好的. – 走吧
Good. – Let’s go.
谢谢,我受够这里了
Thank you. I can’t wait anymore.
好…
Okay, okay.
从前,有个年轻人…
“There once was a young man from Ghent…
亚伯特,别说这个 – 不,拜托
Not this one, Alberto. – No, please.
很烂 – 让我说
It’s horrible. – Let me tell it.
别说这个 – 让我 说, 好
Don’t say this one. – Let me do this. Okay.
这来自根特的年轻人,他的老二… 不,是他的家伙
“Young man from Ghent, whose cock was…” no, no, no, it was his tool.
他的家伙长得都弯起来了
“Whose tool was so long, it was bent.
为了省她的事,他把它折对半
To save her the trouble, He folded it double
结果他不是正常射,而是…
And instead of coming, he went.”
好糟,你干嘛让他讲这种事?
That’s terrible. Why would you let him tell that?
再来点葡萄酒吧, 亚方斯
Oh, let’s have more wine. Alphonse?
再给点葡萄酒!我去洗手间
More wine! Hey, excuse me.
你是从哪学来的?
Where did you learn…?
所以,情况如何?
Hmm. So, how is it going?
我想很顺利 – 是吗?
It’s going well, I think. – Yeah?
对 – 你喜欢当模特儿吗?
Yeah. – How do you like posing?
我喜欢 – 是吗?
I like it. I do. – Yeah?
是的, 但这很累人
Yeah, but it’s, you know, it can be exhausting.
我知道 – 有时候,他会害我紧张
Yeah, I know. – He makes me nervous sometimes.
情况不顺利时,他会对着画布大吼
The way he yells at the canvas when things aren’t going well…
懂我的意思吗? – 懂
You know what I mean? – Yeah.
但最让我困扰的是肖像本身
But what’s really disturbing is just how the portrait itself
他的作画手感好像来来去去无法掌控
seems to come and go as if Alberto has no control over it whatsoever.
我知道
I know.
有时候,手感就完全不见了
Then other times, it just… [snaps] disappears entirely.
是的
Yeah.
我感觉这件事能拖好几个月
I feel like this could go on for months.
有时候确实会 – 没人能解决吗?
Sometimes it does. – There’s nothing anyone can do about it?
没有 -连亚伯特都不行?
No. – Even Alberto?
尤其是亚伯特
Especially Alberto.
这种宿命的感觉很糟吧?
It’s… it’s a terrible feeling of fatality, isn’t it?
你会习惯的
You’ll get used to it.
咳咳
Ahem.
我们要再叫点酒吗?
Shall we get a little more wine?
我们叫了 – 有吗?
We did. – Did we? Uh…
对 -你知道,我会…我会检查它。
Yeah. – You know, I’ll… I’ll check on it.
不好意思
Excuse me.
第四天
你好
Hello!
几点了?
What time is it?
2点半 – 这么晚了?
2:30. – Shit. Already?
我本来想弄点喝的再开始
I wanted to get something to drink before we started.

All right.
你要去吗?
You wanna go, uh…?
好…
Okay, okay.
走吧
Let’s go.
好…
Okay, okay.
我们去吃蛋、喝葡萄酒
We’ll get some eggs and some wine.
我要拿我的烟 – 我有烟…
Oh, I’ll get my cigarettes. – Oh, I have mine if you…
好,我们走吧
Okay, we go.
不要,来做事吧,来吧… 好
No, let’s work. Come on. Come on. – Okay.
好,鼻子完成了
Yeah, the nose is in place now.
这是进展
That’s some progress.
休息一下吧, 我的背好痛…
Let’s take a break now. My back is killing me. I…
我昨晚没睡好
I slept so badly last night.
不可能,我的工作扯不上情绪
It’s impossible, you know. There is no feeling in my work.
我觉得你的工作跟情绪很有关系
I find your work to be very emotional.
是这样的话,那我没有
Well, if that’s the case, it’s in spite of me.
女士们, 先生们
Ladies and gents.
你好
Hello.
把套餐拿给那位先生
Bring a tray to the gentleman.
亚伯特先生, 请用 – 你好,谢谢
Mr. Alberto. – Ah, hello. Thank you.
用餐愉快
Bon apply it.
詹姆斯,你要点东西吗?
You want something, Jim?
好,麻烦给我可乐
Uh, yeah, I’ll take a Coca-Cola, please.
好的, 先生
Yes, sir.
快给我一杯可乐
A coke. Come on, hurry.
给你 – 谢谢
There you go. – Thank you.
我认为今天很顺利
I think it’s going very well today.
或许吧
Mm. Maybe.
明天会更好
Tomorrow will be better.
我们明天就能正式开始了
Tomorrow we can really start.
你什么时候要走?- 这个周末
When are you leaving? – End of the week.

Oh. Oh.

Mm.
我还以为你要改机票
I thought you were going to change your reservation.
我是改了
I did.

Mm. Mm.
快, 快, 快, 快点
Quick, quick, quick, quick.
好,走吧 – 好
Okay, let’s go. – All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 – 拜
Bye. – Bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
不…我们去散步吧 – 好
No, no. Let’s take a walk. – All right.
我有点迷糊,你的机票改到什么时候?
So, I’m confused. You changed your reservation until…?
是的, 这个周末 – 知道了…
Yeah, the end of the week. Yeah. – Oh, I see, I see.
我…我, 我可以再改
I… I, you know, I could change it again.
我只是想知道,你需要几天?
I just… I would like to know, you know, how many days do you need?
我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
我认为能再画一星期会很好
I think it would be great to work for another week.
一个星期? – 对,一星期
A week? – A week, yes.
我认为一星期会很好
I think a week would be good.
嗯…
Uh…
不,一星期没关系… 呃,没关系 没关系 我…
No, no, no, a week is, is… uh, that’s fine. It’s fine. I…
我可以改班机
I can just move my flight, um…
下星期三行吗?
Next Wednesday, would that…?
星期三?星期三可以
Wednesday? Yes, Wednesday is good. Fine.
就订星期三吧 – OK,很好
Let’s say Wednesday. – Okay. Good.
不过… – 怎么样?
But then, you know… – What?
画像没有完成的问题,所以…
Well, there’s no question of the portrait ever being finished, so…
不…那当然
No, no, no. Of course, of course.
你有没有想成为一棵树?
Have you ever wanted to be a tree?
嗯, 没有
Um, no.
等等,给我一分钟
Wait. Give me a minute.
伊作,你好吗?很高兴见到你
Isaku, how are you? Good to see you.
不, 不, 不要起来
No, no, no, no, don’t get up.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
我跟詹姆斯去散步了, 我可以小睡一下。
Uh, James and I have been walking. I could do with a nap.
但我得做事 好
But I must work, you know. Good.
我们在聊天 – 好。谢里。
Yeah. We were speaking a little bit. – Good. Cheri.
嘘!
Boo!
你好,卡罗琳。
Hello, Caroline.
哈罗,詹姆斯
Hello, Jim.
那老头呢? – 他…
Where is that old dog? – He’s, uh…
我在这里
Here I am
你已经到了?
You’re already here?
对,我等不下去了
Well yes, I was too impatient
我等不下去了
I was too impatient.
你知道马丁那家伙
So you know the little guy, Martin.
我跟你提过的那个人
The one I told you about.
他去里昂了
He went to Lyon.
所以我想说要来找你
So l thought… I’ll go see Alberto.
来见我的小老头
I’ll go see my little grey one.
我的小老头
My little grey one.
你看
Look, look.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
红色的
Red, red.
对,红色
Yes, yes, red.
你看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!