How Old Are You?
你多大了?
How Old Are You?
你不能问女士这个问题
I Think That’s An Awfully Personal Question.
让我听听?
Can I Listen?

Here.
来,2…3
Come On. 2…3.
我瞄准特别棒
I Have Really Good Aim.
用什么?
With What?
灭绝王,外星人入侵
Exterminator, Alien Invasion,
海怪,狂野西部,虫虫屋
Sea Creature, Wild West, Bug House.
他可能会是百发百中的神枪手
He Probably Would Be A Good Shot.
吃子弹,轰炸机
Sharp Shooter
大扫除,第一滴血
Bite The Bullet, Food Fight.
你不是开玩笑吧,这孩子用所有的时间
You’re Not Kidding. The Kid’s Been Doing
练习瞄准
Target Practice His Whole Life.
死亡之枪
Guns Of Death
炸♥弹♥人
Booger Toss
海军陆战队
Skull Crushing Boots Of Glory
荣誉勋章
Pooper-Scooper.
爸爸,快看!
Dad, Look!
我看到它们了
I See Them.
各就各位!
Here We Go!
麦克斯,你拿着这个
Max, Here, Hold This.
我该干什么?
What Do I Do?
帮我装鱼叉
Just Help Me Reload.
听我命令把它递给我
Give It To Me When I Tell You.
我知道了
I’m Ready.
现在?
Now?
别急
Not Yet.
别急
Not Yet.
打中了!
You Got It!
掉头
Pull Around.
放浮标
We’ll Cut The Buoy.
左转舵,那边还有一只
Adjust To Port, There’s Another One.
放绳子
Take Up The Slack On That Line.
丢缆绳!
Ok, Cast Off!
慢点!
Easy!
给我矛枪,快!
Get Me The Spear Gun Now!
抓住绳子
Get The Line.
迪恩,抓住鱼叉绳
Eddie, Get The Harpoon Line.
放!
Now!
好了
Ready.
爸爸
Dad.
我看见了,麦克斯
I See Him, Max.
好样的,左转舵!
Good Work. Port!
预备
Stand By.
它朝我们冲过来了
He’s Coming Right At Us.
右满舵!
Hard Starboard!
站稳!
Hold On!
有人落水了!
Man Overboard!
* Willy *
* Willy *
* Willy *
* Willy *
* Willy *
* Willy *
* Willy *
麦克斯!
Max!
用力游!
Come On, Swim!
上来
Come On.
你把我吓坏了
Scared The Crap Out Of Me.
对不起
Sorry.
下去给你换件干衣服
Ok. Let’s Go Below And Get You Some Dry Clothes.

Ok.
那鱼你处理一下
Take Care Of The Fish.
看到了吗?
Any Luck?
还没有
Not Yet.
想试试这个吗?
You–You Want To Try These?
比你的好多了
They’re A Lot Better.
好吧,谢谢
All Right. Sure, Thanks.
真的,清楚多了
Oh, Yeah. These Are Better.
太棒了
These Are Great.
太棒了
Oh, Yeah.
看见了什么?
See Anything?
什么都没有,只有一些鸟
No. Just Birds.
只有鸟
Things Like That.
我们有个传统,孩子
Oh, It’s A Little Tradition We Have, Kid.
就是照张全家福合影
It’s Called A Group Photograph.
大家站好,紧凑点
Now Everybody Get In Close.
欢迎你,孩子
Welcome Aboard, Kid.
很漂亮,杰西,你的眼睛更大了
I Like It, Jesse. Brings Out Your Eyes.
你像只小浣熊!
You Look Like A Raccoon!
你第一天上船,是不是,麦克斯?
First Day, Max, Huh?
祝贺你
Congratulations.
我什么也没做
I Didn’t Do Anything.
在船上,我们是个整体
Well, On This Boat, We All Do The Work
大家一起分享荣誉
We All Share The Credit.
给你
Here.
一头抹香鲸的牙麦克斯
That’s A Tooth Of A Sperm Whale, Max.
这是我上次出海的纪念品
Souvenir Of Our Last Trip.
你现在是我们的一员了
You’re One Of Us Now, Kiddo.
你该说什么,麦克斯?
What Do You Say, Max?
谢谢
Thanks.
走开
Go Away.
离开这,到那边去
Go On. Leave. Go Over There.
走吧,离开这
Come On. Go On. Get Out Of Here.
别让他们看见你
They’ll See You.
他们会杀了你的
They’ll Kill You.
走,快走!
Go On. Get Out!
到那边去
Go Over There.
你听见了吗?
Hi. Did You Hear That?
什么?
What?
你听
Listen.
什么?
What?
这是它们的声音
They Make This Sound–Phew!
气孔发出的声音,我听见了
Sound Of Their Blowhole. I Thought I Heard It.
我什么也没听见呀
I Didn’t Hear Anything.
去把矛枪拿来
Get Me My Spear Gun.
悄悄的,别出声,去吧
Quietly Now. Go.
快点,麦克斯,我看见它了!
Hurry, Max. I See Him!
麦克斯!
Max!
在那里,看见了!
There, See It!
开枪!
Shoot!
在哪里呀?
Say, Where Is It?
你打到它了吗?
Did You Get Him?
爸爸?
Dad?
它走了
He’s Gone.
你受伤了
You Cut Your Shin.
去包扎下吧
Let’s Get That Taken Care Of.
需要缝针吗?
Do I Need Stitches?
我不知道,麦克斯
I Don’t Think So, Max.
对不起,我搞砸了
Sorry I Screwed Up.
等你做过一次就好了
Oh, You’ll Be Ok Once You Get Your First.
做一次?
My First?
你杀死第一只鲸鱼后
Your First Kill.
出错在所难免,但是
That’s What Mistakes Are For
要吸取教训
To Learn.
幸运的话,也许会留下个
You Might Even Get A Little Scar Here
小伤疤
If You’re Lucky.
你怎么知道鲸鱼在那里?
How’d You Know The Whale Was There?
嗯,有一种感觉
Well, You Get A Sense.
眼睛时刻注意着海面上的情况
You’ll Get It, Too, After Awhile.
一点也不敢松懈,麦克斯
Never Take Your Eye Off The Ball, Max.
如果不这么做,就会被大海
If You Do, The Sea Will Get You

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!