你好啊 威拉德
Hello, Willard.
你答应过我你不会打架的
You promised you won’t fight, right?
你看起来很帅气嘛
Don’t you look sweet.
你有什么事 查克
What do you want, Chuck?
我找你朋友麦克考马科有点事
I’ve got a little business with your friend McCormack.
查克 冷静点 今晚别打架 好吗
Chuck, cool it, all right. No fights tonight, okay?
各位 别打架哦
Hey, no fights, fellas.
没问题 威拉德
Sure, Willard.
好吧
All right.
真帅 别打架哦 威拉德
Cute. No fights, Willard.
该死的
Damn, man!
我说了 我答应过拉斯蒂今晚不会打架
I told you, all right? I promised Rusty no fights tonight, Ok?
放开我 该死的
Let me go, goddamn it!
-威拉德 -你想要我怎么样 拉斯蒂
– Oh, Willard! – What do you want me to do, Rusty?
杀了那个混♥蛋♥ 来人啊 救命啊
Kill the son of a bitch! Help, somebody!
查克
Chuck!
嘿 这不是劲舞先生吗
Hey, it’s Mr. Dance Fever.
五个打一个的时候你才勇猛 是吧
You’re a goddamn hero when it’s five to one.
伦 起来 揍死他
Ren, get up! Beat the shit out of him!
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
看我不打得你跳舞 麦克考马科
You’re gonna dance now, McCormack.
打得好
All right!
-你好 帅哥 -好舞技 兄弟
– Hey, handsome. – Great dance, man.
英勇的大英雄们
Fighter heroes!
伦 我还以为你们真的会打起来
Ren! I thought you guys were actually gonna fight or something.
你太棒了
You’re great.
怎么那么安静 这不是派对吗
Hey, what’s this I see? I thought this was a party.
我们跳舞吧
Let’s dance!
瞧好了 好吗
Just watch, all right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!