或者鲸鱼吞没
Or The Whale Will.
鲸鱼会杀我吗?
The Whale Will?
放心,我们会先杀死它
Don’t You Worry. We’ll Get Him First.
我保证
I Promise.
兰多夫?
Randolph?
嗯?
Huh?
谢谢
Thanks.
谢我什么?
For What?
说服格林和安妮让我来
For Talking Ben And Annie Into Letting Me Go.
我向他们保证你不会惹麻烦
I Promised Them I’d Keep You Out Of Trouble.
他们相信吗?
And They Believed You?
这是怎么回事?
What The Hell Is That?
你听到了什么?
Hey, You Got Something?
一些声音
Something.
我什么也没听到
I Don’t Hear Anything.
你看看电流
Take A Look At The Grid.
你肯定这东西没有失灵吗?
Are You Sure This Thing’s Working Right?
嘿,伙计,你怎么才来?
Hey, Boy, What Took You So Long?

Hey.
你怎么了?
What Is It?
发生了什么事,威利?
What’s The Matter, Willy?
它有点不对劲
Something’s Happened.
过来,伙计
Come On, Boy.
过来!
Come On!
一定是出事了
Something’s Wrong With Him.
听听这个,这是
Come And Take A Listen To This
那天晚上录下来的
A Signal I Recorded The Other Night.
我想听听
I Wanted To Hear
听起来像什么
What It Would Sound Like To Us.
我把它降低
I Brought It Down
几百个音阶
A Couple Hundred Octaves.
然后就得到了这个
This Is What I Got.
从没听过动物发出这种声音
That’s No Animal I’ve Ever Heard.
这不是动物
It’s Not An Animal.
你能肯定吗?
You’re Sure Of That?
嗯,它是个循环
Mmm, It’s Just A Loop
一遍一遍不断重复
Plays Over And Over Again.
循环的是什么声音?
A Loop Of What?
你怎么了,伙计?
What’s The Matter, Boy?
是鱼叉吗?
Is That A Harpoon?
是巨矛,用矛枪打的
It’s A Spear From A Spear Gun.
这是什么?
What’s This?
这是我们用的工具
That’s Just A Tool Of The Trade We Use
让鲸鱼死后浮在海上
To Keep It Afloat Until You’re Ready
再把它弄到船上,放在这里
To Bring It On Board Down Here.
在这里干什么?
What Happens Over Here?
在这里切割分解
That’s Where We Harvest The Meat
然后包装
Then We Package It.
冷冻,卖♥♥掉
And Freeze For Shipping.
卖♥♥给哪些人?
Who Do You Sell It To?
挪威、俄♥罗♥斯♥、日本
Norway, Russia, Japan.
鲸鱼肉在黑市上供不应求
There’s A Big Underground Market For Whale Meat.
黑市?
Underground?
你是说,这是非法的
You Mean Illegal.
每磅能卖♥♥200美元
It’s $200 A Pound, Kid.
你在这
There You Are.
该学会使用鱼叉了
It’s A Good Time To Learn The Harpoon.
你上船对我意义重大
Means A Lot To Me, Max, You Being Here.
对我也是,爸爸
Me, Too, Dad.
到船头去
Get Up To The Bow There.
干得好,杰西
Way To Go, Jesse.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是谁?
Who’s That? Who?
和威利在一起,它们好像很熟
With Willy. They Look Like They Know Each Other.
那是妮基
That’s Nicky.
是男孩妮基还是女孩妮基?
Is That A Boy Nicky Or A Girl Nicky?
是个女孩
He’s A Girl.
好样的,威利
All Right, Willy.
来吧,伙计
Come On, Boy.
看样子它们
Looks Like They’ve Got
有更重要的事要做
Better Things To Do.
我有办法引起它们的注意
I Think I Can Get Their Attention.
我和妮基在普及桑湾待过一阵子
Nicky And I Spent Some Time Together In Puget Sound.
我们是老朋友了
We’re Old Friends.
有次我的午饭掉在水里
One Day, I Dropped My Lunch Into The Water
被妮基吃了
Nicky Ate It.
它还喜欢边吃边玩
Also, She Likes To Play With Her Food.
吃吧
There You Go.
玩够了,过来,好姑娘
Enough Fooling Around. Come Here, Girl.
威利,该带跟踪器了
Ok, Willy, Tag Time.
现在我可以随时找到你
Now I’ll Always Be Able To Find You.
怎么了?
What’s The Matter?
不知道
I’m Not Sure.
她病了?
Is She Sick?
如果妮基不是有两个心脏
Either Nicky Has 2 Hearts Or
那么它就是怀宝宝了
Or She’s Going To Have A Baby.
你要当妈妈了,好姑娘!
You’re Going To Be A Mama, Girl!
好样的,威利
All Right, Willy.
能让我看看吗?
Can I Be Lookout?
船长的接♥班♥人
Captain’s Kid.
想干什么都行
You Can Do Whatever You Want.
你看到什么了,孩子?
You See Anything, Kid?
没什么
Not A Thing.
库吉拉!
Kujira!
什么是库吉拉?
What’s Kujira?
就是拉警报
Sound The Horn.
准备好了吗,麦克斯?
You Ready, Max?

Ok.
走吧,捕鲸去
Let’s Go Fishing.
准备好巨矛
I’ve Got The Spear.
通过炮筒顶端的
Aim Right Through The Cross Hairs
交叉瞄准线瞄准
Down The End Of The Cannon Barrel.
像这样?
Like This?
记住像这样瞄准
Remember, Aim
目标的前方
Where The Target’s Going To Be
而不是目标所在的位置
Not Where It’s At, Max.
如果你瞄准目标
If You Aim At The Target
你一定打不中
You’re Guaranteed To Miss.
好了吗?
Ready?
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
不!
No!
再给我一支
Hand Me The Next One.
我去拿
I Got It.
麦克斯,让桑德拿
No, Max. Let Sanderson Do It.
别动!别动!
Keep Still! Keep Still!
快!
Hurry Up!
不要动,放下!
Don’t Move. Drop It!
把它给我
Just Give It To Me.
走开!
Step Aside!
爸爸,有船过来!
Dad, A Ship!
船长!
Captain!
到下面去,快去!
Get Below, Kid. Move, Move!
快,拆下来!
Come On. Pick It Up!
那是一艘捕鲸船吗?
Is That A Whaling Ship?
船上没鱼叉
No Harpoon.
他们是捕鲸船,兰多夫
That’s Them, Randolph.
他们肯定是
That’s Got To Be Them.
否则威利不会这样做
Willy Wouldn’t Do That Unless It Was Them.
你一定要报告
You Have To Call This In.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!