You go on ahead. Okay?
杰西带埃尔维斯一起走
Jesse, take Elvis with you.
没门
No way.
醒醒!
Wake up!
快点儿,我已经是最快速度了
Hurry up. I’m walking as fast as I can.
那就跑,我的腿比你的短
Try running My legs are shorter than yours.
如果兰多夫走掉了,我就整死你
If Randolph leaves, I’m gonna kill you.
来呀,我可是空手道黑道选手
Well, I have a black belt in karate.
我的眼睛可以射出致命的激光
Well, I have laser death-rays that come out of my eyes.
骗人
Liar
快点,我们走!好
Come on, hurry up, let’s go! Okay.
兰多夫,两个小时后我们再见
Randolph, I’ll see you in a couple hours.
好的,当然,好
Yeah, okay. Sure.
嗨,你好
Hi Hi
叛徒
Traitor
什么?女孩子都是敌人
What? Girls are the enemy.
不,你才是敌人
No, you are the enemy.
我们什么时候走?
When are we leaving?
出了点问题,需要两小时
I got a problem. It’ll take me a couple of hours.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry . Okay.
没事
Yeah
两小时后见
See you in a couple hours.
过来,我们走,快点儿!嘿,等等我!
Come on, let’s go, hurry up! Hey, wait up!
埃尔维斯你先回营地,告诉格兰和安妮
Elvis, just go back to camp. Tell Glenn and Annie.
我和兰多夫坐船出海了,可你不行,因为你晕船
I went with Randolph but you. Couldn’t go because you get seasick.
可那是骗人,你肯定能应付自如
But that’ll be a lie. I’m really sure you can handle it.
那你干什么去?这与你无关
What are you gonna do? None of your business.
天哪
Gosh
看那个
Look at that.
你知道自己在干什么吗?坐在海里
What do you think you’re doing? Sitting in the ocean.
你一直在跟踪我吗?那又怎样?
You followed me here, didn’t you? So?
来,我来帮你
Yeah. Here, I’ll help you up.
这是什么地方?这是地球上我最喜欢的地方
What is this place? My favorite place in the world.
对,那是鲸鱼群,对 我知道
Yeah, that’s J Pod. Yeah, I know that.
这是它们的摩擦石
This is their rubbing rocks.
各处的逆戟鲸,都来摩擦海湾的岩石
Orcas come to rub themselves on the rocks at the bottom of the cove.
如果你在这坐久了,就会碰到距离很近的鲸鱼
If you sit here long enough, one will come close.
有多近?
How close?
10英尺
Ten feet once.
你一直在想吸引我的注意吗?注意看,注意看
Are you still trying to impress me? Just watch. Just watch.
过来,我带你去看,过来!
Come on, I gotta show you something. Come on!
过来,我们走!
Come on, let’s go!
快点儿,我们走,快点!
Hurry up. Let’s go, come on!
我们去哪儿?跟我走,我知道要去哪儿
Where we going? Follow me. I know where I’m going.
快点,我们走,快点
Come on. Let’s go, come on.
来,我帮你下来,不,我没事
Let me help you. I’m okay.
好吧,谢谢
All right. Thanks.
快点,我带你去看
Hurry, though. I gotta show you this.
当心脚下
Careful on that log.
嘿 姑娘
Say, girl.
你兄弟呢?
Where’s your brother, huh?
过来,宝贝
Come on, boy.
过来
Come on.
等一下,快过来,宝贝
Just one second. Come on, boy.
过来,宝贝,过来
Come on, boy. Come on.
威利,你从哪儿蹦出了的?哦,天哪
Willy, where’d you come from? Oh, my gosh.
嘿,宝贝,你吓着我了
Hey, boy. You scared me.
你好吗?
How you doing, huh?
很好,好,张开嘴
It’s okay. Yeah, open up.
看呀?他很友好
See? He’s friendly.
好孩子
Good boy.
这是谁?
Wow, who’s this?
这是你弟弟吗?
Is this your brother?
小不点?
Littlespot?
我想介绍你认识个人好吗?
I want you to meet somebody, okay?
你得帮帮我,好吗?
You gotta help me. All right?
过来,没事
Come on. It’s okay.
真的没事,内蒂安,这是威利
Really, it’s okay. Nadine, this is Willy.
威利,这是内蒂安
Willy, Nadine.
嗨,哦,我的天哪
Hi. Oh, my gosh.
它很帅,对吗?是的
He’s pretty cool, huh? Yeah.
你可以摸摸它,不,就这样吧,我不…
You can touch him. No, that’s okay. I don’t…
不,摸吧
No, go ahead.
过来
Come on.
好吧
Okay
伸出手就能摸到它,嗨,威利
Just reach out and touch him. Hi, Willy.
来呀
Come on.
嗨,威利,嗨
Hi, Willy. Hi.
它要下去了
He’s going under.
别这样,威利,你要干什么?他朝我吐吐沫
Come on, Willy. What are you doing? He spit on me.
真抱歉
I’m sorry.
这是小不点,小不点,你要干什么?
Here’s Littlespot Littlespot, what are you doing?
嗨
Hey
哦,天哪,哦,真是太好了,我要揍你了,威利
Oh, my gosh. Wow, this is great. I’m gonna get you, Willy.
他回来了,抱歉
He’s coming back. Sorry.
他要显摆了,他在干什么?
He’s showing off. What’s he doing?
显摆,嘿,哇!
Showing off. Hey, whoa!
他又要显摆了,你怎么搞的?真是好朋友
He did it again. What’s your problem? Great friend.
我得去捞它
I gotta get it.
下来吧,水里很好玩,留神,这是杀人鲸
Come on in. The water’s great. Get a grip. This is a killer whale.
别这样,他是我的朋友
Come on, he’s my friend.
杰西!威利
Jesse! Yeah, Willy.
走吧,宝贝!
Way to go, boy!
哦,我的天
Oh, my gosh.
哦,上帝呀
Oh, my gosh.
内蒂安,过来,真的很好玩!
Nadine, come on in, it’s great!
我们走吧!
Let’s go!
嘿 露娜!
Hey, Luna!
好!
All right!
好极了
Hey, look, no hands.
好了,威利
All right, Willy.
不,别碰我!
Get away from me!
等在那儿,威利
Later, Willy.
杰西
Jesse
把手给我
Give me your hand.
这里,谢谢
Here. Thanks.
真难以置信,真是太酷了
I can’t believe that. That was so cool.
也许下次你就能摸他了,我没想到他会让你那样做
Maybe you can touch him next time. I can’t believe he let you do that.
他喜欢那样,我想你是对的
I think he likes it. I think you’re right.
再见,宝贝,再见,再见
Bye, boy. See you. Bye.
达喀尔号♥油轮,这里是船舶交通指挥台,呼叫完毕
Oil tanker “Dakar” this is vessel traffic control. Over.
船舶交通指挥台,我是达喀尔号♥油轮,位于124.40进港
Vessel traffic control, this is the tanker “Dakar” at 124.40 inbound.
我们准备15:00进港卸油,收到,达喀尔号♥
Prepare to load oil at 1500 hours. Copy, Dakar.
清理进港航道
We’re cleared.
怎么了?他和你长得一点都不像
What? He doesn’t look anything like you.
你说埃尔维斯,是啊,我们是同母异父
Elvis. Yeah, well, we got different dads.
嘿,看,一条油轮
Hey, look, an oil tanker.
可不是吗,他们在这里往来穿梭,就像在自己家一样
Tell me about it. They come through like it’s their own private highway.
我看见杰西亲内蒂安
I saw Jesse kissing Nadine.
你看见鲸群了吗?
Any sign of J Pod?
也许它们回到摩擦岩去了
Maybe they went back to the rubbing rocks.
想过去看一下吗?好吧
You wanna go down and check it out? Okay.
真好
Cool
嗨,格兰,嗨
Hey, Glenn. Hey.
内蒂安,这是格兰
Nadine, this is Glenn.
嗨,很高兴认识你,你好,觉得你很高兴
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hello. Nice to meet you.
兰多夫的干女儿
Randolph’s goddaughter.
我们能谈谈吗?当然
Can I talk to you a second? Sure.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
好的
Okay.
埃尔维斯今天早晨看见你和内蒂安在山谷里