谈谈你想要达到的层次
About what you hope to achieve.
你想达到什么层次 马克
What do you hope to achieve, Mark?
我想成为世界顶级选手
Well, I wanna be the best in the world.
我想参加世锦赛 赢得比赛
I wanna go to Worlds and win gold.
我想参加88年的首尔奥♥运♥会 赢得比赛
I wanna go to the ’88 Olympics in Seoul and win gold.
很好
Good.
我为你感到骄傲
I’m proud of you.
你有得到训练所必需的支持吗
Are you getting the support that you need?
什么意思 先生
What do you mean, sir?
你也知道苏联政♥府♥非常支持他们的摔跤选手
Well, you know how the Soviets support their wrestlers.
是的
I do.
马克 我们国家没能给你应有的尊重
Mark, we as a nation have failed to honor you.
这是个问题
And that’s a problem.
不仅仅是对你 是对整个社会
Not just for you, but for our society.
应当得到尊重的没有得到尊重
When we fail to honor that which should be honored,
这就是个问题
it’s a problem.
就像把金丝雀仍在煤矿里
It’s a canary in a coal mine.
你研究野鸟吗
Do you bird-watch?
-不 -你可以从鸟身上学到很多
– Uh, no. – You can learn a lot from birds.
我是一名鸟类学家
I’m an ornithologist.
但更重要的是 我是个爱国者
But more importantly, I am a patriot.
我想看到祖国再次振翅高飞
And I want to see this country soar again.
我也想
I want that too.
我能看出来
I can see that.
我们一起去首尔 震惊全世界
I’d like us to go to Seoul, stun the world.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
有三千人在这里战死
Three thousand men died here.
这些爱国者愿意放弃一切
These patriots were willing to give up everything…
包括他们的生命
including their lives…
去换自♥由♥
for freedom.
我喜欢来这里
I like to come here
提醒自己真正重要的东西
to remind myself what really matters.
我们将会成就壮举 马克
We’re going to do great things, Mark.
壮举
Great things.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
-你好 马克 -你好
– Hey, Mark. – Hey.
-我能和你谈谈吗 -马克 好的
– Can I talk to you for a second? – Hey, Mark. Yeah.
-我能跟他谈谈吗 -去吧
– Can I talk to him? – Go on.
你看 想想办法
Here! Do something.
我们国家已经失去了道德观价值观
The country has lost their morals and values,
年轻人迷惘无措 没有榜样
and the kids are lost and they don’t have role models and heros,
我同意他的看法
and I agreed with him.
他所说的一切
Everything he was saying.
真不敢相信他能说出…
I couldn’t believe he was saying stuff that I…
说出我一直在想的事
It was in my head all the time.
你们谈 谈钱了吗
Did you guys talk… Did you talk money?
-谈了 谈了 -怎么说的
– Yeah, yeah. – What’s he talking?
-准备好了吗 -嗯
– You ready? – Yeah.
一年两万五
Twenty-five thousand a year.
他说 你开个价
He said, “Name your price,”
我就开出了我心中最高的价
and I just said the highest price in my head.
我们得开始精心组队了
And we get to handpick our team.
你要让谁带你训练
Who are you gonna train with?
不 不 我们
No. No, we’re…
“我们”指的是我和你
I meant “We” as in me and you,
我俩一起 组个队伍
together, picking a team.
我和杜邦先生希望你能加入
Mr. Du Pont and I would love to have you.
马克 他…
Mark, what’s, uh…?
他能从中得到什么好处
What’s he get out of all this?
-杜邦先生吗 -对
– Mr. Du Pont? – Yeah.
让祖国获胜
America winning.
让你获胜 我们聊过你
You winning. We talked about you.
让我获胜
Me winning.
-好吧 -你在想些什么 戴夫
– Okay. – What are you thinking about, Dave?
就是这样
This is it.
这就是我们一直想要的一切
This is everything that we’ve… that we’ve ever wanted.
马克 我不能走
Mark, I can’t leave.
我已经定在这里了
I’m settled here.
南希很幸福
Nancy’s happy.
山德在学校表现很好
Xander’s doing well at school.
他们可以一起来
They can come.
马克
Mark,
我还有合约 我有承诺
I got a contract, I got commitments.
很好
That’s great for you.
我该拒绝这些去跟你一起训练吗
I should just pass this up to be your training partner?
马克 马克
Mark. Mark.
这对你来说可能真是好事
This could be a real good thing for you.
我为你感到骄傲
I’m proud of you.
我觉得你可以闯出一片天地
I think you can make something real good for yourself here.
-是吗 -是啊
– Yeah? – Yeah.
我爱你 马克
I love you, Mark.
你好 请问杜邦先生在吗
Hi. Is, uh, Mr. Du Pont home?
杜邦先生知道你要来吗
Is Mr. Du Pont expecting you?
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
他不知道确切的这个时候
Not at this exact moment,
但他知道我这礼拜要来
but, you know, this week sometime.
我是马克·舒尔茨
I’m Mark Schultz.
请坐吧 稍等一会
Have a seat here, for a moment.
我想
I need to…
请问有马桶吗
Do you have a commode?
或者厕所 我能用一下吗
Or, like, a washroom or something I could use?
-在那里左手边 -谢谢
– Just in there to the left. – Thank you.
贝克先生请你进去
Mr. Beck will see you now.
抱…抱歉 谁
I’m… I’m sorry. Who?
好吧 你多大了 马克
All right. How old are you, Mark?
Twenty-seven.
学历
Education?
俄克拉荷马大学
University of Oklahoma.
-本科吗 -是的
– Undergraduate? – Yeah.
-毕业了吗 -是的
– And you graduated? – Yes, sir.
你有房♥子吗 马克
Do you own any property, Mark?
没有
No.
你父母还在一起吗
Are your parents still together?
分了
No.
他们分手时你多大
How old were you when they separated?
两岁
Two.
谁把你带大的
Who raised you?
我们经常搬家
Well, we moved around a lot.
但主要是我哥哥
But my brother, mainly.
好吧
Okay.
马克 你犯过罪吗
Mark, have you ever been accused of a crime?
没有 先生
No, sir.

I…
-杜邦先生 -你在这啊
– Mr. Du Pont. – Oh, you’re here.
是的 我直接开过来了
Yes, I drove straight down.
这是今晚的演讲稿
Tonight’s speech.
好的
Okay.
看来他们要让他住小木屋了
So they’re putting him in the chalet?
是的
Yes, sir.
准备上好的床
Excellent bed.
上好的床垫 要牢固的
Good mattress. Firm.
-太好了 -好 -谢谢你
– That’s great. – All right. – Thank you.

Good.
水电气都付过费了
Utilities are paid for, gas, electric, water.
厨房♥ 饭厅 冰箱里已经塞满了
Kitchen, dining room. Refrigerator is fully stocked.
办公室
Office.
给你钥匙
Here’s a key for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
健身房♥很近 从这都能看到
The gym is close. You can almost see it.
往前几百码就是主屋
Couple hundred yards up is the big house,
以防那边邀请你去吃饭

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!