飞天法宝?听起来像是玩具
Sounds like baby shampoo.
飞天法宝赢了球赛
Flubber is what won the game.
队员有它才能当空中飞人
That amazing aerial ballet…
我在鞋底动手脚
was because I flubberized the boys’ shoes. A little on the bottom– Whoo!
你真不是盖的
You are remarkable.
莎拉
Sara?
晚安,菲力浦
Good night, Phillip.
小心点
Watch yourself.
你要怎样才肯放弃?
Now what do we have to do to get you to take a hint?
你完了,你输了
It’s over, Phillip. You lost.
回家玩你的宝贝吧
Go home. Play with your rubber.
那个菲力浦开什么车?
What kind of car does that Brainard fellow drive?
福特雷鸟型,干嘛?
Old T-Bird. Why?
我刚刚看到 又怎样?
I just saw it. – So?
它在飞
It was flying.
你没听错,它在飞
You heard me. Flying.
谁赢了? 我们
Hey, who won? – We did.
教授
Um, Professor,
你干嘛垂头丧气?
why the long face?
你应该知道
I think you know why. – Would it be a Sara issue?
是不是跟莎拉有关?
我真想了解人心
Wish I understood human beings.
我真想了解女人心
Wish I understood women.
我真想了解爱情和热情
Wish I understood emotions and passions. I wish I understood any of that.
要是我了解那一切 就不必成天
If I did, I wouldn’t have had to spend my entire life in a laboratory…
窝在实验室研究世界
trying to figure out how the world works.
我会到世界各地尽情享受
I would’ve been out in the world trying to figure out why it works.
我知道我很爱她
I know I love her, Weebo.
我大脑的每个分子 都充满苯乙胺
Every neuron in my limbic system is saturated with phenylethylamine.
使我欣喜若狂、如痴如醉
That triggers euphoria, elation, exhilaration.
威宝,事实是
Truth is, Weebo,
我不是因为自私 疯狂或无礼,才会那么健忘
I’m not absent-minded because l’m selfish or crazy or inconsiderate.
我是因为深爱莎拉才会健忘
I’m absent-minded because l’m in love with Sara.
教授
Oh, Professor.
这不重要了
That doesn’t matter any more,
我再也没有机会了
’cause I don’t get any more chances with her.
不,搞不好还有机会 谁知道呢,对吧?
That’s not true. There’s always another chance. I mean, you never know, right?
我们吹了也好
Probably just as well that it’s over.
什么? 她得继续过活
Why? – She has to move on.
我不适合她
Oh. – I’m not right for her.
你一直都很清楚,对吧?
But you knew that, didn’t you, Weebo? – Huh?
你一直都不赞成我和她结婚
You never wanted me to marry her.
你说得没错,我不适合她
Well, you were right. I wasn’t right for her.
你和我才是一对,威宝
You’re the one for me, Weebo.
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
加上飞天法宝
And flubber makes three.
晚安,威宝 晚安
Good night, Weeb. – Good night.
教授…
Uh, Professor–
我说的是真的
And this is the God’s truth:
我要他心有所属
I want him to have what he wants,
就算他爱的是你
even if it means you instead of me.
Ooh!
莎拉 莎拉,是我
Sara? Sara, it’s me.
威宝? 我能进来吗?
Weebo? – May I come in?
抱歉把你吵醒
Oh, l’m sorry to wake you like this,
我按不到门铃
but I can’t ring the doorbell.
菲力浦没事吧?
Is everything okay with Phillip? – Oh, yeah.
没事,这不是一般的急事
It’s not a conventional emergency.
他知道我来会很生气
Oh, Phillip would be very angry if he knew I left,
不过我得给你看样东西
but I have to show you something.
你有空吗?
Do you have a minute?
你听
Listen.
我知道我很爱她
I know I love her, Weebo.
我大脑的每个分子 都充满苯乙胺
Every neuron in my limbic system is saturated with phenylethylamine.
使我欣喜若狂、如痴如醉
That triggers euphoria, elation, exhilaration.
威宝,事实是 我不是因为自私
Truth is, Weebo, l’m not absent-minded because l’m selfish…
疯狂或无礼,才会那么健忘
or crazy or– or inconsiderate.
我是因为深爱莎拉才会健忘
I’m absent-minded because l’m in love with Sara.
Oh.
这是我们的小秘密
And this will be our little secret.
菲力浦
Phillip.
Oh.
莎拉?
Sara? – Uh-huh.
这就对了,这就是解答
This is it. This is the solution.
这才能拯救学校
This is how we save the school.
我也这么说… 飞天法宝
That’s what l’ve been saying. Flubber.
你看到它在球赛的威力
You saw what it did at the game. – Yes.
不,不是球鞋
Oh, no, no, no, Phillip, not shoes.
你看
No. Look.
这个,飞行
This. Flight.
飞行? 没错
Flight? – Yes.
当然了 空中飞行
Oh, of course. – A-Air travel.
莎拉,空中飞行
Oh, Sara! Air travel.
没错
Yes. – Oh.
我们可以卖♥♥给汽车公♥司♥ 菲力浦
We’d better sell this to a car company. – Oh, Phillip.
雷博士
Hey! – Dr Reynolds.
教授 很高兴终于见到你
Professor. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you.
你应该认识犬子
I believe you know my son.
他以前是贵校篮球队的球员
He used to play basketball for Medfield.
好可爱的车子
Lovely old car.
我能打开引擎盖看看吗?
Mind if I take a look under the hood?
不能
Yes, I do.
我也不喜欢你们 随便闯进我家
And I don’t appreciate you gentlemen letting yourselves onto my property.
我以为会很复杂
I expected something more complex.
你的发明很值钱
There’s a lot of money in your discovery.
也许我们能谈条件
Perhaps we could make a deal.
我的发明都属于大学
Any discovery I make will belong to Medfield College.
这个学年度结束 大学就会被关闭
At the end of the term there isn’t going to be a Medfield College.
你等着瞧 你们可以赚大钱
We’ll see about that. – You could make a lot of money.
我们想赚钱就不会当老师
If we were interested in making money, we wouldn’t have become teachers.
你们以为能在年底前
You think you’ll be able to sell it for what you owe me…
把它卖♥♥掉偿还贷款吗?
by the end of the term?
当然
We– We will.
我现在就把贷款一笔勾销
I’ll forget the debt right now.
我不卖♥♥给你
No, l’m not selling.
我一走就会收回这条件
When I leave, I take my offer with me.
我们知道
We understand.
祝好运
Good luck.
来吧
Come on.
给我小心点
Watch your back, smart guy.
你真蠢,教授
Bad move, Professor.
早安…
Good morning!
“福特公♥司♥”
对不起,施先生
Pardon me, Mr Seldon.
你想见菲力浦教授吗?
Are you interested in seeing a Phillip Brainard?
谁? 他是个大学教授
Who? – He’s the college professor you spoke to on the sixth…
你和他谈过全新的汽车设计
about a brand-new car design.
跟他说我很忙,然后谢谢他
Tell him l’m busy. Thank him for the interest.
再送他一顶帽子 他来了
And send him a hat. – Well, he’s here.
就在外面
He’s right outside.
“车主自售”
这支名表难得一见
It’s one of the rarest looks in watches you can actually own.
这支表叫蜣螂
This watch we have here is called the scarab.
瑞士的
It has Swiss–
晚安,威霸
Good night, Weber.
什么?
What?
一个坏人
One goon.
两个坏人
Two goons.
你是找到了
Hey. – What?
什么玩意? 再来一次
What was that? – Take two.
敲敲门
Knock, knock!
瞧我的厉害,大傻
Kiss me, big boy!
打到了吗? 打到了
Did you get it?