There They Are.
10点钟方向
10 O’clock.
靠上去
Let’s Go.
来不及了
We’re Too Late.
不好,他们绕过了海岬
No. They’re Just Around The Point.
我们只需几分钟就能追上
All We Need Is A Few Minutes To Catch Up.
我们没时间了
We Don’t Have A Few Minutes.

Ok.
稳住
Hold Her Steady.
嘿,爸爸!
Hey, Dad!
麦克斯,别胡来!
Max, Don’t You Dare!
有人落水了!
Man Overboard!
快!快!快!
Go! Go, Go, Go, Go!
左满舵!
Hard Aport!
好的,船长!
Yes, Sir!
后退!
Now Go Astern!
左满舵!
Hard Astern!
兰多夫,快看
Randolph, Look At This.
月桂湾号♥转了个大弯
Botany Bay Is Turning Around.
他们绕了一个大圈
They’re Doing A Big Circle.
他们绕圈干什么?
Why Would They Do That?
麦克斯
Max.
快,麦克斯
Come On, Max.
抓住绳子
Grab The Ring.
说你错了!
Say You’re Wrong!
赶快上来
Come Out Of The Water Now
不然你会冻死的
Or You’ll Freeze To Death.
不!
No!
抓住它,麦克斯!
Grab It, Max!
抓住救生圈!
Grab The Ring Now!
到下面去
Get Below.
我们继续
Let’s Go.

Right.
她在那里
There She Is.
月桂湾号♥,我是诺亚号♥
Botany Bay, This Is The Noah.
我们知道你们是什么人
We Know Who You Are
我们知道你们在干什么
And We Know What You’re Doing.
如果你们企图伤害鲸鱼…
If You Attempt To Harm These Whales…
我该说什么?
What Now?
你们将受到攻击
You’ll Be Fired Upon.
你们将受到攻击
You Will Be Fired Upon.
用什么?
With What?
我们没有武器
We Don’t Have Anything To Fire Upon Them With.
他们又不知道
They Don’t Know That.
他们离鲸鱼很近了
Right On Top Of Them.
我猜到了,你过来掌舵
I Figured They Would Be. Here, Take The Helm.
我该怎么做?
What Do I Do?
控制方向,很容易
Just Steer. It’s Easy.
矛枪发射准备
Ready The Spear Guns.
马上就好!
Right Away!
诺亚号♥,我是月桂湾号♥
Noah, This Is The Botany Bay.
我们在捕鲑鱼
We’re Fishing For Salmon.
请你们避让
Please Stay Clear Of Us.
雾太大我们什么也看不见
We Can’t See A Thing In This Fog.
海岸巡逻队
Coastal Marine Patrol
这是诺亚号♥,我们在16频道
This Is The Noah, On Channel 16.
请救援,请救援
Mayday. Mayday.
两船相撞了
There’s Been A Collision.
让我来掌舵
You Better Let Me Steer.

No.
爸爸!
Dad!
快杀了它!
Shoot It Now!
开枪!威利,不要!
Fire! Willy, Stop!
威利,不要!
Willy, No!
没事吧
Ok.
上来
There.

Come On.
汉堡包救了你的命
A Cheeseburger Saved Your Life.
你说的对
You Were Right.

Hey.
你只是犯了个错
You Made A Mistake.
现在我该怎么办?
What Am I Supposed To Do Now?
我是个捕杀鲸鱼的违法分子
I’m A Whaler. That’s What I Am.
对我来说
Not To Me.
你永远是我的好爸爸
You’re My Dad.
换了我就不会这么做
It’s Not What I Would Have Done.
你什么意思?
What Do You Mean?
如果有人要杀我
I Mean…Some Guy Tries To Kill Me
我不会救他
I Wouldn’t Have Saved His Life.
我会狠狠的踢他的屁♥股♥
I Would Have…Bit His Butt.
好吧,也许我们不如它聪明
Well, Maybe He’s Smarter Than We Are.
多数人都不如
Or More Human.
威利会成为一个好父亲
Willy’s Going To Make A Good Father
你觉得呢?
Don’t You Think?
等到那一天来临的时候
When The Time Comes.
嘿,威利!
Hey, Willy!
很漂亮,德鲁
I Like It, Drew.
你的眼睛更大了
It Brings Out Your Eyes.
至少是其中一只
Well, One Of Them, At Least.
哦,你们这帮家伙
Oh, You Guys.
杰西,快看
Jesse, Look.
给它起个什么名字?
What Are You Going To Name Him?
你说呢,杰西?
What Do You Say, Jesse?
不知道
I Don’t Know.
你说呢?
What Do You Say?
我?
Me?

Yeah.
我觉得让它和它爸爸一样叫威利
I Say We Name Him After His Dad.
我说就叫它麦克斯
Well, I Say We Name Him Max.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!