And what did the store owner do?
他也生气地吼起来 他们开始吵起来
He shouted back. And they were fighting.
然后他 就是被告砸了一些东西就离开商店
Then he, the defendant, knocked something over and left the store.
然后发生什么 你看到什么
And then what happened? What did you see?
我看见…
I saw…
我看见…
I saw…
帕可做的
Paco did it.
帕可杀了那个家伙
Paco killed the guy.
因为你所说的一切 你今天就该死
但是因为你♥爸♥爸的关系 饶你一命
不过你最后在我面前消失
总有一天你会知道叛徒的滋味的
我爸爸不再理我了
My father won’t talk to me anymore.
我必须躲一阵子 因为外面有人要找我麻烦
And I have to lay low for a little while because there’s word out to jump me.
所以我要到我阿姨那住一段时间
So I’m gonna be living with my aunt.
听着 我阿姨住的更远
See, my aunt lives even further away,
所以我在想我是不是能
So I was just wondering if I could, like,
和你多待些时间
Stay here late with you
这样我可以把作业完成 因为等我回家时间就不早了
So I can get my homework done, ’cause it’s late by the time I get home.
你想待到什么时候都行
You can stay as late as you want.
如果太晚了我可以开车送你去阿姨家
And I can even drive you to your aunt’s, if it gets too late.
格女士 我们不要扯远了
Ms. G, let’s not get nuts.
我想选对了颜色
I think I got your color.
您出来的时候到门口停一下
Just come by the concierge on your way out,
我给你一些介绍 是的 非常好
I’ll have the directions for you. Yep, that’s fine.
停 结束 好了 嘿
Stop! That’s it! Now, now! Hey!
你们有额外3秒钟时间 开始
You get an extra three seconds. Go!
自♥由♥巴士
鼓动并挑动他们进行暴♥力♥活动
enraged them and provoked them into acts of violence.
1961年 一个多种族民权组织乘车穿越南部
In 1961, an interracial civil rights group traveled by bus through the South
挑战种族隔离
to challenge segregation.
黑人坐在前面 白人坐在后面
Blacks sat in the front, whites in the back.
他们受到火焰弹攻击 但他们继续前进着
They were attacked, firebombed, but they kept going.
在蒙哥马利 阿♥拉♥巴马州 吉姆茨吴哥第一个走下汽车
In Montgomery, Alabama, Jim Zwerg offered to be the first off the bus,
虽然知道等待他们的是凶残的暴徒
knowing there was a mob waiting for them.
他几乎被打的半死 其他人可以借此逃脱
He was almost beaten to death so the others could get away.
那种勇气对我来说太难以置信了
That kind of courage is unbelievable to me.
我曾经很害怕待在这个班级 我感到自己很可耻
I was afraid of just being in this class, and I was ashamed
因为在学校我一直以来是个不太讲话的学生
because I’ve always been the dumb kid in school,
跟我朋友在一起也一样
even with my friends.
但现在没有这种感觉了
But not anymore.
我必须拥有勇气
And I must have some kind of courage,
因为我能借故离开这里 但我留下了
because I could have lied to get out of here, but I stayed.
我留下了
I stayed.
嗨 我回来了
Hi, I’m home!
对不起 弄得那么晚 我送孩子们回家了
Sorry, it got late. I drove the kids home.
我不想让他们坐公交车回去
I didn’t want them taking buses.
你肯定不会相信都发生了什么事情
You’re never gonna believe what happened.
我太累了
I’m so tired.
真的是太棒了 他们都不想回家了
It’s so cute, though. They never want to go home.
我们在一起玩得很开心 我要去冲个澡了
We have such a good time together. I’m gonna take a shower.
如果你再喝一杯 你会头痛的
If you have another glass, you’re gonna have a headache.
你打包好了行李 你认为这酒会让我头痛
Your bags are packed and you think the wine’s gonna give me a headache?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
就因为我对你照顾不够
Because I don’t pay enough attention to you?
不 不是那样
No. That’s not it.
我只是…觉得我活得连我自己都不喜欢
I just… I feel like I’m living a life I just did not agree to.
艾林 只是…
Erin, it’s just…
只是太艰苦了
It’s too hard.
你的生活太艰苦了
Your life is too hard?
我认为你在做的一切都是高尚
I think what you’re doing is noble.
是好的 我为你骄傲
And it’s good. And I’m proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I am.
我只是想平平淡淡地生活 不要让自己后悔
I just want to live my life and not feel bad about it.
-我努力在做不想让你觉得很后悔 -你没必要这么做
-I’m not trying to make you feel bad. -You don’t have to try.
我之前并没有计划对这些孩子负责
I didn’t plan on becoming responsible for these kids.
那是谁让你这么做
Well, who asked you to?
-没有人叫我这么做 -他们根本不是你的孩子
-No one asked me to! -They’re not even your kids!
为什么非得要别人叫我这么做 斯科特…
Why do I have to be asked? Scott…
我最后才认识到我应该做我喜欢做的事情
I finally realized what I’m supposed to be doing and I love it.
当我在帮助这些孩子的时候 对他们的生命很有意义
When I’m helping these kids make sense of their lives,
我生命的一切对我来说都很有意义
Everything about my life makes sense to me.
一个人能多久有那种感觉
How often does a person get that?
-那我对你有什么用 -你是我的丈夫
-Then what do you need me for? -You’re my husband.
为什么你不能加入进来与我站在一起
Why can’t you stand by me and be part of it,
就如妻子们支持丈夫们一样的方式
the way wives support husbands?
因为我不能做你的妻子
Because I can’t be your wife.
我真不希望说的那么严重
I wish I could make that sound less awful.
艾林
Erin?
如果要你在我们和这个班级
You know, if you had to choose between us
之间进行选择
And the class,
你会选择谁
Who would you pick?
如果你爱我 你怎么会问我这个问题
If you love me, how could you ever ask me that?
艾林 看着我
Erin, look at me.
这一直捆扰着我
This is all there’s ever been to me.
我不是你的一个孩子 我没有多大的潜力
This is it. I’m not one of those kids. I don’t have any more potential.
知道吗 你也不想待在家里
See? You don’t want to be here either,
因为如果你想待家里 你会每晚都在教室里吗
’cause if you did, would you be in the classroom every night?
这不是事实 我喜欢待家里 我爱你
That’s not true. I want to be here. I love you.
你喜欢的只是你想象中的我
You love the idea of me.
但是那是很伟大的设想
But it’s such a great idea.
我知道
I know.
爸 嗨
Dad? Hi.
我本来想打给别人的
You know, I was actually trying to call someone else,
但就自动地拨给了你 对不起
And I automatically dialed you. I’m sorry.
听着 我明天再打给你 好吗
Look, I’m gonna call you tomorrow, okay?
我必须给你打这个电♥话♥ 我爱你
I need to make this call. I love you.
格女士让我们看《十二怒汉》
Ms. G made us read Twelve Angry Men.
是关于一个审查员怎么说服其他11名陪审员
It’s all about how this one juror helped to turn the hearts of 11 jurors.
这让我感觉到了希望
It made me feel hopeful.
今天下午两点我的兄弟要出庭针对他的审判
At 2:00 today, my brother was given a verdict on his own trial.
没有梦幻律师队 只是一个法庭指定的律师
No O. J. Dream Team, just a court-appointed attorney
那人可能连自己觉得都不清白
who probably thought his ass was guilty.
我认识到《十二怒汉》正是我为我而写的
And I realized Twelve Angry Men was just a book and nothing more.
我兄弟被判15年监禁
My brother got 15 years to life.
正义并不是意味着把坏人关进监狱
Justice don’t mean the bad guy goes to jail.
只是意味着必须有人为犯罪买♥♥单
It just means somebody pays for the crime.
现在你可有时间
So, you got time now?
有谁知道安德烈在哪
Anyone know where Andre’s been?
我在公交车上没见着他
I haven’t seen him on the bus.
是的 我也没和他说过话
Yeah, I haven’t talked to him either.
二年级 春季学期
格女士
Ms. G?
下一年我们还是坐在同样的教室吗
Are we gonna have this same room next year, again?
我不知道 你们下一年就是三年级了
I don’t know. You’re gonna be juniors next year.
你是说
What do you mean?
我只教一二年级
Well, I teach freshman and sophomore years.
你是说下一年我们不能和你一起了
You mean, we’re not gonna be with you next year?
是的 我…
Well, I…
我不教三年级 我想你们都明白这个
I don’t teach juniors. I thought you guys understood that.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
下一年你不想当我们的老师了吗
You don’t wanna be our teacher next year?
我当然想 但我不能
Of course I do. I can’t.
-为什么不能 -教♥育♥部♥董事规定
-Why not? -It’s the Board of Ed.
是规则
It’s regulations.
格女士在这里时间不长教龄不够
Ms. G hasn’t been here long enough to have seniority.
谁关心什么教龄
Who cares about seniority?
狗屁 他们不能那么做 他们没有这个权力
Shit! They can’t do that! They don’t have the right!
-格女士 这是我们重获新生的地方 -对
-Ms. G, this is our kick-it spot. -Yeah.
每个人都和睦相处 每个人都了解对方
Everybody’s cool with everybody. Everybody knows everybody.
这是一个我们做真正自我的唯一地方
This is the only place where we really get to be ourselves.
没有第二个地方给我们这种感觉
There’s no place like this out there for us.
说的很对
That’s true.
我不准教三四年级的学生