in case you ever get invited to dinner.
-否则 不要过去 -好的
– Otherwise, it is off-limits. – Okay.
还有 你过来时看到的那些马
Also, the horses that you saw on the way in,
都是杜邦先生的母亲的
they all belong to Mr. Du Pont’s mother.
它们都是世界顶级赛马
They’re all world-class animals.
你也不许接近它们
They’re also off-limits.
给你杜邦家族的历史
Your history of the Du Pont dynasty.
还有一件事
One more thing,
私下跟你说
just between you and me,
如果你碰见杜邦夫人 别去打扰她
if you happen to see Mrs. Du Pont, just give her her privacy.
好的 当然
Yeah, of course.
还需要些什么吗
Anything else I can get you?
不 不不 不用了
No. No, no, I’m fine.
好 那么就这样吧
Well, I think that’s it.
晚安
Have a good night.
晚安
You too.
杜邦 一个掌控着财富和权力的王朝
Du Pont, a dynasty of wealth and power.
美国对军♥火♥的需求
America’s need for ammunition
令这个家族积累下了巨额财富
enabled the family to amass a fortune
并将家族企业发展壮大成为了
and grow their company into what is today
当今世界上最大的化学公♥司♥
the largest chemical corporation in the world.
-杜邦先生 -嘘嘘嘘
– Mr. Du Pont? – Shh-shh-shh.
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
是猫头鹰在叫
That’s a barred owl.
-我没有打扰到你吧 -没有
– I hope it’s not too late. – No, no, no.
我来是想看看一切是否都好
I wanted to make sure that everything was all right.
确保你一切安好
That everything was fine.
给你带了几样东西 希望你能喜欢
Drop a few things off that I thought you might enjoy.
这有副望远镜
Here are some field glasses.
这房♥子附近有各种各样的鸟
There are many varieties of birds right here on the property.
-有了望远镜你能看得更清楚 -好的
– That’ll give you a better vantage point. – Okay.
这是一本十年前的书
And this is from ten years ago,
我猜也许你会想看
but I thought you might find it interesting.
-等等 这是你写的吗 -是我写的 对
– Wait, you wrote this? – I did, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
离世锦赛还有多久
How long do we have till the Worlds?
两个月 其实 不到两个月
Two months. Well, a little less, actually.
我们会赢的
Well, we’ll get it done.
我发誓 我会使出浑身解数的
I promise you, I’ll give you everything I have.
我对你有信心 马克
I have great faith in you, Mark.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
别客气
You’re welcome.
晚安
Night.
《东北的鸟》
作者 约翰·杜邦
《东北的鸟》
作者 约翰·杜邦
《东北的鸟》
作者 约翰·杜邦
林肯和罗斯福
Certainly Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt,
我渴望追求他们的精神
they gave me something to aspire to.
我父亲是我的榜样
My father was a role model.
互相认识一下
Guys, introduce yourself.
-大家六点见吧 -好
– See you guys at six? – All right.
很好 我们三个月后见
Very good, I’ll see you in three months.

Good.
马克
Mark.
进来
Come in.
坐吧
Have a seat.
喝点什么吗
May I get you a drink?
不用 先生 我不渴
No. No, sir. I’m good.
不错 小伙子不错 训练得不错
Good. Good man. In training.
你哥哥戴夫怎么样了
How is it looking with your brother Dave?
戴夫
Dave?
您指哪方面
How do you mean?
你说过你会再劝劝他
You said you were going to talk to him again.
我劝过了
I did.
那他什么时候来
When is he coming?
他不来了
He’s not.
他 他不愿意
He… He’s just not…
他不愿意带着家人背井离乡
He’s just not willing to uproot his family.
他明白我们要干什么吗 马克
Does he understand what we’re doing here, Mark?
我都跟他说了
I told him.
他就是不想离开
He just really doesn’t wanna move.
他想要多少钱
How much does he want?

No, it’s…
不是钱的问题
It’s not about that.
那是什么问题
About what?
戴夫不是用钱就能收买♥♥的
Well, you can’t buy Dave.
马上就要世锦赛了吧
So the World Championships are coming up soon?
是的
Yes, sir.
我要你赢
I want you to win.
你来这里就是为了这个
That’s why you’re here.
还好吗 马克
Everything okay, Mark?
还好
Yeah.
怎么了
What is it?
有什么事
What’s wrong?
没有 我 我很好
Nothing. I’m… I’m fine.
不 你不好
No, you’re not.
我只是
I just…
我只是不想让你失望
I just don’t wanna let you down.
上啊 加油
Do it! Go!
就是这样
That’s it.
法国 克莱蒙费朗市
-出击 出击 -控制他的转身 控制转身
– Attack! Attack! – Control his rolling. Control his rolling.
收紧肘部
Keep your elbows in!
马克·舒尔茨获胜
Mark Schultz.
干得漂亮 马克
Good job, Mark.
戴夫·舒尔茨上场
Dave Schultz.
-你好 -山德 你♥爸♥爸呢
– Hello. – Hey, Xander. Where’s your dad?
在那边 你好
Over there. Hello.
马克 快进来 老弟
Hey, Mark. Come on in, buddy.
天呐 我被抓住啦
Oh, God, he’s got me.
戴夫 这位是 这位是杜邦先生
Dave, I wanted to… I want you to meet Mr. Du Pont.
等一下 有客人 我得起来
Hold on a sec. We got a guest. I gotta get up.
你怎么样 我得去打个招呼
How you doing? I have to say hi.
不要 就不让你起来
No. We’re not letting you up.
我得跟杜邦先生打个招呼 等下
I wanna say hi to Mr. Du Pont. Hold on.
-你好 -爸爸 快来
– How you doing? – Dad, come on.
-幸会 -戴夫·舒尔茨 这是约翰·杜邦
– It’s nice to meet you. – Dave Schultz. John Du Pont.
-那是我妻子 南希 -你好
– That’s my wife, Nancy. – Hey.
-你好 -这是疯起来的小家伙们
– Hello. – My beautiful, relaxed children.
山德和丹妮
This is Xander and Dani.
他们要吃了我
They’re eating me.
丹妮 丹妮 过来
Hey, Dani? Dani, come here.
-喝点什么吗 -不不 我该走了
– Can I get you a drink? – No. No, I should go.
祝你明天好运
Good luck tomorrow.
马克 谢谢你
Mark, thank you.
-你不跟他… -不了
– You sure you don’t want to…? – No, no.
马克 留步吧
No, Mark, stay.
-我能得A -该睡觉了
– I can make an A. – It’s bedtime now.
-快走 -不走
– Let’s go. – No
-好了 -快去睡觉
– Here it comes. – Get ready for bed.
-戴夫 这是南威的比赛录像 -快放上
– Dave, I got that tape on Nanev. – Yeah, pop it in, buddy.
我们得好好看看他是怎么使出臂旋的
We need to check out his arm spin.
我们要看摔跤啦
We’ll watch some wrestling.
举起手来 退出手来
Get your arm up. Get your arms out of there.
好咧
There we go.
-快点让我走 -不能让你走
– Hurry up. Let me go! – I’ll have to keep you here.
-不要 -我得把你的紧身裤脱下来
– No. – Let me get these tights off.
-好乖的小公主 -好了
– Good princess. – Okay, get…
要你跟他打个招呼就那么难吗
Was it too much for you to come over and just say hi to him?
-好玩不 -你说什么
– Aren’t they fun? – Excuse me?
你知道他是谁吗 是约翰·杜邦
You know who that is? It’s John Du Pont

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!