about by monsters.
要是凯西说我们安全的话 我们就是安全的
If Cassie said that we are safe, then we are safe.
我相信她
I trust her.
-你确定? -我确定
– Are you sure? – Yes. Sure.
-我们走 -别急嘛
– Let’s go. – Whoa! Slow down!
等我喝完这杯先
Got to finish this drink.
你在哪里拿的啊
Where did you get that?
一个酒保 这酒吧可是免费的啊
Some waiter guy. It’s a free bar.Hm-mm!
就像在这儿拼命拿自助餐那样啊
Like to stock up on the buffet while we’re here?
这里有自助餐?
There’s a buffet?!
各位 骑兵在此
Hey, guys. The cavalry’s here.
-凯西跟各位打招呼 -你认识凯西?
– Cassie says hello. -Y ou know Cassie?
是我训练她的 我是警卫 日常校准什么的
I trained her. Sergeant porter, causal adjust.
不过你可以叫我米莉
But you can call me Millie.
各位好 我来这儿是接你们回家的
Hi! I’m here to get you home.
你好啊 米莉
Oh, hello, Millie!
我们在四处找你们
We have been looking for you guys everywhere!
所以…我们现在安全吗 我们不会被杀吗
Oh, so… wh… is… are we safe? We don’t get killed?
很正式的回答你 我也说不准
Oh, well, officially I can’t comment,
很不正式的回答你 一切都回到正轨了
But unofficially everything’s sorted.
但是我能出名发大财吧
But I still get rich and famous?
很正式的回答你 我也说不准
Officially I cannot comment but,
很不正式的回答你 你会有自己的领地的
unofficially, you get your own island.
好耶
Yes!
-那我们要怎么出去啊 -包在我身上
– So how do we get out of here? – Leave that to me.
-好啦 -好啦
– Ok. – Ok.
走吧
Come on!
虽然有点奇怪 不过…
Ok, a little bit weird but, erm,
好像将来每个人都是美国人
It turns out everybody in the future is American.
走吧
Come on!
我想她除了告诉我们要回厕所之外
I thought she’d do something
还该做些别的
More than tell us to get back in the bogs.
同意
Yeah, me too.
我们回来了?
So, are we back?
我们回来了
We’re back!
不过现在到底是晚上几点啊
Yeah, but at what time of night exactly?
我们不能这样批评故事续集
We can’t slag off sequels.
也有好多好版本故事续集的嘛
There have been some really good sequels.
-比如呢 -比如…
– Like? – Like, er…
《疯狂的马克斯II》 《教父II》
Mad Max II, Godfather II…
是啊 对于每一个好的续集来说
Yeah, well for every good one there are…
我希望他们能快点撤
I wish they’d hurry up and bugger off.
怕是我们要再等一会儿了
It’s going to be another little while.
看看我们 天不怕地不怕
Look at us. Not a care in the world.
他们根本不知道等着他们的是什么
They have no idea what’s in store.
是啊 我们看起来那么开心
Yeah. We look so happy.
美女们 我们知道他们还要再待上一会儿
Ok, ladies. We know they stay there for a while.
我觉得我们值得冒冒险
I think it’s worth the risk.
去拿点花生来吃
Going to get some peanuts.
别摆手 你还是小孩子吗
Didn’t shake hands. What are you, 12?
我发誓我看见我自己在那儿
I swear to you. I saw myself right here.
我的薯片呢 我饿坏了
Where are my crisps? I’m starving.
酒吧里人有点多
The bar was a little busy.
过一会儿吧
Maybe later.
把我的钱准备好了
Get my money ready.
我们要进去吗 太棒了
Are we going to go in? Brilliant!
我真的有那么肥?
Am I really that fat?
据说时间旅行会让人增重20磅
Well, they say that time travel adds 20 pounds.
而且你都旅行这么多次了
And you’ve travelled a lot.
-那2个人完了吗 -什么 你什么意思
– Are those two dead? – What? What do you mean?
那2个人喝完了吗
Are those two dead?
没 还没
Oh, no, not yet.
总算走了
Finally!
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are we ready, children?
-来吧 -打开看看
– Come on! – Get on with it!
不敢相信
Well, I never!
太疯狂了
It’s nuts.
我从没想过会是这样
I never would have thought it was that.
我们就把它留在这儿?
So, do we just leave it here?
是啊 我猜有人找到了它然后它就流传开了
Yeah. Yeah, I assume someone just finds it and it all goes from there.
我想…我想我觉得这样挺好的
I think, er… I think I feel good about it.
你觉得这样挺好的吗 托比
You feel good about it, Tobe?
这是我的主意
It was my idea.
我的主意
My idea.
我们的主意
Our idea.
可能是你播下的种子 但是我浇灌它的
You might have come up with the seed, but I watered it.
是啊 但要是没我们的种子你屁都没有
Yes, but without our seed you have nothing.
你有泥巴
Yeah, you got mud.
好吧 你们可以占有我的一点点领地
All right. You can have a little bit of my island.
得了吧 我才不想住在你的领土上
Screw that! I don’t want to live on your island.
我无所谓
Fine by me.
我要嘘嘘
I need a piss.
-好 我出去 -别再碰到你自己啊
– Yes, I’ll go outside. – Don’t touch yourself.
祝你愉快
Oh-ho. Yeah. Good times.
我想要有自己的领地
I want my own island.
我曾经…希望你能回来
I was, er, hoping you’d come back.
显然不是什么特定的时候 不过…
Obviously not at that precise moment but, erm, hey…
距我们上次见面 你已经过了多久
So, how long has it been for you since we were last…
又是半年 我升职了
Oh, another six months. I got a promotion.
这是现实生活中的时间
This time it’s for real.
这时间是用来把一切都搞清楚的 所以…
Yeah, it was for sorting all this out, so…
你想问我有读过整本指南是吗
You want to ask me if I read the whole manual.
我压根就没想过
Thought never even crossed my mind.
雷 我在重写指南呢
Well, Ray, I am rewriting the manual.
挺好的
Good for you.
你今晚过得愉快吗
So, erm, you have a nice night tonight?
就在酒吧和兄弟们喝了杯酒而已
Oh, you know, just a quiet drink with the boys in the pub.
超级无聊
Very dull.
-不过我真的见到这个女孩了 -真的?
– I did meet this one girl though. – Really?
-她说她来自未来 -她长什么样
– She said she was from the future. – What was she like?
她啊…
She was just…
糟透了
…awful.
她很棒 她真的…
Oh, no, she was great. She was…
…很棒
…great.
我没想过 我没想过我会这么说 但是…
You know, I’d never thought I’d say it but…
能回到现在真好
It’s good to be back in the present.
我不知道
I don’t know.
这都是时差半个小时的麻烦事罢了
All this fuss over half an hour.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们去未来了 几十年后的未来
We went years in the future. Decades.
是吗 那可真搞笑
Oh? That’s very funny.
凯西 我真没开玩笑
Cassie, I’m deadly serious.
我们去了女厕 穿过了又一个时间隧♥道♥
We went into the ladies’ through a time leak.
它把我们带去了未来的这个酒吧
It brought us to this pub but in the future,
通往未来的路
way into the future.
你还在找我们
You were searching for us.
米莉还有你还有你们这一群人 日常校准
Millie and you and all your lot. Causal adjust!
-日常校准是编辑的别称 -什么
– Causal adjust is another name for the editors. – The who?
我跟你说过的 他们在自己的最佳时间杀人
I told you about them. They kill people at their finest hour!
-米莉是个编辑 雷 -靠
– Millie is an editor, ray! – Oh, shit!
是她把我们带回来的 她为什么这么做呢
She brought us back here! Why would she do that?
你觉得呢 她要杀了你
Why do you think? To kill you!
不
Oh, no!
我们该做什么
What do we do?
我去找人帮忙
Ok, well, I’m going to go get help.
-你留下 -我去告诉他们
– You just stay put. – I’ve got to warn the boys!
-这儿不安全 -我不能把他们丢下
– It’s not safe in there! – I can’t just leave them!
你去找人帮忙 我…
Look, you bring help and I’ll, er…
我尽力了
I’ll do what I can.
雷