现在我更担心的是你
Now I’m More Worried About You Than I Am About Willy.
听着,韦斯利还在酒吧
Listen. Wesley’s Still At The Bar.
你设法拖住他
Keep Him There.
我可不想跟着他们一起出海捕鲸
I Don’t Want This Boat Leaving With Me On It.
杰西
Jesse
我得走了!
Sorry, Gotta Go!
杰西?
Jesse?
妈妈?
Mom?
怎么了,麦克斯
Yes, Max.
如果有人让你
What Do You Do If Somebody’s
做你不想做的事,应该怎么办?
Making You Do Something That You Don’t Want To?
谁?
Who?
无论是谁
Oh, Just Someone.
不要让别人告诉你应该怎么做
You Should Never Let Other People Tell You What To Do.
你必须自己去解决它
You Have To Stick Up For Yourself.
按自己的意愿办
You Do What You Think Is Right.
做自己认为正确的事
Do You Always Do What’s Right
哪怕它会让你很难过?
Even If It Hurts?
这是最难的
That’s The Hardest Part.
选择做正确的事
You Should Do It Even If It Hurts.
你是这样做的吗,妈妈?
Is That What You Do, Mom?
我会尽我最大努力
I Try My Best.
呃!明白了!
Uhh! All Right!
睡觉吧
Bed.

No.
睡觉,不
Bed. No.
给我两杯
We’ll Take 2 Of The Tall Ones.
谢了
Thanks A Lot.
你去叫船长他们回来
You Should Go Get The Captain.
急什么
Take Your Time
今晚好好睡一觉
And Get A Good Night’s Sleep Tonight.
船长说了我们弄好了马上就出海
He Says He Wants To Leave As Soon As We’re Ready.
好吧,好吧
All Right, All Right.
别担心,我会搞定
Don’t Worry. I’ll Get Those.
兰多夫,我找到我们要找的东西了
Randolph, I Think I Found Something.
杰西,赶快离开那
Jesse, Get Out Of There.
我看他们马上要回去了
I Don’t Think They’re Going To Be Here Much Longer.
你要再给我点时间
You Gotta Buy Me Some More Time.
我怎么才能拖住他们?
What Do You Expect Me To Do?
杰西?
Jesse?
杰西?
Jesse?
请他们一起跳个舞什么的
Ask Them To Dance Or Something.
他们可不是好舞伴
They’re Not My Type.
祝我好运吧
Wish Me Luck.
祝你好运
Good Luck.
他被抓住了会怎么样?
What If They Catch Him?
谁?
Who?
你♥爸♥爸?
Your Father?
他不会被抓住
He’ll Never Get Caught.
他会坐牢吗?
Would He Have To Go To Jail?
不会,亲爱的,你再为这个担心吗?
No. Honey, Is That What You’re Worried About?
他永远不会坐牢
He Would Never Have To Go To Jail.
那会怎么样?
Then What Would Happen?
他们会没收他的船
They’d Take Away His Boat
仅此而已
That’s All.
也许会让他交一些罚款
Maybe Make Him Pay A Fine.
你能保证吗?
Promise?
是的,我保证
Yeah, I Promise.
你知道你♥爸♥爸非常爱你
You Know Your Father Loves You Very Much
对吗?
Don’t You?

Yeah.
他这么做全是为了我们
He Does What He Does For You And Me
让我们开心,使我们衣食无忧
To Make Us Happy, Put A Roof Over Our Heads.
是的,可是难道你不希望他…
Yeah, But Don’t You Ever Wish…
不,麦克斯,我不希望
No, Max, I Don’t.
难道你不希望他停止吗?
Don’t You Ever Wish He Would Stop?
难道你不希望
Don’t You Ever Wish
他干点别的工作吗?
He Would Do Something Else?
我爱你,麦克斯
I Love You, Max.
你应该对他说
You Could Tell Him.
他会听你的话的
He’d Listen To You.
我相信你♥爸♥爸
I Believe In Your Dad.
无论对错我都支持他
I Support Him, For Better Or Worse.
晚安,麦克斯
Good Night, Max.
不好意思
Excuse Me, Miss.
好了,伙计们,克朗说他弄好了
Ok, Guys, Kron Says He’s Got Everything Wired Up
可以出发了,所以…
Ready To Go, So…
结账,我们出发
Cancel Our Order. Let’s Go.
韦斯利!哈哈!
Ah, Wesley! Ha Ha Ha!
约翰韦斯利!
John Wesley!
真的是你
I Thought It Was You.
我认识你吗?
Do I Know You?
兰多夫
Randolph.
我们好久不见了
I Remember You From The Old Days.
我找到了
I Hit The Jackpot.
我好想不认识你
I Don’t Think I Remember You
不记得了
From The Old Days.
哦,可我记得你
Oh, Well. But I Remember You.
我记得你
Boy, Do I Remember You.
哈哈!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
哈哈!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
兰多夫,别开玩笑了
Randolph, Stop Fooling Around.
哈哈!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
我们该走了
We’re On Our Way Out.
下次再聊吧,我的朋友
We’ll Catch You Up Next Time, Friend.
你还不明白
You Don’t Seem To Understand.
我知道你是谁,我也知道你是干什么的
I Know Who You Are, And I Know What You Do
我不是你朋友
And I’m No Friend Of Yours.
兰多夫?
Randolph?
嘿!
Hey!
好极了
Great.
你搞错了
You’re Making A Mistake.
我劝你从哪来,马上滚回哪去
I Suggest You Ride Out On The Boat You Came In On.
谢谢
Thanks.
别客气
Don’t Mention It.
当地人看起来不太友善
The Natives Don’t Look Too Friendly.
是的,我们去喝一杯吧
Yeah. Let’s Get A Drink.
迪恩,煮点咖啡
Dineen, Make Some Coffee.

Ok.
马上准备出发
Let’s Get The Hell Out Of Here.
我同意
You Got My Vote.
好的,船长
Yes, Sir.
准备就绪
Ready.
出发!
Standing By!
起航!
Stern’s Aweigh!
见鬼
Aw, Great.
这是你掉的
You Dropped This.
给我,你来干什么?
Give Me That. What Are You Doing Here?
自找麻烦
Getting In Trouble.
现在我们该怎么办?
So What Are We Gonna Do?
我们得游回去
We’re Gonna Have To Swim Back To Shore.
不行
We Are Not.
好吧
All Right.
你要干什么?
What Are You Doing?
再见
See You Later.
你要的证据
Here’s Your Proof.
这是前两天从威利的尾巴上拔下来的
I Pulled This Out Of Willy’s Tail 2 Days Ago.
这是我在月桂湾号♥上找到的
This I Found Under The Deck Of The Botany Bay.
我们是对的
We Were Right.
明白了
I See.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!