威鲸闯天关3
嘿,麦克斯
Hey, Max.
嘿,斯迈利
Hey, Smiley.
你妈妈在找你
Your Mom’s Looking For You.
我在等爸爸的船
Yeah, Well, I’m Waiting For My Dad’s Boat.
他通知我们
He Radioed In.
说他要在海上多待几天
They’re Staying Out For A Few More Days.
没关系,我告诉我妈了
No Big Deal. Did You Tell Her?
我还能怎么办呀?
What Was I Supposed To Do?
我不知道
I Don’t Know.
你玩的越来越好了
You’re Getting Really Good At That.
等等,我在消灭50个
Hold On. I Have To Blow Up 50 More.
今天和你♥爸♥爸通过话
Talked To Your Father Today.
我知道,他又不回来了
I Know. He’s Not Coming Home. Blah, Blah, Blah.
你知道他还说了什么吗?
Well, You Know What Else He Said?
下次也许带你一起去
Maybe You Could Go With Him Next Time.
高兴吗?
Would You Like That?
太好了!
Oh, Yeah!
* Well, You’re Talking About, Talking About *
* Whoa *
* Whoa, Whoa *
* China Grove *
嘿,你的披萨
Hey, Here’s Your Pizza.
我没要披萨
I Didn’t Order A Pizza.
这是诺亚号♥对吗?
This Is The Noah, Right?
我想是的
I Guess.
那你要披萨了,22.5元
Then You Ordered A Pizza. 22.50.
披萨送来了
The Pizza’s Here.
把它给我
I’ll Take That.
你一定是德鲁,是不是?
You Must Be Drew, Right?
是又如何?
What If I Am?
我叫杰西,你通过兰多夫聘用了我
I’m Jesse. You Hired Me Through Randolph.
兰多夫,你那份快没了
Randolph, You’re Missing The Pizza.
这就是你的秘密
So That’s Your Secret.
从披萨工厂招聘员工
You Hire Your Crew Through The Pizza Factory.
我不是披萨工厂的工人
I’m Not From The Pizza Factory.
我是你的研究助手
I’m Your New Research Assistant.
你刚才说你叫什么?
What Did You Say Your Name Was?
杰西
Jesse.
你不叫威利
Are You Sure Your Name’s Not Willy?
威利是条鲸鱼
Willy’s A Whale.
兰多夫,告诉他我是谁
Randolph, Tell Her Who I Am.
我从没见过这孩子
I’ve Never Seen This Kid Before In My Life.
披萨不错
Good Pizza.
你没说过他这么年轻
You Didn’t Tell Me He Was So Young.
他不年轻了
He’s Not So Young.
等等!
Wait A Minute!
听着,让我♥干♥什么都行
Listen, I’ll Do Anything.
我是来学习的
I Mean, I’m Just Here To Learn.
我保证听你指挥
I’ll Do Whatever You Tell Me.
那我们就能愉快相处
Oh, We’re Going To Get Along Just Fine, Then.
你说你叫你什么来着?
What Did You Say Your Name Was?
杰西
Jesse.
好吧,杰西,帮我把这设备拿到下面去
Ok, Jesse. Help Me Get This Gear Down Below.
好的
All Right.
两年来
The Orca Population
逆朝鲸的数量减少了10%
Has Declined 10% In The Last 2 Years
我们不知道原因
And We Don’t Know Why.
我们需要给每群逆朝鲸
We’re Going To Tag Each Pod Of Orca
带上这个东西
With One Of These.
无论它们在哪我们都能
We’ll Be Able To Track Our Whales
24小时监视它们的行踪
Anywhere On The Planet 24 Hours A Day.
这样也许能搞清楚
Then Maybe We’ll Be Able To Figure Out
它们到底发生了什么事
What’s Happening To Them.
你们认为会是什么原因?
What Do You Guys Think It Is?
环境污染或者病毒
Could Be Environmental Factors, A Virus,
也可能是年龄大了
Maybe Even Old Age.
也许吧
Maybe.
我们都知道
For All We Know
可能是自然因素
It Could Be Something Perfectly Natural.
这正是我们要搞清楚的
That’s What We’re Going To Find Out.
宝贝,我回来了
There’s My Sweetheart.
嘿!
Hey!

Hey.
嘿,爸爸
Hey, Dad.
想和我一起出海捕鱼吗?
You Ready To Catch Some Fish?
当然
You Bet.
那就快睡吧
Let’s Get To Bed.
我们明天一早就出发
We’ll Leave First Thing In The Morning.
好的
Ok
嘿,小家伙
Hey, Kiddo.

Hi.
接着
Here You Go.
你真的要出海吗?
This Is It, Huh?
是的
Yep.
玩的开心点,好的
So Have Fun. Ok.
多加小心,要听爸爸的话
Be Careful And Listen To Your Dad.
知道了
All Right.
我们很快就会回来,照顾好自己
We Won’t Be Too Long. Take Care Of Yourself.
我会想你的
I’ll Miss You.
我也想你
I’ll Miss You, Too.
船长
Captain.
别让他吓唬你,麦克斯
Don’t Let Him Scare You, Max.
好的
Ok.
小子,你长大了相当什么?
What Are You Going To Be When You Grow Up, Kid?
你的老板
Your Boss.
那刀是我父亲的
That Was My Dad’s Knife.
有一天我会传给你
Be Yours Someday.
什么时候?
When?
等你受之无愧时
When You’ve Earned It.
我希望你能赢得它,你会的…
I Want You To Have It, And You Will…
等你有资格那天
When You’re Ready.
你教我怎么用刀好吗?
Will You Show Me How To Use It?
我把我知道的都教给你
I’ll Show You Everything I Know.
再见!
Bye, Guys!
再见!
Bye!
玩的开心点!
Have Fun!
再见,妈妈!
Bye, Mom!
你在干什么?
What Are You Doing?
传递信息呢
Making A Call.
威利喜欢听我吹口琴
Willy Likes My Harmonica Playing.
只要听见就知道是我
When He Hears It, He Knows It’s Me.
你觉得通过水中听音器
So You Think You’re Going To Play That Sound
播出这些声音…
Over The Hydrophone…
然后它会从几英里外的区域
And He’s Just Going To Come Running…
跑过来?
Uh-Huh. From Miles Away.

Yeah.
好吧
Ok.
改变口琴的音调
I’m Changing The Harmonica Sound
以适应威利的耳朵
To Fit Willy’s Ear.
因为它的听觉比我们好得多
He Has Much Better Hearing Than We Do And Can Hear.
像狗一样能听见高音
Much Higher Sounds Like A Dog.
我知道,我在大学里学过
Yes, I Know. I Went To School.
把音阶调到最高
I’m Pitching The Sound So High
威利能听见,我们听不见
That We Can’t Hear It, But He Can.
这样就能把音量开到最大
Then We Can Make It As Loud As We Want.
只要威利在方圆30英里内
If Willy’s In A 30-Mile Radius,
它一定能听见
He’ll Be Able To Hear Us.
有点像威利传呼机
Sort Of A Willy Pager.
挺棒的吧?
Pretty Cool, Huh?
这都是你自己想出来的?
You Thought This Up All By Yourself?

Uh-Huh.
你多大了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!