-我打过招呼了 马克 -他可是约翰·杜邦
– I said hi, Mark. – It’s John Du Pont.
全美国最慷慨的人
The most generous man in America.
你不能像对普通人那样对他
You can’t treat him like he’s anyone.
-马克 我打过招呼了 -她打过招呼了
– Mark, I said hi, okay? – She said hi.
你离那么远打招呼
You said hi from over there.
老弟 马克
Buddy. Mark.
-她打过招呼了 伙计 -马克
– She said hi, pal. – Mark.
-这可是我家 -这是你家 好 行
– You’re in our room. – I’m in your room? Okay. All right.
好 我跟你说吧 你都不知道
Great. You know what? You don’t even know.
你都不知道你有多无知 这你知道吗
You don’t even know what you don’t know. You know that?
-戴夫 -爸爸
– Dave? – Dad.
-马克 -怎么了 爸爸
– Mark. – Why? Dad.
-别走 -随他
– No. – Yes.
-爸爸 -老弟 马克
– Dad. – Buddy. Mark.
老弟 回来
Buddy. Come here.
过来
Come here.
录像带给我 好了
Give me the tape. Okay.
南威如果不先摆好架势就没法使出臂旋
Nanev can’t set up his arm spin without setting up himself.
你先准备好 当你感到他在发力 出击
You just hit yours first. When you feel him drive, hit it.
知道了吗
All right?
他会发力 然后扳你 然后…
He’s gonna drive and turn you and…
就是这样
There it is.
没错 逼他出界 逼他出界
That’s it. Drive him out. Drive him out.
压制住他
Drive him.
发力 发力
Drive, drive!
肘部放低 马克 发力 发力
Elbows deep, Mark. Drive! Drive!
还有5秒 马克
Five seconds, Mark!
压制住他 就是这样
Drive him. That’s it.
压制住他 压制住他 压制住他 抱他转身
Drive him, drive him, drive him! Pop him up!
赢了
Yeah!
漂亮 兄弟
That’s it, buddy!
好耶 好耶
Yeah! Yeah!
美国 美国 美国
USA! USA! USA!
来 满上
Oh, there we go.
谁要再来一杯
Who needs a refill?
不醉不归
Let’s all get very drunk.
-能看看你的金牌吗 -当然
– Can I take a look at your medal? – Yeah. Yeah.
多美妙的夜晚
What a fantastic evening.
行了 行了
All right. All right.
够了 够了
Enough. Enough!
音乐关了
Turn that off.
那个拿走
Take that down.
-那要把它放哪 -我不在乎
– Where do you want me to put it? – I don’t care.
扔了
Throw it away.
架子上的所有东西
All of it, whole shelf.
马都是蠢货
Horses are stupid.
只会吃和拉
Horses eat and shit.
不干别的
That’s all they do.
蠢东西
It’s very silly.
真是蠢死了
It’s all very silly.
我很爱我的母亲 可是…
I love my mother very much, but she…
她…
She… It’s…
太可笑了
It’s ridiculous.
以为骑着一头畜生就更显高贵
Sitting on an animal was more dignified.
可我想要的是你们的成绩
But I wanted to do what you’re doing.
把奖牌都摆上来
Let’s have those medals.
都给我
Give me those.
把奖牌都给我
Give me those medals.
我不认同我母亲对马的喜爱
I do not share my mother’s affection for horseflesh,
我要让你们知道
I’ll have you know.
“你的马♥会♥越障吗”
“Did your horse jump over the thing?”
“你抓到狐狸了吗 母亲”
“Did you catch the fox, Mother?”
总之
Anyway,
是好是坏尝试过才知道
the proof is in the pudding.
我们最终抓到了狐狸 对吧
We caught the fox, didn’t we?
这就是那只狐狸
This is the fox.
没错
Yes, sir.
我要把这些奖牌全都摆上
I am going to put these in there.
向大家介绍一下 马克·舒尔茨
Gentlemen, I give you Mark Schultz,
狐狸猎手队的世界冠军 很好
Foxcatcher world champion. Yes. Good.
教练
Whoa, whoa, coach.
-你还好吗 -扶他起来
– You all right? – Get him up.
-教练 你还好吗 -我看他是喝多了
– Coach, you all right? – I think he had too much to drink.
-发力 发力 -发力 发力
– Drive! Drive! – Drive, drive!
-把他撂倒 -把他撂倒
– Get on his other side. – Get on him.
-推他 -他被你撂倒了
– Push him. – Come on. You got him.
-什么 -好戏来了
– What? – The jig’s up.
压他身上 快 快 压他压他压他
Climb up on him. Come on. Come on. Work him, work him, work him!
好
Yes!
别让他压制住 丹 别让他压制住
Don’t let him drive you, Dan. Don’t let him drive you.
翻他 快 翻他 对
Turn him. Come on, turn him. That’s it.
-快把他翻过来 对 -翻他 翻他
– You gotta turn him. Yes! – Turn him. Turn him.
好
Yes!
-约翰 -约翰
– John! – Johnny D!
约翰 约翰 约翰
John! John! John!
约翰 约翰 约翰 好耶
John! John! John! Yeah!
-约翰 -约翰
– Yo, Johnny D! – Yeah, Johnny D!
马克
Mark.
训练完洗过澡来见我 好吗
After practice, I want you to shower and come talk to me, all right?
好的
Yeah. All right.
离首尔奥♥运♥会还有387天 先生们
Three hundred eighty-seven days to Seoul, gentlemen.
好好训练 好吗
Let’s have a good practice, shall we?
-你没必要这样 -这是你应得的
– You don’t have to do this. – You earned it.
你给我的足够了 没必要再给这个了
You’ve given me enough. This is not necessary.
马克 马克 这是你应得的
Mark, Mark, you earned that.
-谢谢你 -别客气 马克
– Thank you. – You’re welcome, Mark.
你不只是戴夫·舒尔茨的弟弟 马克
You’re more than Dave Schultz’s little brother, Mark.
嗯
Okay.
戴夫·舒尔茨是一名出色的摔跤选手
Dave Schultz is a wonderful wrestler.
我相信 他一直是你的榜样
He, I’m sure, has been an inspiration to you.
你的良师益友
A mentor to you.
但他也一直以哥哥自居
But he will always be your older brother.
他会限制
He will never let you
你未来的发展
be everything that you can be.
马克 你一直都活在你哥哥的影子里
Mark, you have been living in your brother’s shadow your entire life.
是时候了 该独♥立♥了
It’s time. It’s your time now.
我明白
I know what you mean.
是吗
Do you?
因为我的所有成就
Because everything that I’ve done,
我觉得…
I feel like…
某种程度上都是戴夫的功劳
has somehow been credited to Dave.
我觉得…
And, you know, I feel that…
是时候…
it’s time for me to…
跟他保持距离了
distance myself from him.
做我自己
You know, become my own person.
离开你哥哥
Without your brother…
你可以做任何 你决心要做的事
you can do anything that you choose to set your mind to.
杜邦先生 我想让你知道
Mr. Du Pont, I need you to know that I’m…
我很感激你为我所做的一切
I’m so grateful for what you’ve done for me.
首先
Well, first of all,
我不希望你再叫我”杜邦先生”或”先生”了
I don’t want you to call me “Mr. Du Pont” or “Sir” anymore.
我觉得我们是朋友
I consider us friends.
我的朋友都叫我”老鹰”或者”金鹰”
And most of my friends will call me “Eagle” or “Golden Eagle”.
叫哪个都可以
So either of those will work.
好
Okay.
约翰或者教练也行
Or “John” or “Coach”.
好的 没问题
All right. That’s not a problem.
很好
Good.
下午好 长官
Good afternoon, sir.
-这是M1-13 人员装甲运输车 -我知道
– M1-13, sir. APC. – I know what it is.