枪呢
Where’s the gun?
什么枪 长官
What gun, sir?
50口径机关枪
Fifty-caliber machine gun.
长官 没要求配备机关枪
Sir, there wasn’t a machine gun ordered.
应该在那里的
It’s supposed to be mounted right there.
配备单上没写机关枪 长官
There’s no gun on the order, sir.
长官 请您签字 我去配备
Sir, I just need a signature to complete the order.
把枪弄来
Get my gun.
这车本该配备一架50口径机关枪的
It’s supposed to come with a .50-caliber machine gun.
会有的
We’ll get it.
-饿吗 -嗯
– You hungry? – Yeah.
我们去吃点东西
Let’s get something to eat.
你把他往下拉
You snap him down.
他就会往后躲 你的机会来了
He’ll posture up, that’s your window.
一只手进攻 另一只手把他拽过头顶
Shoot in and pull him over the top.
非常好
Excellent.
再来一次
One more.
很好
Great.
抹上油后你看起来非常精神 马克
The oil looks really good on you, Mark.
胳膊再弯一些 来
Bow your arms a little bit. Here we go.
非常好
Excellent.
非常好 姿势不错 非常好 马克
Very good, and all right. Very good, Mark.
你的演讲稿 你的东西
Your speeches, your kit.
我母亲到了吗
Do we know if my mother has already arrived?
她在路上了 先生
She is en route, sir.
外套不错
The blazer looks good.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
我给你写了几句演讲词
I wrote down a few things for you to say.
别紧张 你会很棒的
Don’t be nervous. You’re gonna be great.
读 大声读出来
Read it. Read it out loud.
好 现在吗
Okay. Right now?
-练习练习 -好的
– Get some practice. – Yes, sir.
他是受人敬仰的鸟类学家
“Highly respected ornithologist,
作家 世界探险家
“author, world explorer,
集… 集…
“phil… phila…”
-集邮家 -集邮家
– Philatelist. – Philatelist.
就是收集邮票的
Stamps.
收…我直接说”收集邮票的”行吗
Sta… Can we say “Stamps”?
-不行 要说集邮家 -集邮家
– No, philatelist. – Philatelist.
不要被这些人吓住
Don’t be intimidated by these people.
会有多少人到场
How many people are gonna be there?
400左右吧
About 400.
来吧
Go ahead.
-这是什么 -可♥卡♥因♥
– What is it? – It’s cocaine.
这样好吗
Uh… I’m not sure that’s such a good idea.
马克 可♥卡♥因♥而已
Mark, it’s just cocaine.
又不会要了你的命
It’s not going to kill you.
我该怎么…你是想…
What am I…? You’re supposed to just…?
打开小瓶
Take the vial,
在镜子上轻拍些粉
tap some on the mirror,
拿着吸管 用鼻子吸进去
take the straw, just inhale it through your nose.
他是受人敬仰的鸟类学家 作家 世界探险家
“Highly respected ornithologist, author, world explorer,
集邮家 以及前五项全能运动员
“philatelist and former pentathlete.”
-全说了 -全说了 一口气
– All of that? – All of it. Straight down.
杜邦先生将要回归竞技体育
“Mr. Du Pont will be making his return to competitive sports
赞助50多项争霸赛
in the over 50 category of the masters…”
听到我是怎么说的了吗
Did you hear how I was doing it?
要全神贯注 马克
It’s just all one thought, Mark.
你可以的
You got it.
给我吧
Give that to me.
好吧
Okay.
他是受人敬仰的鸟类学家 作家
“Highly respected ornithologist, author,
世界探险家 集邮家
“world explorer, philatelist.”
集邮家
Philatelist.
-慈善家 -慈善…哪个…
– Philanthropist. – Philanthrop… Which one…?
-鸟类学家 -你想把哪个词放在前面
– Ornithologist. – Which one do you want to come first?
鸟类学家 集邮家 慈善家
Ornithologist, philatelist, philanthropist.
好 鸟略…鸟类学家 集邮家 慈善家
Okay, ornilo… Ornithologist, philatelist, philanthropist.
鸟类学家 集邮家 慈善家
Ornithologist, philatelist, philanthropist.
鸟略…鸟类学家 集邮家
Ornilo… Ornithologist, philatelist…
鸟类学家 集邮家 慈善家
Ornithologist, philatelist, philanthropist.
鸟略…鸟类学家
Ornilo… Ornithogolist…
鸟类学家 集邮家 慈善家
Ornithologist, philatelist, philanthropist.
鸟类学家 集邮家 慈善家 看着我
Ornithologist, philatelist, philanthropist. Look at me.
鸟类学家 集邮家 慈善家
Ornithologist, philatelist, philanthropist.
再来
Again.
鸟类学家 集邮家 慈善家
Ornithologist, philatelist, philanthropist.
再来
Again.
鸟类学家 集邮家 慈善家
Ornithologist, philatelist, philanthropist.
很好
Good.
我们认识吗
Do I know you?
-认识啊 约翰 你好 -很高兴再会
– Yes, John. How are you? – Good to see you again.
-这位是马克·舒尔茨 -你好
– This is Mark Schultz. – Hi.
你见过奥♥运♥会金牌得主吗
Have you ever met an Olympic gold medalist before?
马克是1984年奥♥运♥会摔跤金牌得主
Mark won the Olympic gold medal for wrestling in 1984.
你见过奥♥运♥会金牌得主吗
Ever seen an Olympic medalist before?
没有 我没见过
No, I don’t think I have.
马克 马克
Mark. Mark.
-这位是丹尼尔议员 -很高兴见到你
– This is Congressman Daniel. – Nice to meet you.
-我是鲍勃 -丹尼尔议员 到底叫什么
– Bob. – Congressman Daniel… Bob or Daniel?
-是叫鲍勃 -是鲍勃 幸会
– Bob, yes. – Bob. Bob, nice to meet you.
这位是马克·舒尔茨
This is Mark Schultz.
马克是1984年奥♥运♥会摔跤金牌得主
Mark won an Olympic gold medal in the 1984 Olympics.
-了不起 -了不起吧
– Impressive. – Isn’t that impressive?
-恭喜 -谢谢
– Congratulations. – Thank you.
真是年轻有为
Quite a young man.
我为他感到骄傲 很高兴和你聊天
Very proud of him. Nice meeting you.
很荣幸向大家介绍我的导师
I’m so proud to introduce my mentor.
他是我的伯乐 为我指引人生方向
He has the ability to look at me and see where I am in life.
他让我感受到的不仅是师徒情 更是父子情
I feel his love for me as an athlete and as a human being.
我的父母在我两岁时就离婚了
My mother and father were divorced when I was 2 years old.
我一直在寻找能给我父爱的人
And I spent a lifetime looking for a father,
而我找到了 他就是美国金鹰约翰·杜邦
and I found one in the Golden Eagle of America, John Du Pont.
马克·舒尔茨 谢谢你 孩子
Mark Schultz. Thank you, son.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mother.
女士们先生们 我想读一段东西
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to read something.
我们国家的自♥由♥
The liberties of our country,
公民宪法的自♥由♥
the freedom of our civil constitution,
值得我们不惜一切代价捍卫
are worth defending at all hazards.
而捍卫自♥由♥不被侵犯是我们的职责
And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks…
-喂 怎么了 -我想你了
– Oh, hey. Hey, what’s up? – I miss you.
-嗯 -在忙什么
– Yeah. – What you up to?
-啥 -在忙什么
– Huh? – What you up to?
没忙什么
Nothing. Nothing.
你在训练吗 在准备吗
Are you working out? Getting ready?
是啊 不 我现在在休息
Yeah… No. I mean, I’m taking a little bit of a break right now.
让身体好好休息 我得慢慢来
Just resting up the body. I’m gonna ramp it up, you know,
你也知道 越是接近世锦赛…
when it gets closer to world… trials.
是吗 还有多久
All right. How close?
-等下 稍等一下 -怎么了
– Hey, hold on. Hold on one second. – What?
怎么了
What’s happening?
马克
Mark!
快起来 去画廊练习
Gear up. Practice in the gallery.
你还好吗
You all right?

Huh?
你是个真朋友 马克
You are a good friend, Mark.
谢谢你 约翰
Thank you, John.
从小到大我只有过一个朋友
I only had one real friend growing up.
他叫休·切利 阿休
Hugh Cherry. Hughby.
是我母亲的司机的儿子
He was the son of my mother’s chauffeur.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!