Elvis saw you and Nadine down at the cove.
是的,那又怎么样
Yeah, that figures.
我在你这种年龄和你很像,可安妮她想让我和你谈谈
I was a lot like you when I was your age. But Annie wants me to talk to you.
她认为那种举动有点危险
She thinks that kind of behavior can be dangerous.
内蒂安也这么认为,但这很安全
Nadine thought so too, but it’s safe.
我很清楚在干什么,我那时也这样想
I know exactly what I’m doing. I used to think the same thing.
哦?是的
Huh? Yeah.
我简直就是个专家
Well, I’m practically an expert.
是的,好吧,听着…
Yeah, well, listen…
你是个聪明孩子,是个好孩子
You’re a smart kid. You’re a good kid.
你想跟着感觉走,可感觉会引发别的事情
You’re just going with your feelings, but it can lead to other things.
例如什么?
Like what?
呃,性♥欲♥,那引发性♥欲♥吗?
Well, sex. Can lead to sex?
别扯了,它能引起性♥欲♥
Yeah, right. Can lead to sex.
你没事吧?我很好,怎么了?
Are you okay? I’m fine. Why?
因为我不知道你想说什么
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
我说的是你亲内蒂安那件事,我没亲她
I’m talking about you kissing Nadine. I didn’t kiss her.
你没亲?没有,我没亲她,谁说的?
You didn’t? No, I didn’t kiss her. Who said that?
我让你猜三次
I’ll give you three guesses.
嗨
Hi
随你便吧
Whatever
你哪也别去,可是我饿了
You’re not going anywhere. But I’m hungry.
吃你的帽子吧
Eat your hat.
吹得够多了,来呀,我知道你在
That did a lot. All right, come on. I know you’re in there.
好了,过来,没那么可怕,对吗?
All right, come on. Ain’t so tough now, huh?
哦 哎呀
Man.
吃这个
Eat this.
你喜欢这样吗?笨家伙
How do you like that, tough guy?
来呀,像条鱼那样决斗
Come back and fight like a fish.
再见,鱼儿
See you later, fish.
再见,威利
See you, Willy.
怎么了?
What is it?
在北边耽误了时间,我们要晚了,那怎么了?
We lost time up north. We’re late. So?
知道为什么我是船长吗?是的,先生,哦,不,先生
Know why I’m captain? Yes, sir. I mean, no, sir.
我当船长是因为我的船总是很准时
I’m captain because. my ships always run on time.
本布鲁克油轮不能容忍♥的就是迟到
Benbrook Oil doesn’t like. late deliveries.
是的,先生,我是西雅图指挥塔
Yes, sir. This is Seattle Traffic.
我们得到强风报告,能见度很低
We have a report of winds and reduced visibility.
速度减到12海里
Reduce speed to 12 knots.
速度减到12海里,保持在15海里
Reducing speed to 12 knots. Maintain 15 knots.
但是先生,没有拖船护送,我想,凯利!
But, sir, without a tug escort Kelly!
速度恢复到15海里
Resuming speed to 15 knots.
埃尔维斯,埃尔维斯,快醒醒,怎么了?
Elvis. Elvis, wake up What?
我得问你点事
I have to ask you something.
好吧
Okay
妈妈有没有讲过你出生之前,她住在这儿的事?
Did Mom ever talk about before you. were born, when she lived out here?
没有
No
她提起过我爸爸吗?
Did she ever talk about my dad?
没有
No
他提起过我吗?
Did she ever talk about me?
没有
No
她有难处,有什么难处?
She had problems. Like what?
她撒谎
She lied a lot.
她说她爱我
Said she loved me.
她说绝不会离开我的
Said she would never leave.
怎么回事?我们正在丧失推进力
What is it? We’re losing pressure.
在这样的水流中无法航行
We can’t hold course in these currents.
故障在哪?阀体碎了
What happened? The valve body blew to pieces.
发动机舱,给我点动力
Engine room. Give me something down there.
一点动力都没有,我们尽力了
I got nothing. We’re doing the best we can.
继续努力
Keep working on it.
我们错走到浮标另一边了,右满舵!
We’re on the wrong side of the buoy. Hard starboard!
没有反应!
Not responding!
右满舵!我无法转向!
Hard starboard! I can’t bring it around.
四英寻!
Four fathoms!
二英寻,我的天哪
Two fathoms. My God.
我们搁浅了!
We’ve run aground!
把它关上!
I’m gonna shut it down!
呼救,呼救,这里是达喀尔号♥油轮
Mayday, mayday. This is tanker “Dakar”.
我们搁浅了,原油泄漏
We are run aground and spilling crude oil.
紧急呼救,重复一遍,紧急呼救
Extreme distress. Repeat, extreme distress.
哦,天哪
Man.
过来,快点
Come on. Hurry up.
看那边!
He’s over there. Look!
快走 快走!
Come on, come on!
快点!
Let’s go!
是威利的妹妹露娜,她搁浅了
It’s Willy’s sister, Luna. She’s beached.
她怎么了?不知道
What’s wrong with her? I don’t know.
没关系,你没事的
It’s okay. You’re all right.
那是什么东西?石油
What is that stuff? Oil.
回去叫醒格兰,让他去叫兰多夫,我们得让露娜回到水里去
Get Glenn. Have him call Randolph. We gotta get Luna back in the water.
走啊,快!快走!好的
Go! Hurry! Go! Okay.
你会好起来的 我保证
You’re gonna be okay. I promise.
醒一醒!醒一醒,起床,醒一醒,伙计们,起床
Wake up! Wake up Come on, wake up. Guys, come on.
原油泄漏,鲸鱼被困住了,威利的妹妹在岸边搁浅
There’s been an oil spill. Trapped. The whales. Willy’s sister is beached.
你们得做点什么,去叫军队或什么的
You gotta do something. Call the Army or something.
去叫兰多夫,也许是船沉了
Call Randolph. I think maybe a ship crashed.
是一起海难,回去睡觉
It’s a major disaster. Go back to sleep.
我说的是真话,这是头一次
I’m telling the truth. That’s a first.
格兰,听见了吗
Glenn, listen.
我去叫兰多夫
I’ll call Randolph.
坚持住
Hang on.
原油泄漏在劳森礁石
A major oil spill at Lawson Reef.
谢谢你能来,兰多夫,看来很严重
Thanks for coming, Randolph. Looks serious.
露娜病得很重,我想它要死了
Luna’s sick. I think she’s dying.
看,我说过的
See. I told you.
内蒂安,到我的车里把工具箱拿来
Nadine, go back to the truck and get my kit please.
镇静,姑娘,镇静
Easy, girl. Easy.
亲爱的,它浑身都是石油
Honey, the oil’s all over her.
拿着,兰多夫
Here you go, Randolph.
没事的
It’s okay.
没事
Okay
我来拿这个,会没事的
Let me get this. It’s okay.
恐怕石油已经进入它的肺了
I’m afraid the oil’s gotten into her lungs.
行了,快把这个拿到实验室去,告诉他们是我取的标本,是急诊
Okay. Run this down to the lab, tell them it’s from me, and it’s an emergency.
好的,我们走
Okay, let’s go.
镇静,镇静
Easy now. Easy.
推她的头行吗?推哪都行
On the head? Wherever you can.
伙计们,我数到三,好吗?一 二 三!
On three, guys, okay? One, two, three!
推!
Push!
加油,露娜
Come on, Luna.
好,再来,数到三,一 二 三!
Okay, again, on three. One, two, three!
使劲,姑娘,推
Come on, girl. Push.
加油,使劲,推呀
Come on. Come on, come on.
她走了,她走了
There she goes. She’s going.
游吧,姑娘,游吧 姑娘
Go, girl. Go, girl.
我们回去换衣服,鲸鱼,鲸鱼,她好了吗?
Let’s get back up and change. The whale, the whale. Is she okay?
她需要帮助,对
She needs help, Randolph. Yeah.
我不管,我得掌握情况汇报,对不起,别挡路
I don’t care. I gotta get the story. Excuse me. Out of the way.
对不起
Excuse me.
那艘40年船龄的,利比里亚达喀尔号♥油轮
The “Dakar”, a 40-year-old..Liberian oil tanker.
昨天夜里12点5分在劳森暗礁搁浅
Ran aground on Lawson Reef at 12:05 last night.
导致几千加仑的原油泄漏在大海
Spilling thousands of gallons..of raw crude.
严重危及这片水域的逆戟鲸和其它野生动植物的生命
Endangering these orcas and other wildlife indigenous to this region.
据我所知,那艘单舱油轮
The single-hull tanker. I’ll take care of it.
造于1990年以前,以后新造的
Was built well before 1990, the year when double hulls.
都必须是双舱油轮,那行驶得更远,并能防止类似的海难发生
Became mandatory, which many feel could prevent disasters like this one.
拯救生态,不许谋杀鲸鱼
Save the ecology. Don’t kill the whales.
她来了,我们走
She’s here. Let’s go.
这边走,我们要保证安全
Here we go. Let’s secure that stuff.
我是凯特·海辛力医生,我是海岸巡逻队的布莱克指挥官