我们必须阻止他们
We Gotta Stop Them.
这正是我们要做的
That’s Exactly What We’re Going To Do.
明天一早我就报告
We’ll Call This In First Thing In The Morning.
我们应该立即行动
We Could Put These Guys Out Of Business
这样我们才能阻止他们
But Only If We Move Right Now.
我不敢冒这个险
I’m Not About To Risk
船上装的是200万美元的设备
$2 Million Worth Of Equipment
用他来干海岸巡逻队的工作
To Do The Marine Patrol’s Job.
这是规矩,我必须遵守
There Are Rules That Have To Be Followed.
好吧,现在坐下来
Now, Why Don’t You Just Sit Down
我请你喝汽水
And I’ll Get You A Soda.
明天会是一个忙碌的日子
We’ve Got A Very Busy Day
我们都是
Ahead Of Us Tomorrow.
不用了,谢谢
No, Thanks.
我累了
I’m A Little Tired.
我要去睡觉了
I’m Going To Catch Some Sleep.
随你便吧
Suit Yourself.
晚安
Good Night.
晚安
Good Night.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thanks For All You’ve Done.
我没做什么
Ah, It Was Nothing.
说得对
No Kidding.
他们已经出海了
Those Guys Have Already Left.
今晚会追上鲸群
They’re Going After The Whole Pod Tonight
威利,妮基,妮基的孩子
Willy, Nicky, Nicky’s Baby.
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I Ask You A Question?
10年监禁
10 Years In Jail.
什么?
What?
借走一条
The Penalty For “Borrowing” A Boat
不是你的船
That Doesn’t Belong To You.
这种行为是海盗
It’s Called Piracy.
需要被监禁10年
10 Years In Jail.
这不是儿戏
Do Not Pass Go. Do Not Collect $200.
你说的对,这是个馊主意
You’re Right. It Was A Bad Idea.
咱们干吧
Let’s Do It.
杰西?
Jesse?
我在德拉克的房♥间里找到了备用钥匙
I’m Down In Drake’s Room, Looking For The Key.
你在找什么?
What Are You Looking For?
备用钥匙
The Spare Starter Key.
你们在偷船?
You’re Stealing The Boat?
然后用它去追那条捕鲸船?
And Going After The Whalers?
是的
Yeah.
你会坐牢的
You’ll Go To Jail.
我能忍♥受
I Can Live With That.
为什么?
Why?
因为这么做是正确的
Because It’s The Right Thing To Do.
你为我工作,兰多夫
You Work For Me, Randolph.
你知道的,对吗?
You Understand That, Don’t You?
看来你必须解雇我了
I Guess You’ll Have To Fire Me.
如果…
What If…
我命令…
I Were To…
你立即开船会怎么样?
Order You To Ready This Boat For Immediate Departure?
你会为此丢了工作
It Means You Lose Your Job.
嘿,他们让我盯着你
Hey. They Told Me To Keep An Eye On You
这正是我要做的
And That Is Exactly What I’m Going To Do.
* Oh, Nellie, Nellie Rae *
* There Is Trouble On The Way *
* As She Always Treats Her Lovers Anymore *
斯蒂文斯,你把船停在哪里了?
Stevens, Where Did You Put The Boat?
我什么也听不见
I Don’t Hear Anything.
鲸鱼能听见
The Whales Will.
盗用信♥号♥♥
Ok. The Signal We’ve Stolen
会让我们在一个星期内杀死整个鲸群
Will Take Out The Whole Pod In A Week.
告诉桑德森准备鱼叉
Tell Sanderson To Arm The Harpoon.
嘿,爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你怎么会在这里?
What Are You Doing Here?
我来找你
I Was Looking For You.
不知不觉就睡着了
I Guess I Fell Asleep.
怎么了?
What’s Going On?
我有个问题
I Have A Question.
给你,麦克斯
Here, Max, Take This
给轴承里添加些润滑油
And Squeeze Some Oil Down In The Pivot Joint There.
为什么伤害别人不对?
Why Is It Wrong To Hurt Other People?
这是规矩,麦克斯
That’s The Rule, Max.
就是这样
It Just Is.
但是…你不能
But…Don’t You
随心所欲
Ever Want To Do What You Want
伤害别人,对吗?
No Matter Who It Hurts?
也许吧
Maybe.
但是我不会这么做
You Just Don’t Do It.
为什么?
Why?
你指什么呢?
Why What?
你为什么不会这么做?
Why Don’t You Do It?
每个人都有权利
People Have Rights.
哪怕是你痛恨的人?
Even People You Hate?

Yep.
我不知道我有权利吗
I Didn’t Know I Had Rights.
你当然有
Well, You Do.
爸爸
Dad.
怎么了,麦克斯
Yes, Max.
如果鲸鱼和人一样呢?
What If Whales Are Like People?
它们不一样
They Aren’t.
如果是一样的呢?
But What If They Are?
麦克斯,鲸鱼是动物
Max, Whales Are Animals.
它们是上帝赐给我们的猎物
They Were Put Here By God For Us To Hunt.
你吃汉堡时
You Don’t Get Upset
不会觉得难过,对吧?
When You Eat A Cheeseburger, Do You?
为什么?
Why Not?
因为鲸鱼没有感情
Whales Don’t Feel.
它们不是人类
They Aren’t People.
它们只是一种鱼
They’re Just Fish.
你错了
You’re Wrong.
难道你比我懂得多?
You Know Better Than Me?
你才10岁大
You’re 10 Years Old.
但是你错了,爸爸
But You’re Wrong, Dad.
难道我错了一辈子
And I’ve Been Wrong All My Life
我爸爸,我爷爷也都错了?
And My Dad Was Wrong, And His Dad, Too?
我们都错了,只有你是正确的
We’re All Wrong, And You’re Right.
你在伤害别人
And You’re Hurting People.
我在伤害谁?我谁也没伤害
Who Am I Hurting? I’m Not Hurting Anyone.
船长
Captain.
又怎么了?
What Is It This Time?
对不起,船长,我想你应该知道
Sorry, Captain, But I Think You Should Know.
这是我在机房♥里找到的
I Found This In The Engine Room.
鲸鱼群转向了
“J” Pod’s Turning Around.
它们正向着月桂湾号♥游去
They’re Heading Right For The Botany Bay.
它们在哪里?
Where Are They?
听声音
By The Sound Of It
离这里5公里远,在西北偏北
About 5 Kilometers North-Northwest.
越来越近
And Closing.
这玩应真管用
This Thing Works Like A Charm.
他们偷了你的信♥号♥♥
They’ve Stolen Your Signal.
威利分辨不出来
Willy Won’t Know The Difference.
它们正朝着陷阱游过去
They’re Swimming Right Into A Trap.
它们以为那是我
Thinking It’s Me.
什么也看不见
I Can’t See A Thing.
还得再快点
We’d Better Hurry.
我刚想起一件事
Something Just Occurred To Me.
什么?
Yeah?
我们找到它们后
When We Find Them
我们该怎么办
What Are We Going To Do?
它们在那

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!