Do you want?
可以啊
Yeah, sounds good.
给这位女士也来一杯
And make another one for the lady.
要双份料的吗 先生
Doubles, sir?
是的 谢谢
Hm, thanks.
你也住在这里吗
You here too, are you?
你好 我挺好的
Hello, I’m fine.
你看见卡莉了吗
Haven’t seen Carrie, have you?
你说谁
Who?
卡莉 那个美国妞 她有双美♥腿♥
Carrie, American girl, lovely legs,
她是婚礼的嘉宾 身上很香
wedding guest, nice smell.
没看见 抱歉
No, sorry-
见鬼 我还以为我有机会呢
Damn, blast, I think I was in there.
如果你见到她 能告诉她我回房♥间了吗
Look, if you do see her, could you tell her I’ve gone up to my room?
行行行
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你的威士忌 先生
Your whiskey, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
然后这一杯是…
And one for the–
路上喝的 谢谢
Road, lovely.
我也想喝一杯
Actually, I think I might have one those.
介意我和你一起喝吗
Do you mind if I join you?
不介意 一起喝好了
No, that’d be lovely.
再来一杯威士忌和一支雪茄
Another glass of whiskey and a cigar.
等等 直接来一瓶威士忌吧
Hold on, make that a bottle of whiskey.
我们不妨好好聊聊
We might as well settle in, eh?
看能不能聊到天亮 好吧
Let’s see if we can push on through till dawn, shall we?
婚礼挺不错的
Lovely wedding.
是啊 是啊
Yes, yes, yes.
我和他哥哥巴夫蒂是同学 他人很不错
I was at school with his brother Bufty, tremendous bloke.
他是我们宿舍的头儿 经常捉弄我
He was head of my house, buggered me senseless.
但还是教会了我一些人生道理
Still, taught me a thing or two about life.
你是怎么认识他的
Where you know him from?
大学
University.
挺不错 挺不错 是啊
Splendid, splendid, yep.
我没上大学 感觉没意义
I didn’t go myself, I couldn’t see the point.
我是说 你在金融界工作的时候
You see, I mean when you’re working the money markets
要华兹华斯的小说有什么用
what use are the novels of Wordsworth gonna be, eh?
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir,
你妻子让你赶紧上楼去
Your wife says, could you come upstairs at once?
万一你太醉了记不起来 是12号♥房♥间
Room 12, in case you’re so drunk you can’t remember.
“我妻子”
“My wife”?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我妻子啊 我妻子
Oh, my wife, my wife!
我的天 你真的醉了
My God, you are drunk,
你连自己有妻子都忘记了
you can’t even remember you got a wife.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
那我先失陪了
Do you mind if I…
不介意 没事 你去吧 去吧
No, no, off you go, off you go.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
谢谢
Thanks, yeah.
我这个幸运的单身汉
Lucky bachelor me,
还是再找找那个凯蒂小美人吧
I’ll think I’ll have another search for that Katie creature.
是卡莉
Carrie.
没错 诱人的小母马
That’s the one, damn fine filly.
我觉得我有机会
I think I’m in there.
你好
Hi.
你好 刚才不好意思
Hello, sorry about that.
没事 他挺难缠的
No, that’s fine, he was hard to get rid of.
是啊
Yeah,
那么…
so…
我们要不先在这里躲一会儿
Maybe we could just skulk around here for a bit,
然后再回楼下
and then go back down.
也可以
Now that’s a thought.
我不经常躲起来
I don’t usually skulk a lot
但如果需要的话 我应该可以躲一会
but I suppose I could skulk if skulking were required.
你经常躲起来吗
Do you skulk regularly?
不 不 我应该不算是一个爱躲的人 但是…
No, no, I don’t normally think of myself as a skulker, but…
你不如进来躲一会儿 再看看该怎么办
Well, why don’t you come in and skulk for a while and we’ll see.
我注意到新郎和新娘在教堂里时没有接吻
So I noticed the bride and groom didn’t kiss in the church
有点奇怪
just kind of strange.
在我们那里 接吻很重要
Where I come from, kissing is very big.
是吗 嗯 我觉得你说得对
Is it? Yes, well, I think you’re right.
我们可能更保守
I think we are probably more reserved.
“你现在可以吻新娘了”
You know, and you may now kiss the bride,
没有写在祈祷书里
isn’t actually in the book of common prayer.
我总担心到时候一激动 我会做得过火
I always worry I’ll go too far, you know, in the heat of the moment.
那你觉得什么样才算过火
How far do you think too far would be, then?
我说不好
Oh, I don’t know.
或许
Maybe,
这样可以吧
that would be all right.
是 我觉得可以
Yeah, I think that would be fine.
实际上 这可能显得有点敷衍或拒绝
In fact, it might be a bit dismissive.
或许这样
Maybe this
会更好一点
would be better.
嗯 我觉得再进一步就危险了
Yeah, I think, I think it would be dangerous to take it any further.
我是说…
I mean,
你明白的
you know.
这样可能有点过火了
That might be taking it a little far.
那这样呢
What about this?
你觉得牧师会觉得
Do you think the vicar would think
这样的情形有点失控了吗
things had slipped a bit out of his control?
应该会
I think he might.
这样的情形更适合
This kind of thing is really better suited
发生在蜜月 而不是婚礼上
to the honeymoon than to the service itself.
你觉得为什么要叫蜜月
Why do you think it’s called a honeymoon?
不知道 我猜叫”蜜”是因为那段日子像蜜一样甜
I don’t know, I suppose it’s honey ’cause it’s sweet as honey.
“月”是因为这是…
And moon because it was the first time
丈夫第一次见到妻子的私处
a husband got to see his wife’s bottom.
怎么了
What’s happening?
我要走了
I have to go.
去哪
Where?
美国
America.
真是不幸
That is a tragedy.
我走之前想问一下
Just before I go,
你打算什么时候宣布订婚
when were you thinking of announcing the engagement?
抱歉 谁的订婚
Sorry, whose engagement?
我们的
Ours,
我觉得既然我们已经睡过了
I assumed since we slept together and everything,
那就应该结婚吧
we’d be getting married.
你觉得呢
What did you think?
什么
What?
我…
I…
天啊 这…
Gosh, you know, that, that’s,
这种事需要深思熟虑
takes a lot of thinking about that kind of thing.
显然 我… 我…
Obviously, I’m, I’m,
你在开玩笑对吧
you’re joking.
天啊 刚才有那么一刻
God, for a moment there,
我感觉自己在演《致命诱惑》
I thought I was in Fatal Attraction.
我以为你是格伦·克洛斯
I thought you were Glenn Close,
我回家后会发现我的宠物兔被煮了
and I was gonna get home and find my pet rabbit on the stove.

Oh, no,
但我觉得我们都错过了一个好机会
but I think we’ve both missed a great opportunity here.
再见
Bye.
伯纳德与莉迪亚
伦敦旧城
克里普门
菲尔兹圣玛丽教堂
三个月后
该死
Oh, fuck!
该死
Fuck.
该死 真♥他♥妈♥该死
Fuck. Fuckity, fuck.
该死 该死
Fuck, fuck!
开车还是打车
Car or taxi?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!