Great God!
您是新郎还是新娘的亲友
Bride or groom?
新娘
Bride.
嗯 好吧
Yes, fine.
你知道吗 我感觉我们以前见过
You know, I’ve got a feeling we’ve met before.
确实 大约25年前我们见过
We have, about 25 years ago.
我是你次代表亲哈罗德的女儿 戴尔德丽
I’m second cousin Harold’s daughter, Deirdre.
你是汤姆
You’re Tom.
天哪
Good lord,
-这么说你是我的亲戚 -没错
– so you’re family. – Yes.
只不过关系很远
Only very distant.
是这样 没错
Well, yes, of course.
你刚说你是新娘的朋友
You said you were bride?
是的
Yes.
好吧 坐这边
Well, well, do sit.
坐这边吧 戴尔德丽
Do sit here, Deirdre.
天哪 这就是惊天动地般的爱情
Golly, thunderbolt city.
你好 马修
Hello, Matthew.
你好 查尔斯
Hello, Charles.
伯纳德 别来无恙吧
Bernard, how are you?
说实话 感觉身体被掏空
Exhausted, actually.
-很好笑 查尔斯 -你好 莉迪亚
– That’s funny, Charles. – Hello, Lyd.
跟我来
Stick with me.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi
你看着真可爱
You look lovely.
但你也知道我一向喜欢你在婚礼上的打扮
But then as you know I did like you dressed for weddings.
而且你居然准时到了
And on time!
是啊 真难得 对吧
Yep, extraordinary thing, isn’t it?
哈米什怎么样了
How’s Hamish?
他还好吧 我觉得
Oh, he’s fine, I believe.
你觉得
You believe?
是的 事实证明他并不是我要找的另一半
Well, yes, he wasn’t the man for me after all.
你离开他了吗
You left him?
我们互相离开了对方
We left each other.
什么时候的事
When?
几个月之前了
Oh, a few months now.
三月很难熬 但四月更糟
March was hell, by April it was sordid.
我绝对不会再嫁一个年纪比我大三倍的人了
It’s absolutely the last time I marry someone three times my age.
查理 查尔斯 该走了
Charlie, Charles, time to travel.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
我马上就来 很好 很好
Coming, good, good.
那你为什么没有联♥系♥我
So why didn’t you get in touch, then?
我确实考虑过
I did think about it.
我想的 但那时我很焦虑
I wanted to, but, I was in a state.
好了 我不想拖你太久
So anyway, I don’t wanna keep you.
婚礼结束之后再说吧
And I’ll see you afterwards.
好 很好 非常好
Yeah, fine, excellent.
等等
Wait.
我带你去坐下吧
I’ll show you to your seat.
我带她去坐下
Just showing her to her seat.
我们的时间很不巧 不是吗
Our timing’s been really bad, hasn’t it?
是啊 很不巧
It’s been bad, yes.
太糟糕了
It’s been a disaster.
如你所说 确实很糟糕
It has, as you say, been very bad indeed.
天啊 见到你实在太好了
God, it’s lovely to see you.
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
很简单的
It’s pretty easy.
别人问你问题时 你回答”我愿意”[是的]就好
Just say “I do” whenever anyone asks you a question.
能等我一下吗 马修
Could you just give me a sec, Matthew?
当然 你去透透气好了
Yes, of course, freshen up at will.
主啊 请原谅我将在这个神圣的地方
Dear lord, forgive me for what I’m about to
说出来的话
say, in this magnificent place of worship.
该死
Bugger!
该死 该死
Bugger, bugger,
该死 该死 该死
bugger, bugger, bugger!
您有事需要我效劳吗
Can I help at all?
什么 不用了 谢谢
Huh, no, thanks.
抱歉 我在练声 教堂太大了
Sorry, vocal exercises, big church.
很好 我也经常这么做
Excellent, often do the same myself.
当然 说的是不一样的词
Not exactly the same vocab, obviously,
一般都是哈利路亚之类的
rather more hallelujahs.
我就不打扰你了
I’ll leave you.
新娘到了
Bride’s arriving.
太好了
Oh, fabulous!
但新郎好像不见了
We seem to have lost the groom.
你要不要去拖延一下 我去找他
Do you wanna see if you can stall her, and I’ll see if I can find him.
-好 -那行
– Roger. – Wilco.
查尔斯
Charles.
原来你在这里
It’s good to see you.
是啊 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
马特 我们对婚姻有什么看法
Matt, what do we think about marriage?
天哪 我觉得婚姻是件很美好的事
Gosh, well, I think it’s really good
前提是你全心全意爱着那个人
if you love the person with all your heart.
正是如此
Well, exactly.
没错
Quite.
这么多年来 我们参加了那么多场婚礼
All these weddings, all these years,
吃了那么多炸三文鱼 喝了那么多香槟
all that blasted salmon and champagne.
现在到了我自己结婚的日子 而我还在思考
Here I am on my own wedding day and I’m still thinking.
我能问问思考什么吗
Well, can I ask about what?
不 你最好还是别问吧
No, no, I think best not.
实在抱歉 有一点耽搁了
I’m terribly sorry, there’s a bit of delay,
花出现了一点小问题
there’s just a slight problem with the flowers.
花怎么了
Flowers, what?
很不幸 宾客里有很大一部分人
Unfortunately, there seems to be a staggeringly high proportion
都对花粉过敏
of hay fever sufferers in the congregation,
而他们正好又坐在花旁边
and they’ve been stuck right next to the damn flowers.
所以我们正在转移他们 宾客们
So we’re just moving them, the congregation.
不想让宣誓被喷嚏声毁了
Don’t want the damn vows to be obliterated by the sound of sneezing.
查尔斯 我能冒昧地说一句
Charles, would it be out of place for me to say
时间不多了吗
that time is ticking by?
怎么了 告诉我
天啊
我刚刚见到了卡莉 她跟她丈夫分开了
查尔斯 今天是你的大喜之日
按理说婚礼现在应该已经开始了
They should’ve started by now.
我觉得我唬住他们了
I think I’ve fooled them so far.
以愚蠢著称的一大好处就是
The great advantage of having a reputation for being stupid,
人们不会那么怀疑你
people are less suspicious of you.
你有什么建议
你有三个选择 第一个是继续结婚
第二个是去外面说”抱歉 这婚不结了”
都不太好 第三个呢
第三个…
我想不出第三个了
你好
Hello.
你在这儿啊
Here you are.
准备好面对敌人了吗
Ready to face the enemy?
准备好了吗
Are we?

Yes.
很好
Excellent.
别挽得这么紧 爸
Not so tight, Dad!
各位亲朋好友 今天我们相聚在此
Dearly beloved we are gathered together here
在上帝和各位来宾的见证之下
in the sight of God and in the face of this congregation
来参加这对男女神圣的婚礼
to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony
这是一个光荣的时刻
which is an honorable estate
是从上帝创世起就开始的时刻
instituted of God in the time of man’s innocence.
为我们展现出
Signifying unto us
基♥督♥与教会之间的神圣的契约
the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and His church
因此不能买♥♥卖♥♥
and therefore is not by any to be enterprised
不能鲁莽 不能轻浮 不能随意
nor taken in hand unadvisedly, lightly, or wantonly
而要充满敬意 谨慎明智
but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly,
充满对上帝的敬畏
and in the fear of God.
因此如果任何人有任何正当理由
Therefore, if any man can show any just cause
证明他们二人不应该结为合法夫妇
why they may not lawfully be joined together
请现在提出 否则请永远保持沉默

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!