16岁的时候
When I was 16,
我发现原来是我母亲一直在付钱
I found out that my mother had been paying him
让他做我朋友
to be my friend.
从小到大我只有戴夫一个朋友
Dave was my only friend growing up.
我们可以把它放在罗斯蒙特箱里
I thought we could put it in the Rosemont case.
-这上刻的是约翰·鹰·杜邦 -没错
– It says John “Eagle” Du Pont. – That’s right.
-是冠军吗 -是
– First place? – Yes.
你出钱办的吧
You funded this.
不难猜
Presumably.
你可以把它放在奖杯陈列室
You can put it in the trophy room.
谢谢你 母亲
Thank you, Mother.
你的铁路模型要怎么办
What are we going to do about your train set?
我的铁路模型
My train set?
贝克先生跟你谈过了吧
Well, Mr. Beck spoke to you about this.
没有
No.
我知道你们谈过了
Oh, I know he did.
我知道的
I know he did.
你从不想把它送人
You’ve never wanted to give it away, but…
我不在乎铁路模型 母亲 我不在乎
I don’t care about my train set, Mother. I don’t care.
我们应该…
Well, I think we’ll…
儿童博物馆有地方的话 就送去那吧
We’ll give it to the children’s museum, if they have room.
你同意吗
Do you agree?
我不在乎你要怎么处理铁路模型
I don’t care what you do with the train set.
我不在乎那些火车
I don’t care about trains.
母亲 我在训导人才
Mother, I am leading men.
我训练他们 我教导他们
I am training them. I am teaching them.
我让他们…
I am giving them…
有梦可做
a dream.
我让美国…
And I am giving America…
怀抱希望
hope.
希望
Hope?
不重要了
It doesn’t matter.
我很高兴你能赢得奖杯
I’m glad you have your trophy.
你可以把它放进奖杯陈列室
It can go in the trophy room.
但不许放进罗斯蒙特箱
Not in the Rosemont case.
我不喜欢摔跤运动 你知道的
I don’t like the sport of wrestling, as you know.
这项运动很低级
It’s a low sport.
我不喜欢看到你这样低级
And I don’t like to see you being low.
赫雷拉迅速扳住了对方的腿
And quickly Herrera shoots the leg.
赫雷拉的格斗技巧非常高超
And Herrera’s a very good grappler here.
天呐 胳膊被古德里奇夹住了
Oh, my. Elbows in number, by Goodridge,
比赛结果已出
and that is it.
阿伯特在匹兹堡和这个人比试过
Albert wrestled with this guy at Pitt.
真让人难过
I think it’s sad.
他是科班出身
He was legit.
他应该拿了很多钱吧
He’s probably getting paid a lot.
看看他那张脸
Look at his face.
全完了
It’s destroyed.
-是约翰 -是约翰
– It’s John. – It’s John.
-教练 -马克在吗
– Hey, coach. – Is Mark in?
我在 教练
Yeah. Right here, coach.
怎么了
What’s up?
怎么没人去训练
Why is there nobody in the gym?
-什么意思 -都中午了 还没有人
– What do you mean? – It’s noon. Nobody in there.
不是 今早我让他们休息来的
Yeah, no, I gave the boys the morning off.
晚上加倍训练
We’re gonna do a double tonight.
是谁做的决定
Who’s making these decisions?
是我
I am.
让你哥戴夫过来
I want your brother Dave here.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我要你哥戴夫过来
I want your brother Dave to come.
这不可能
Um, that’s not gonna happen.
这事我们谈过了
We’ve talked about that.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你这不知好歹的家伙
You ungrateful ape.
把你叫来真是个错误
I made such a mistake bringing you here.
我要戴夫
I’m getting Dave.
我不在乎代价
I don’t care how much it costs.
妈的
Shit.
你们好
Hi, guys.
他来了 他来了 他来了
There he is. He’s coming. He’s coming.
-约翰·杜邦 -你好
– John Du Pont. – Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么样
How you doing?
很好 我很好
Good. I’m good.
怎么了
What’s up?
我 我刚到 所有选手都去迎接我了
I just… Just came in. All the wrestlers were there to meet me
可你不在 所以我就想来看看
and you weren’t there, and I just thought I’d come up,
你好不好
make sure everything’s okay.
我很好
No, I’m good.
只是不想分心
Just concentrating.
马上要比赛了
We got trials coming up.
你还好吗 马克
You okay, Mark?
嗯 我很好
Yeah. I’m good.
怎么了
What’s up?
我发的信息你收到了吗
You got my messages?

Mm-hm.
南希和孩子们也都来了
Nancy and the kids are here.
-是吗 他们好吗 -很好
– Yeah? How are they? – They’re good.
-过来打个招呼吧 -好 会的 回见
– Why don’t you come down and say hi. – Okay. I will. I’ll see you.
趴下
Boom, down low.
这只手夹住这里 这只手抓住脚踝
This hand comes here, this hand catches the ankle.
用你的背顶住对方
Lay your back into the guy,
用腿夹住他 锁住双膝
scoop with this leg, catch both knees,
胳膊扣住对方 这叫叉锁双足 明白吗
put your arm through, there’s your cross ankle, all right?
紧紧扣住
Nice and tight.
再来一遍 好吗
Do it again, all right?
你在这 你在摔跤
So you’re here, you’re wrestling.
然后摔倒这里 先放松动作
If you get here and you’re loose like this,
再紧紧扣住
to make it nice and tight,
实际上是要把对方的双膝逼到一起
what you wanna do is drive the knees together
用你的臀你的肘
with your hip and your elbow,
最后压低胳膊或者胸部
and drop your arm down or drop your chest.
动作就非常漂亮了
That’ll make it nice and snug for you.
注意要让外面那条腿远离对方
You wanna keep your outside leg away from him.
让腿远离对方 举起膝盖
Keep your leg away from him, come up to your knee,
脚趾向上 最后踩住对方
turn your toe to the ceiling, step him up.
如果他用外侧那只脚盘住你
Let’s say he does reel over with that outside ankle,
那就基本完了
that’s pretty much game over.
我有一招可以让他把脚…
I have a chance to make him keep those feet…
从这 你拽起这里 扳住那里
So from here, you pull this up and you drive that.
外侧肩膀远离对方
Outside shoulders from that, and he pulls…
用你的上腹部
Use your stomach.
用你的上腹部
Use your stomach.
很好
Good.
做得不错
Good set.
好了 两两一组吧
All right, pair up.
走吧
Let’s go, guys.
你怎么了 马克
What’s going on, Mark?
他以对方膝盖为突破口
There’s that knee pick
他喜欢假装进击或横叉然后攻破对方
he likes to hit from a fake shot or cross…
戴夫 我不用你帮忙 我自己能行
Dave, I don’t need your help. I’m doing this on my own, okay?
-你不用我帮忙 -戴夫 我刚说什么了
– You don’t want my help? – Dave, what did I just say?!
要跟我说说你和杜邦怎么了吗
Wanna tell me what’s going on with you and Du Pont?
好吧
Okay.
倒立
Handstands.
向前转动肩部
Tuck and roll forward, boys.
在这边匍匐爬
Army crawl on this side.
很好
Good.
集♥合♥
Bring it in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!