No, you wouldn’t say that
就不会这么说了
if you saw what I saw.
不 那太可怕了
No, I mean, this is horrible.
到处都是血
There’s blood everywhere.
她的头被打破了
Her head has been beaten.
看起来都没有人样了
She doesn’t even look human anymore.
我在那呆了一会儿
I’d been there a while.
可能会留下脚印 指纹
I may have left traces, prints,
各种证据 我不知道
forensic shit. I don’t know.
关键是 那具尸体
Look, the point is the body’s fresh.
刚死没多久
It hasn’t been dead long.
任何目击者都可能证明
Any witness might put me there
我在死亡时间出现了
close enough to the time of death.
你刚说的 那个目击者没看清你
You just said that the witness didn’t get a good look at you.
但那不是关键啊
That’s not the point, is it?
那么残忍♥的罪行
A crime that brutal,
一个老妇人被打死了
an old lady beaten to death.
就算他们仅仅是怀疑
If they even think it’s me
也会拼命赖在我身上的 不是吗
they’re gonna try and pin it on me, aren’t they?
我们必须找个替罪羊
We’ve got to have someone else.
我都可以去告发那个替罪羊
I’ll even told them there’s someone.
要是他有不在现场证明呢
And if he’s got an alibi?
他孤身一人 是最佳人选
Well, he’s a loner. He’s perfect.
就算有陌生人见过他
Even strangers that have seen him before
也不会再认出他了
aren’t gonna recognize him
他刚剪了头发
because he’s had his hair cut.
找他就对了
No, he’s our man.
找到了 我先拿的钱
Got it. I took the fuckin’ money first.
钞票 成捆成捆的钞票
Money, bundles of fuckin’ money.
没事 没事
Nothing. Nothing.
我没事
I’m okay.
好的
Okay!
我马上到
I’ll be ’round soon.
你保证过不会打开信封的
You promised me you wouldn’t open the envelope.
信封没封好 它们掉出来了
It wasn’t sealed. They fell out.
掉出来了
They fell out?
你准备解释一下吗
So, are you gonna explain?
你是要干什么
I mean, what was it?
难道这么涮我就是为了骗钱吗
Was it all just bullshit to get hold of the money?
那里一般没有钱的
There isn’t usually any in there.
那是为什么
Well, what then?
为了帮一个朋友
It was for a friend.
警♥察♥认为他犯罪了 但他没有
The police think he did something and he didn’t.
再找个可能的嫌犯
another likely suspect.
另一个以同样手法
Someone caught robbing a place
入室偷窃而被捕的人
using the same way he does it,
用他的手法
his methods.
他的手法
His methods.
你这朋友是谁
Who was the friend?
科布
Cobb.
他几星期前闯进了一个地方
Broke into a place a couple of weeks ago.
发现一个老妇人遭重击致死
He found an old lady bashed to death.
他跑了 有人看见他了
He ran off. Someone saw him.
几天之后警♥察♥提审了他
Couple of days later the police called him in for questioning.
他们觉得他杀了她
They think he killed her.
没准就是他干的
He probably did.
他是个贼 不是杀人犯
He’s a thief. He’s not a murderer.
他就告诉他们
So, he told them that,
他们把他和另一个他认识的小偷搞混了
they’ve got him confused with another burglar he knew.
另一个跟他犯罪手段相同的人
One who used the same M.O.
为什么选我
Why me?
你自己送上门的
You set yourself up for it.
科布跟你接触前
Cobb noticed you following him
早就注意到你在跟踪他了
days before he actually approached you.
开始他还以为你是警♥察♥
Initially, he thought you were police.
然后他就跟踪了你
And then he followed you.
他跟踪了我
He followed me?
他跟踪了你 发现你就是个
He followed you and realized you were just this
易于掌控的可怜虫
sad little fucker waiting to be used.
所以你跟科布就决定利用我了
So you and Cobb just went for it.
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me?
对任何人
To anybody?
没那么严重啊
It’s not that serious.
你拿到了钱
You’ve got the money,
那个老妇人也不是你杀的
you didn’t kill the old lady.
就是让警♥察♥怀疑你一下罢了
You’re just there to throw doubt into the minds of the police.
他们不会指控你的
They’ll never charge you.
你今晚本该因入室盗窃当场被捕的
You were supposed to get caught tonight breaking in.
他们会把你抓起来 问老妇人的事
They’d pull you in, ask you about the old lady
反正你什么都不知道
and you wouldn’t know anything.
他们也可以指控我入室盗窃啊
They still could’ve instead charged me for breaking and entering.
你的确入室盗窃了
You did break and enter.
而且不管是为什么
And for whatever reason,
你也没被抓现行啊
you didn’t get caught red-handed.
有人进来 我打了他
He came in. He went down.
我没待多久
I didn’t hang around long enough
没法确定他还活着不
to find out whether he could get up.
我榔头上是他的血
It’s his blood on my hammer.
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me?
不是针对你
It’s nothing personal.
开始的时候 我根本都不认识你
When I began this, I didn’t even know you.
明天一早我就去自首
I’ll go to the police in the morning.
不行
You can’t.
我要去 我要告诉他们这一切
I’m going and I’m gonna tell them everything.
不行 他们不会相信你的
You can’t, ’cause they won’t believe you.
我跟他们和盘托出
I’m gonna tell them everything.
他们会相信我的 因为我说的是实话
They’ll believe me because it’s the truth.
除非你能找人证明你在说实话
Not if you haven’t got someone to back up your story.
你可以
You could.
我不会说的
I won’t.
他们有办法让你说
They’ll make you
因为你的谎言敌不过事实
because your lies won’t stand up to the truth.
如果我是你就不会这么做
I wouldn’t do this if I were you.
就是这样了
That’s it.
如果你有问题 那…
I mean, if you got any, questions, then…
有一两个
One or two.
我们目前并没有任何
You see, we don’t actually have
未破获的老妇人谋杀案
any unsolved murders of old ladies at the present.
一定有
You must have.
没有这样的调查
There’s no such ongoing investigation.
我们也不认识你所谓的科布先生
And we don’t know this Mr. Cobb of yours.
我警告过你他会打开看的
I warned you he’d look in the envelope.
他向我保证过 我相信他了
He gave me his word. I believed him.
这无关个人 他忍♥不住
It’s nothing personal. He couldn’t help it.
他生来就是个偷♥窥♥者
I mean, he’s a born peeper.
好吧 继续说正事
Anyway, down to business.
正事
Business?
你还有没有…
Perhaps there’s…
其他什么想说的
something else you’d like to tell me?
任何事
Anything?
榔头在哪
Where’s the hammer?
在那个包里
It’s in that bag.
你准备拿它做什么
What are you gonna do with it?
对我怎么办事 老头子要求的很详细
The old man was very specific about how I should do things.
老头子跟这些有什么关系
What’s the old man got to say about it?
保险箱里的钱是他给我的
Oh, well, he is letting me keep all the money from his safe.
任何事
Anything at all?
关于你自己的
Your side of things?
他说你的要求越来越过分
He says your demands have become too unreasonable.
敲诈的越来越贪婪
You’ve become too greedy in your blackmail.
他说你目睹了这个房♥间里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!