Look.
卡洛琳, 不要. 对, 这是红色
No, no, Caroline, no. Yes, yes, it’s red. It is red.
颜色很漂亮吧? – 对, 但不适合我
It’s a nice color, no? – Yeah, but not on me.
这颜色当然很漂亮 – 配白色座椅呢?
Of course it is a good color. – With white seats?

Oh.
车子很贵 – 好
It’s very expensive. – Good.
非常非常贵 – 非常非常好
Very, very expensive. – Very, very good.
这是一辆汽车,一辆她非常喜欢的汽车。
It’s a car, a car that she likes very much.
不是喜欢,是爱
Not that I like. That I love.
水手说我们可以在几天内得到它。
The sailorman says we can get it in a few days.
水手是什么意思?是业务员 不,业务员就业务员
What do you mean, the “sailorman”? No, no, no. The salesman.
你说呢?
The salesman, so what?
你说什么?
What do you say?
我们会买♥♥吗?
We’ll buy it?
我们会买♥♥的,为什么不呢?
We’ll buy it, why not?
我们要买♥♥?
We’re buying it?
但不是现在,过几天,好吗?
But not now. In a few days, okay?
我们要买♥♥了
We’re buying it!
卡洛琳,不要
Caroline, no, no. It’s wrong.
你要载我去兜风? – 对
You’re going to drive me around? – Absolutely.
呃, 这搞得我很紧张
Oh, this makes me very nervous.
来吧 – 好…
Come on! – Okay, okay.
抱歉,詹姆斯 – 现在要画我
I’m sorry, James. I’m sorry. – I’m posing now.
那我们明天见吧,我晚点打给你?
I’ll see you tomorrow, then. I’ll give you a ring later?
谢谢,詹姆斯
Thank you, James. Thank you.
不要动, 不, 不, 好的
Stop moving. No, no. Okay. Okay.
你有个像鱼的小嘴
You have a mouth like a fish!
那边还红红的
You still have some red, there.
你的头发 – 我的头发怎么了?
Your hair. – What’s with my hair?
只有…
It’s only that…
第五天
你好! – 你好吗?
How is it going? – How are you?
好啊,他在吗?
I’m well. Is he here?
没有,他不在 – 我们本来要…
No, no, he’s not here. – We’re supposed to have the…
你知道他什么时候回来吗? – 不知道,他不见了
Do you know when he’ll be back? – No. He disappeared.
消失很久了吗? – 我不知道
Long ago or…? – I don’t know.
他会回来的 – 我想终究会吧
He’ll come back some time. – Eventually, I guess.
我在读一本新书
I’m reading a new book.
我的书吗
One of mine?
老天爷,不是
God, no. No.
书名叫什么?
What’s it called?
书名是《冷战谍魂》
It’s called The Spy Who Came In From The Cold.
嗯, 内容是什么?
Mm. What’s it about?
就是有个间谍
Uh… it’s about a spy…
他来自…
who comes in…
来自天冷的地方
from the cold.
你可以当间谍
You could be a spy.
我是间谍啊
I am a spy.
嘿,什么…?
Hey, um, what…?
什么…
What…?
等等, 等等, 你在干嘛?
Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?
我得把这垃圾丢掉 – 什么?不, 不…
I have to junk all this stuff! – What? No, no, no.
不,等一下,不要 – 丢掉
No, wait a minute. No. – Yes.
不, 不, 我们先看一下 – 不用看
No, no, no. Let’s look at… – No!
迪亚哥,拜托 – 这些画不行、不能用
Diego, please. – They’re no good. They’re not usable.
画纸太旧了
The paper is too old.
迪亚哥 – 亚伯特
Diego. – Alberto.
干嘛?
What?
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我跑去找石版工
I go to the lithographer, all right?
我要问他把画弄到石版的事
I want to talk to him about transferring this stuff to stone.
他说这画纸太旧了
He says, “This paper is too old.”
它们当成画作很好啊
They’re perfectly valid as drawings.
不行,我画这些是为了弄成石版画 这是要弄成石版画的
No! I did these as lithographs. They were meant to be lithographs
现在却不行了
and this is what they now cannot be.
他去死吧
He can go fuck himself.
该死
Oh, shit!
你烧了几张正常画纸的画作
You burned some drawings that were on regular paper.
我有吗? – 有
I did? – Mm.
我有吗? – 有
Did I? – Mm.
詹姆斯
James?
坐下来
Sit down.

Whew.
那天画完后,我松了一口气
I was glad when that day’s session was over.
贾科梅蒂很惨,他的情绪很差
Giacometti was miserable and his mood was pervasive.
那天晚上,我才发现卡洛琳失踪了
I was to find out that evening that Caroline had gone missing.
但她去哪了? – 谁知道她去哪了
But where’d she go? – Who knows where she goes?
她的皮条叫她去哪就去哪 – 嗯
Wherever her pimp or pimps tell her to. – Mm.
干杯
Cheers.
他太黏她了
He’s too attached to her.
谁,亚伯特? – 对,没有她,他就会发疯
Who, Alberto? – Yeah. He goes crazy without her.
他会把自己搞疯 – 对,为什么?
He makes himself go crazy. – Yeah, why?
我哥只有这样才开心 他永远焦虑不安
My brother can only be happy when he is desperate and uncomfortable
在他的人生中
in every part of his life.
那他应该很开心啊
Well, he should be very happy, then.
他好像是故意的,永远不满意自己的画
But it’s like he’s determined to remain completely unsatisfied.
他不完全是故意的,但自然而然就变这样
No, not completely, just perfectly.

Yeah.
她很美 – 谁,卡洛琳吗?
She’s beautiful. – Who, Caroline?
不是, 不
No, no, well, yes, but…
是你做给我的鸟,谢谢 – 不客气
The bird you made me. Thank you. – Oh. Yeah, you’re welcome.
但它永远不会飞
She’ll never fly, however.
安妮特,拜托
Annette, please.
我来了
I’m coming.
这里好冷,我冻毙了
It’s cold, I’m freezing.
没有那么冷
It’s not that cold.
你穿着衣服就不冷
Not if you’re dressed.
抬头
Lift your head.
再抬一点
A little more.
往右边一点
A bit to the right.
往左
To the left.
低一点
Lower a bit.
我刚刚就是这个姿势
That’s where I was.
不, 不, 不完全是
No, no, no, not exactly.
你干嘛动了?
Why did you move?
现在可以了吗?
Is it good now?
好了
Fine.
像这样吗?
Like this?
好了…
Please…
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我不画了
I’m stopping.
为什么?
Why?
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
没事
Nothing.
我还能替你做什么?
What more can I do for you?
没事
Nothing.
我把一切都给了你
I give you everything.
我从来没说过我想要任何东西
I never said I wanted anything.
那我呢
What about me?
我跟你要了什么?
What do I ask of you?
一点钱买♥♥衣服
A little money to buy clothes,
买♥♥件裙子、上衣、洋装
A skin, a blouse, a dress.
一件外套,冬天穿的外套
A coat. A coat for the winter
你已经有外套了
You already have a coat.
只有一件外套
One coat. Just one coat.
亚伯特,我只有一件外套
I have one coat Alberto
一个人需要几件外套?
How many coats does one need?
你快把我逼疯了
You drive me crazy.
我现在没办法跟你聊这种事
I can’t have this conversation with you now.
好,算了
OK, fine.
我没办法
I can’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!