我没有笑
I did not smile.
他妈的
Oh, fuck!
情况太糟了
This is going really badly. Hmm.
画没有完成的问题,所以…
There’s no question of finishing it, so…
那我们在这里干嘛? – 什么?
Then why are we here? – What?
我说那我们在这里干嘛? – 这对我来说很有用
I… I said, then why are we here? – It’s useful for me.
我想在不诚实35年后,这是我应得的
It’s what I deserve, I suppose, after 35 years of dishonesty.
我就是不诚实的人,我是骗子
That’s what I am. I’m dishonest. I’m a… I’m a liar.
不诚实?什么意思?
Dishonesty? How do you mean?
我这些年来展示的作品
All these years that I’ve been showing things.
全部都未完成
They were all… they were all unfinished.
或许我根本不该开始
Probably shouldn’t have been started in the first place.
但要是我不展示作品,我会觉得自己很孬,所以…
Then again, if I hadn’t shown them, I would have felt like a coward, so…
咳!我不知道,我是神经病
Ugh! I don’t know. I’m neurotic.
这我了解
Well, I understand that.
我有个朋友神经病到自杀了
I had a friend who was so neurotic, he ended up committing suicide.
我很遗憾 – 嗯
I’m sorry. – Hmm.
你有想过吗
Do you ever think about it?
自杀? – 嗯
Suicide? – Mm.
每天. 当然
Every day. Of course.
我不是觉得人生很糟,只是我…
It’s not like I feel life is bad. It’s just that I…
我觉得死亡一定是绝妙的经验
I think death must be the most fascinating experience, you know?
我只是…好奇
I’m just… I’m just curious.
最棒的死法就是往脖子横切一长刀
The best way would be to cut one’s throat from ear to ear.

Hmm.
我不知道我有没有勇气这么做
I don’t know if I’d have the courage to do that.
你可以吞安♥眠♥药♥,但那不叫自杀吧
You can take sleeping pills, but that’s not really suicide, is it?
那只是…
That’s just…
那只是睡着了
that’s just sleeping.
割腕没什么
Cutting your wrists is nothing.
把自己活活烧死最吸引我
The one that really appeals to me is burning yourself alive.
这是我很想做的事
That would be something. That I would really like to do.
做吧,否则就闭嘴
Well, do it or shut up.
我可能会做 – 我的天啊
I might. – Oh, my God.
我才有可能,这样就不用再听你废话这件事了
I might, so I don’t have to listen to you talk about it anymore.
拜托去吧 – 我会的
Please do it. – I would.
唯一的问题是,你只能做一次
The only problem is, you can only do it once.
来,艺廊送来的
Here. From the gallery.
上帝啊! – 干嘛?才一百万
Jesus! – What? It’s only a million.
是两百万 – 好,这些给你
Due. Two million. – Well, there’s some for you.
喔. – 一点给我
Oh. – A little for me.
其余的,我会继续……
And the rest, I’ll keep… boff!
呃,上帝. 你在演哪出? – 干嘛?
Oh, God. What a ham. – What?
我还以为你不是浮夸的人
I thought you were without affectation.
这样很浮夸吗? – 有一点
Was that affected? – A little bit.
对,可是很搞笑 – 对
Yeah, but it was funny. – True.
我在这里藏了几百万
I have several million hidden in here.
在哪里? – 问题就在这里
Where? – Pff. That’s the problem.
钱藏得太好了,我不晓得在哪里
It’s so fucking well hidden, I don’t know where it is.
那你干嘛还要再藏两百万?
Why on earth would you hide two million more?
我还能怎么办? – 你放银行啊
What else could I do with it? – You put it in the bank.
银行不能信 – 银行不能信,不行
Oh, no. Can’t trust banks. – Can’t trust banks. No.
你是瑞士人
You’re Swiss.
不是,是瑞士籍义大利人
No. Swiss Italian.
呃, 上帝啊
Oh, for God’s sakes.
或许藏在床底下不太好. 你觉得呢?
Under the bed is not such a great idea. What do you think?
我觉得挺明显的. – 但我希望能够再次找到它
I think it’s fairly obvious. – But I want to be able to find it again.
奥…
Uh…
放在梳妆台底下如何?
How about under the dresser?

Ooh.
我可以用胶带黏在底下 – 是可以
I could tape it to the bottom. – You could.
我会记得吗? – 不知道
Will I remember that? – I don’t know.
放柱子上面如何?你来放,你比较高
How about up here on the beam? Here, you do it. You’re taller.
放上面那里吗?
Just right up there?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我还是看得到.
I can still see it.
再拿下来吧
Bring it down again.
我看看. 这里一定有地方
Let’s see. There must be somewhere here.
好吧,它可以…… 我想再几天就行了
Well, it could… I think it’ll be just a few days longer.
我当然也很想你,可是…
Of course, I miss you too, but…
真的. 好了
I do. Oh, stop it.
听好,我觉得很重要,我要他完成
Listen, I think it’s important. I want him to finish.
不… – 我把钱藏在厕所里
No… – I hid it in the toilet.
不是里面,是上面
Not in. Up.
算了,我没办法催他…
Oh, um, never mind. Uh… I… I can’t rush him. It’s…
首先,我不知道要怎么催 再几天就行了
I don’t know how, first of all. It’ll only be a few more days.
我们来商量一下
So, let’s make the trade.
我想收回我之前的四幅作品
I would like to take back the four earlier ones of mine.
对,水彩画 – 嗯
Oh, yes. Yes. The watercolors. – Mm-hm.
我很喜欢
I love those.
对,我们很喜欢
Yes, we love these.
你有把裸体画带来吗? – – 抱歉?
And did you bring the nude? – Sorry?
裸体画
The nude.
我可以接手
I can take it off your hands.
好…没问题
Tsk. Uh, yes. Uh, fine, good, yes. Um, absolutely.
来吧. – 对
There we are. – Ah, yes.
这三幅给你. – 好
And you can have these three. – Yes.
还有这幅. 我很爱
Uh, oh, and this one, which I love.
好,太好了! – 好
Yes. Oh, yes. Wonderful. – All right.
好 – 好,完美,太好了
All right. – Yes, perfect. Wonderful.
完美. – 对
Perfect. – Oh, yes.
谢谢. – 好的 先生,谢谢
Thank you. – Yes, sir. Thank you.
幸会
Enchanted.
欲望…你看看
Ah. The desire, look at that.

Hmm.
情况如何?
How’d it go?
这家伙可精明的呢
He made out like a capitalist.
我很久没看到这几幅画了 我像这样的画可不多
I haven’t seen these for such a long time. I don’t have many of these.
这幅裸体画是…
This nude is…
是我1935年最后一次画人
the last time I did one from life in 1935.
你给了他们什么?
So, what did you give them?
他的几百幅别的画
Drawings that were like hundreds of others he’s done.
他们满意吗?
And they were happy?
满意吗?他们当然满意
Happy? Of course they were.
他们知道那种画最好卖♥♥ 那可是“贾科梅蒂风”!
They know those are what sells. Those are “Giacomettis”!
那这些呢?
And those?
这些看起来像我的招牌画风吗?
Do these look like “Giacomettis” to you?
你从正面看来像恶棍 从侧面看来,你看起来很颓废
Front on, you look like a brute. Side on, you look like a degenerate.
你人真好,谢谢
That’s very nice of you. Thank you.
从一边画,你会进监狱 从另一边画,你会直接进疯人院
One way you go to jail. The other, you go straight to the asylum.
我可能会在里头跟你碰面
I’ll probably meet you in there.
天那
Oh, God.
好,来吧
Okay, let’s go.
你动了 – 我没有
You moved. – No, I didn’t.
你有 – 没有
Yes, you did. – No.
下巴往下压
Lower your chin.
往右边一点
A little to the right.
太多了
Not so far.
用最慢的速度抬头,停在那里
Raise your head very slowly. There.
我不知道你干嘛耍我
I don’t know why you try to trick me.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
停在那里,别动 – 嗯
There. Stay there. – Hmm.
呃,他妈的!
Oh, fuck!
这值得继续吗?
Is it worth going on with?
当然
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
真朋友会劝我就此封笔
A real friend would tell me that I should give up painting forever.
谁说我是真朋友了?
Whoever said I was a real friend?
准备好了吗?
Are we ready?
我饿死了. – 当然
I’m starving. – Oh, of course.
我们走吧. – 嗯
Let’s go. – Ah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!