你叫什么名字?
What’s Your Name?
麦克斯,你呢?
Max. What’s Yours?
兰多夫
Randolph.
你在这里干什么?
So What Do You Want?
我想找份工作
Well, I’m Looking For Work.
什么工作?
Doing What?
捕鱼工作,捕捕鲑鱼或者
I’ve Done Herring, Mackerel, Salmon,
虎鲸
Orca.
什么是虎鲸?
What’s Orca?
是鲸鱼的一种
Well, It’s A Type Of Whale.

Oh.
我不喜欢它们
I Don’t Like Them, Though.
臭烘烘的
They Stink.
可我挺喜欢它们的
Well, Um, I Kind Of Like Them.
嗨,爸爸
Hi, Dad.
是你朋友吗,麦克斯?
Who’s Your Friend, Max?
他叫兰多夫
His Name Is Randolph.
你好吗?
How You Doing?
他想找份工作
He’s Looking For Work.

Yeah.
我们不缺人手
We’re All Crewed Up.
好吧
Ok.
麦克斯为什么不送你朋友出去?
Why Don’t You Show Your Friend Out, Max?
他不是我朋友
He’s Not Really My Friend.
我要去找妈妈
I’m Going To Go See Mom Now.
好吧
Sure.
再见
See You Around.
嘿!
Hey!
我看你安排埃迪弄管子了
I See You Got Eddie Working The Hose.
你好吗?
How You Doing?
在这里签个字
Just Sign On The Line.
买♥♥卖♥♥还好吧?
What’s Going On?
嘿,麦克斯!
Hey, Max!
我还有事
I Got To Go.
你♥爸♥爸到底是干什么的?
What’s Your Dad Really Fishing For?
我爸爸是捕鱼船的船长
My Dad’s A Salmon Boat Captain.

Oh.
是真的
Yeah, Well, He Is.
我骗了你
I Lied To You.
没事的
Big Whoop.
我没杀过鲸鱼
I’m Not A Whaler.
那又怎么样?
So What?
事实正好相反
Well, I’m Sort Of The Opposite.
鲸鱼杀过你?
You’re A Whale?
不,我在设法保护它们
No, But I’m Trying To Protect Them.
他这么做不对,你很清楚
What He’s Doing’s Wrong, And You Know It.
谁?
Who?
你♥爸♥爸
Your Dad.
我爸爸的渔船专捕鲑鱼
My Dad’s A Salmon Boat Captain.
再说这关你什么事?
Why Do You Care, Anyway?
如果你的朋友遇到麻烦
If One Of Your Friends Was In Trouble
你会帮助他们吗?
Wouldn’t You Try To Help Them?
如果我能,我就帮忙
If I Could.
鲸鱼是我的朋友
My Friends Are Whales.
我不知道你在说什么
I Don’t Know What You’re Talking About.
你当然知道
Sure You Do.
我带你去看
I’ll Show You.
什么?
What?
我介绍你认识鲸鱼
The Whales. I’ll Introduce You.
过来
Come Here.
这游戏机会告诉你鲸鱼在哪里吗?
That Gameboy Tells You Where Whales Are?
不能告诉所有的鲸鱼,只能告诉一条
Not All, Just One.

Listen.
它们就在附近
They’re Close.
这声音很棒,对吧?
It’s Quite A Sound, Isn’t It?

Yeah.
你知道鲸鱼身体大部分是水吧?
Do You Know An Orca Is Mostly Water?
知道
Sure.
但是你知道吗,当它们唱歌♥时
But Did You Know That When He Sings
你能从水中的波纹里
You Can Feel The Beat Of His Song
感受到它们歌♥声的旋律
In Time With The Waves.
它们为什么要这样?
Why Do They Do That?
要我说,它们就是天生的音乐家
I Say It’s Because They’re Good Musicians
可我有个朋友看法不同
But A Friend Of Mine Thinks Differently.
他说地球是生命共同体
He Says The Whole Earth Is Breathing.
鲸鱼的歌♥声就是地球的呼吸
And That Their Song Is The Earth Breathing.
它们在那里
There They Are.
让我看看行吗?行,给你
Can I Look? Yeah. Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
真棒
Oh, Yeah.
哇哦!
Whoa!
嘿,伙计
Hey, Boy.
它去哪了?
Where’d He Go?
它喜欢玩游戏
He Likes To Play Games.
它会玩什么游戏?
What Games Does He Know?
捡东西,扔的越远,它越开心
Fetch. Fetch By Far His Favorite.
它能捡什么?
What Does He Fetch?
你看着
You’ll See.
怎么了?
What?
我从来没没见过它
I’ve Never Seen Him
这么快接受一个人…
Take To Anyone Like That Before…
只有一次例外
Except Once.
我以为它对谁都这样
I Thought Maybe He Was Like That With Everyone.
不,它认可像家人一样的才可以
No. He’s Only Like That With Family.
可是,我不是它的家人
Well, I’m Not His Family.
告诉它
Tell Him That.
你喜欢这工作吗?
Is This Your Job?
很喜欢
Yeah.
你喜欢吗?
Do You Like It?
非常喜欢
Oh, Yeah.
我从来没没听人们说过还有这种工作
I Didn’t Know People Had Jobs Like That.
我以前也不知道
Neither Did I.
嘿,在这里转弯
Hey, Turn In There.
露台是去年我和我爸爸一起建的
Me And My Dad Built This Porch Last Summer.
是吗?
Oh, Yeah?
真是个大家庭
It’s A Big Family.

Yeah.
有个大家庭是什么感觉?
What’s It Like To Have A Big Family Like This?
你知道的,和所有家庭一样
Oh, Just Like Any Family, You Know?
我不知道
No, I Don’t.
这样不对
This Isn’t Right.
什么?
What?
虽然他做错了事
Even Though He’s Doing Something Wrong,
可他仍然是你♥爸♥爸
He’s Still Your Dad.
这是你扔的
You Dropped This.
我不想要
I Don’t Want It.
我自己去阻止他
Stop Him Myself.
杰西?
Jesse?
杰西?
Jesse?
杰西?
Jesse?
兰多夫?
Randolph?
你在哪里?
Where Are You?
我在找我们需要的证据
I’m Getting The Proof We Need.
你在哪里?
Where Are You?
如果我告诉你
If I Tell You
你得保证不生气
You Gotta Promise Not To Be Mad At Me.
你如果在船上
You Have Any Idea What They’ll Do To You
他们抓住你会怎么处理吗?
If They Catch You?
你知道他们抓住威利
You Know What They’re Going To Do To Willy
会怎么做吗?
If They Catch Him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!