Something cold.
安妮特?
Annette?
一杯白兰地? – 是的
A cognac? – Yes.
一小杯白兰地. – 当然
A small cognac. – Of course.
一小杯白兰地 – 谢谢
A small cognac. – Thank you.
听起来很好玩. 想一想让我很紧张。
It sounds like a great time. It makes me nervous to think about it.
詹姆斯,我真的觉得你很想来
James, I honestly thought you’d love to come.
听着, 我不是说我不去. 我只是那么说…
Well, listen, I’m not saying I wouldn’t, I’m just saying that particular…
帅哥, 你好. – 哈罗, 卡洛琳
Bonjour, handsome. – Hello, Caroline.
我吓到你了吗? – 这…
Did I frighten you? – Well…
你兴奋起来了吗?- 原本是, 后来我发现原来是女人
Did you get excited? – I did until I realized it was a woman.
我要跟你介绍… – 我要让你转性
May I introduce you to… – I’ll convert you, James.
我会抵抗的. – 好, 我爱打架
I’ll put up a fight. – Good. I like fights.
卡洛琳! – 在, 什么事?
Caroline! – Yes, what?
我们要去吗? – 我来了
Are we going? – I’m coming.
拜, 詹姆斯, 替我亲亲亚伯特
Bye, James. Give Alberto a kiss from me.
你今晚不当模特儿了? – 不, 你知道他病了, 再见!
You’re not posing tonight? – No, he’s sick and, you know. Bye!
第14天
是谁? – 是我
Who is it? – It’s me.
詹姆斯 – 哈罗, 詹姆斯
Jim. – Ah, hello, Jim.
看起来有人好多了
Someone’s feeling better.
对, 谢谢, 好太多了. – 他只需要一点温柔对待
Oh, yes, thank you, very much better. – Just a little bit of tenderness.
这就是他所需要的一切. 对吗?
It was all he needed. Isn’t it?
对,是真的
Yes, it’s true.
你看树
Look at the tree.
我没这样看过树
I’ve never seen it look this way before.
是吗? 你天天都看到树. – 我知道, 但它看起来不一样
Yeah? You see them every day. – I know, but it looks different.
一切看起来都不一样,变得比较美
Everything looks different. It’s more beautiful.
你也是. – 你人真好
And you. – You’re so sweet.
好了, 我得去买♥♥东西
Okay, I’ve got to do the shopping.
不, 不要. – 要, 就要.
No, no, no, no. – Yes, yes, yes.
亲爱的, 和我在一起. – 还是停下来, 我要去购物
Stay here with me, darling. – Go on stop it, I need to go shopping.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样?
Well?
我们要继续吗?
Shall we get going?
詹姆斯,等等…
James, wait, wait.
来. 我们去散步
Come on. Let’s go for a walk.
真希望我能像你一样看待事物
I wish that I could see things the way you do.
那就是我一直在做的事
That’s all I’m trying to do.
我只想展现我看见的事物
I just want to show how things appear to me.
但我却做不到. – 那不是真的
But I’m unable to do that. – No, that’s not true.
小时候, 我以为我什么都做得到
When I was young, I thought I could do everything.
长大后, 我发现我什么都做不了
When I grew up, I realized I could do nothing.
这就是我的动力
That’s what kept me going.
再画四次, 这样好吗?- 谢谢
Four more sittings. How does that sound? – Thank you.
不…我是说
No, no, I mean,
我不知道该怎么谢你
I… I don’t know how to thank you.
你不必这么说,我们是一起合作
You don’t have to do that. We’ve worked on it together.
我不知道…我想这是真的
I don’t know. That’s… I guess that’s true.
我没有塞尚夫人的感觉
I certainly don’t feel how Madame Canne did.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
到了最后她说她只觉得自己像颗苹果
In the end she said she just felt like an apple.
我从来就不觉得她很好笑
I never thought she was very funny.
我通常会乘船,但这是一段漫长的旅程。
I normally do the boat, but it’s a little bit of a longer journey.
天啊, 发生什么事了?
Oh, my God. What happened?
他们有拿走任何东西吗?- 没有
Did they take anything? – No, no.
我们要报♥警♥吗? – 不用
Well, shall we call the police? – No, no, no.
这不是小偷,他们是针对我
It wasn’t thieves. They came for me.
是卡洛琳的皮条
It was Caroline’s pimps.
这是警告
It’s a warning.
詹姆斯, 帮我一下
James, give me a hand with this thing.
那是谁?
Who’s that?
我的美国朋友
My American friend.
来吧
Let’s do this.
价码一样 – 说英文吧
It will be the same price… – No… in English, please.
我不会英文
I don’t speak English.
这将是相同的价格。
It’s going to be the same price.
对
Right.
不管你是要睡她,还是只是坐在你面前
Whether you sleep with her or she just sit in front of you.
明白
I see.
两个价码都一样. – 嗯
Same price for both. – Mm.
你针对某一样不想多收我一点吗?
You don’t want to charge me more for one?
什么? – 怎么了?
What? – What is he saying?
他问我们是否要为一个人收取更多费用。
He is asking if we want to charge more for one than the other.
你哪一个要多收我一点?
Which one would you charge me more for?
搞她 – 对, 搞她
For fucking her. – Yeah, to fuck.
她妈的 – 我们两样都能跟你收更多钱
To fuck her. – We could charge you more for both things.
我们两样都能收更多钱
We can take more for both.
是的, 因为它便宜 – 好的, 好的
Yeah, because it’s cheap. – Okay. Okay.
我无所谓 – 好的
I don’t mind. – Okay.
好, 所以…
Okay. So…
每一样我们都能多的一点
We can get a lot more in that case.
两样每小时都再加10块 – 很好
Another 10 per hour for each. – Good.
很好 – 是的,非常好
Good. – Yeah, good. Good.
另外还有20个小时供她摆姿势
Plus another 20 an hour for her to pose.
什么?- 他说什么?
What? – What did he say?
让她当我的模特儿 – 他说什么?
For her to pose for me. – What did he say then?
当模特儿加收20 – 行了, 太好了
Twenty more for posing. – Okay, yes. That’s great.
行, 行 – 不要
Yes, yes. – No.
为什么不要? – 不要,我说不要
No, what? – No, it’s… I said no.
很合理
It’s very reasonable.
我知道,但我们说是10块
I know, I know, but we said 10.
但是, 你为什么这么说? – 闭嘴
But why did you say that? – Shut up. Shit.
各收10块,你确定吗?
Ten. That’s on top of the other 10 for posing?
对,那就没问题了
Yeah, and then we’re good.
我很乐意给你20 – 不用, 10块就行了
I’m happy to give you the 20. – No, 10 is fine.
好
All right.
这叠钱是从前的帐
This pile is all retroactive.
什么?
What?
是我过去6个月跟她在一起的钱
It’s payment for the last six months that I’ve spent with her.
我不懂英文,他说什么?
I don’t speak English. What does that mean?
这是过去6个月的钱
It’s payment for the last six months.
这桩是在未来六个月提前完成的。
And this pile is in advance for the next six months.
这是接下来6个月的钱
That’s an advance on the next six months.
哈
Ah.
干杯 – 太好了
Cheers. Cheers! – That’s great.
很开心 – 我们也很开心
It was a pleasure. – Pleasure shared.
你先走吧 – 谢谢
There you go. – Thanks.
拜! – 走了
Bye! – Out of the way.
看来你让他们很开心
It looks like you made them happy.
拜托,我愿意付10倍的钱
Please. I would have paid ten times that amount.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
她给了我太多了
She’s given me so much.
他妈的
Oh, fuck!
你在干嘛?- 逆向操作, 我得这么做
What are you doing? – Negative work. I have to do this.
有时候,你想做一件事, 你只能通过撤消它来做到这一点。
Sometimes, you know, to do something, you can only do it by undoing it.
对,可是要几次?
Yes, but how many times?
要几次? – 好问题
How many times? – Good question.
事情不见得像你想的那么简单
It’s not always as easy as you think.
就是啊
What isn’t?
撤消某件事啊
The undoing of something.
我觉得画像很棒
I thought the portrait looked really good.
什么时候?- 早些时候, 我们开始的时候。
When? – Earlier, when we started.
轻易满足现状, 很轻松诱人
It can be very tempting to be satisfied with what’s easy.
大家跟你说某件事很棒时通常就会这样
That happens a lot when people tell you something’s good.
啧啧. 这才叫做棒. 嗯。
Tsk. There. That’s good. Hm.
更糟了吧? – 这…
Worse, isn’t it? – Well…
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
没事, 只是有时候这让人觉得没有希望
Nothing. It’s just sometimes it feels like there’s very little hope.
希望?
Hope?
你要的是希望吗?
Is that what you want? Hope?