闪开
Move.
那边 让开一点
Right there. Make some room.
那边都让开
All the way over.
三天后
In three days,
你们中一些人会跟我去彭萨科拉
several of you will be traveling with me to Pensacola
参加奥♥运♥会选拔赛
to participate in the Olympic trials.
当你们离开这个神圣的训练场
When you leave the hallowed grounds of this training facility…
你们的比赛就正式开始了
you will be in competition.
你们将代表狐狸猎手队
You will be representing Foxcatcher.
你们将代表美国
You will be representing the United States.
作为教练
As a coach,
我希望你们能够赢得比赛
I want you to be champions in sport…
赢得人生
and winners in life.
同时
And also…
你们还要
to be good citizens…
为国争光
for America.
加西亚
Garcia.
注意几点
A couple basics.
这一招我百试不爽
This is one that generally works for me quite well.
托臂摔
Arm drag.
右手抓左手 左手向右出击
Right to left, left to right.
扯过来
Rip it across.
做完这个动作 就能这个部位了
And as I do that, you see this portion.
我就可以攻击了
And I can move right in.
再来
Again.
右手抓左手 左手向右出击
Right to left, left to right.
扯过来
Rip it across.
撞过去
And then in.
-明白了吗 -明白了
– Got it? – Yeah.
-都明白了吗 -明白了
– Do we have that? – Yes.
你趴下 得了 还是我趴下吧
Down. Actually, I’ll go down.
-你来示范 -好
– You do it. – Okay.
拿我示范
Do it on me.
扣住我的腋下
So get underneath my rib.

All right.
基本动作是趴着尽量伸展
The basic physics is to keep yourself wide at the bottom.

All right.
当他的膝盖垫在我的臀下
He puts his knee under my hip,
这里就会亮空
and you see an opening here.
然后你就…
So you shoot…
成对练习吧
Let’s pair up.
-基本动作 -好
– Basics. – All right.
好 现在两人对着练习托臂摔
All right, let’s pair up and work on arm drags.
托臂摔和腹摔
Arm drags and gut wrenches.
好了 练起来吧
All right, let’s do it, guys.
还有三天 三天
Three days, three days.
-请上前 -姓名 体重
– Step forward. – All right, name, weight.
他合格了
He’s good.
好的 你大概
All right, you got about a…
还差半公斤的样子
looks like about a half a kilo to go.
-请上前 -姓名 体重
– Step forward. – Name, weight?
-三十 -合格了
– Thirty. – He’s good.
-下一个 -请上前
– Next. – Step forward.
-姓名 体重 -来看看
– Name? Weight? – Let’s see.
大概还差半公斤
That’s about a half kilo to go.
-合格 -下一个
– You’re good. – Next.
他合格了
He’s good.
请上前 姓名 体重
Step forward. Name, weight?
很好 下个家伙也合格了
Good. Next bastard’s good.
下一个
Next.
超了两公斤
Two kilos over.
-看起来不错 -可以了
– That looks good. – You’re good.
-下一个 -请上前
– Next. – Step forward.
下场比赛 马克·舒尔茨对里科·奇帕里
Next match: Mark Schultz versus Rico Chiapparelli.
蓝方得一分
One, blue.
三局两胜 马克 你还有机会
Best of three, Mark. You’ll get it back.
马克
Mark.
你不是在孤军奋战 老弟
You’re not in this alone, man.
我是你哥哥 我爱你
I’m your brother and I love you.
我不会让你这样堕落下去的
I am not gonna let you go down like this.
很好
That’s it.
还有
There’s more in there.
对 继续 马克
That’s it, keep going, Mark.
超了12磅 还有多少时间
Twelve pounds over. How much time we got?
-九十分钟 -九十分钟 好的
– Ninety minutes. – Ninety minutes, okay.
好的 就这样
Come on, there you go.
就这样 继续
That’s it, drive it.
再用点力 马克
Harder, Mark.
很好 暂停
That’s it. Time.
很好
Okay. All right.
五 四 三 二 一
Five, four, three, two, one.
暂停
Time.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
好的 老弟
All right, buddy.
继续
Go.
转圈
Circle.
保持住 马克
Hold your position, Mark.
十秒
Ten seconds.
保持住
Hold your position.
好的 很好 马克
All right. All right, Mark.
希茨进不了国家队的
Sheets can’t be on the team.
马克·舒尔茨才是奥♥运♥代表队的
Mark Schultz is on the Olympic team.
给我打赢他 马克 听到了吗
Get in there, Mark, you hear me?
好的 红心 蓝心
Okay, center red, center blue.
两分三十秒 马克
Two-thirty, Mark.
-亨利 -戴夫 有事吗
– Hey, Henry. – Dave. What can I do for you?
亨利 约翰和我之前有点不愉快
Henry, John and I kind of had an uncomfortable moment earlier
决赛时我也没见到他
and, you know, I didn’t see him at the finals.
-他去看比赛了吗 -没有
– Was he even there? – No.
杜邦先生今早飞回家了
Mr. Du Pont flew home earlier today.
好吧
Okay.
杜邦先生的母亲去世了
Mr. Du Pont’s mother died.
天哪 那真是坏消息
Oh, man. That’s really bad news.
-失陪了 戴夫 -好 谢谢
– Excuse me, Dave. – All right. Thank you.
需要我们去把枪装上吗
Would you like us to mount the weapon?
-好 -各位
– Yes. – Gentlemen.
我们一起 老弟
You and me, buddy.
你还好吗 累了吗
How you doing? You sore?
好的
There you go.
压压筋
Open that stretch for me.
约翰来了
It’s John.
约翰
Hey, John.
你母亲的事 很遗憾
I’m really sorry about your mother.
不不不 没事
Oh, no, no, no. It’s fine. It’s fine.
-你还好吗 真的吗 -真的
– You okay? You sure? – Yes.
戴维 接下来几个月我们还有很多事要做
David, we have a lot of work to do in the next couple of months.
而你是不可或缺的部分 懂吗
And you’re an integral part of that. You understand?
-我懂 -我需要你
– I understand. – I’m going to need you.
我只能靠你
And I will be relying on you…
-好的 -很需要 我想要
– All right. – to a great extent. I want,
我最大的愿望 就是赢回一枚金牌
more than anything, to win a gold medal.
而且我们现在也有了能做到的人
And we have someone who could do that for us.
我们一定会赢得金牌的 约翰
We’re gonna win a gold medal, John.
-你有多大把握 -我把握很大
– How are you feeling about that? – I feel very good about it.
我有点担心
I am a little concerned
我们可能还有些心理上的问题
that there are some psychological issues
需要解决
that we need to take care of.
-他会好起来的 -你干得很好了
– He’s gonna be in real good shape. – You’re doing a great job.
-谢谢 约翰 -我
– Thank you, John. – And I…
我觉得我们两个合作
I think that with you and I, working in tandem,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!