叫莎利麦克莲去嘛,她又不忙
How about Shirley MacLaine? Is she too busy?
这和你有什么关系? 所以我要去查明呀
What does this have to do with you?
That’s what I have to find out.
瑞,我们的贷款快付不出来了
Ray, we are behind on the mortgage. That field ate up all of our savings.
球场把我们的积蓄全吃光 现在连农场怕也保不住
We could lose this farm.
我不住旅馆 就睡在车上,沿路向人乞食
I won’t even stay in motels. I’ll sleep in the car. I’ll beg for food.
No. No! Now, this is too much!
这实在太过份了
No. No! Now, this is too much!
这实在太过份了
我知道你想向世界和自己证明
Now, look. I understand your need to prove to yourself and to the world
你不会步上你父亲的后尘 可以你已经证明了
you are not turning into your father, but you’ve done it.
你相信奇迹,它也发生了 难道这还不够吗?
You believed in the magic. It happened. Isn’t that enough?
安妮,不止如此而已 我知道我像个疯子,可是…
It’s more than that. I know this is totally nuts,
but there’s another reason I’m supposed to do it.
一定有要我去做的原因
I feel it as strongly as I’ve felt anything.
我从没有过这么强烈的感觉 一定有原因的
一定有要我去做的原因
I feel it as strongly as I’ve felt anything.
我从没有过这么强烈的感觉 一定有原因的
There’s a reason.
我从没有过这么强烈的感觉 一定有原因的
我从没有过这么强烈的感觉 一定有原因的
是什么?告诉我是什么原因
What? Just tell me what it is.
我从没有过这么强烈的感觉 一定有原因的
是什么?告诉我是什么原因
What? Just tell me what it is.
我觉得比赛时会有事发生 可是不知道…
Something’s going to happen at the game.
There’s something at Fenway Park.
但是我必须 和泰伦斯孟到芬威球场
I got to be there with Terence Mann to find it out.
去找出原因来
Is Fenway the one with the big green wall in left field?
芬威球场的左边 是不是有面大绿墙?
去找出原因来
Is Fenway the one with the big green wall in left field?
芬威球场的左边 是不是有面大绿墙?
是的
Yeah.
芬威球场的左边 是不是有面大绿墙?
是的
Yeah.
昨晚我梦到 你和泰伦斯孟在芬威球场
I dreamt last night you were at Fenway with Terence Mann.
我是不是坐在一垒那边? 对
Was I sitting on the first base side? Yes.
差不多在一半的地方 没错,你在吃热狗
About halfway up on the aisle?
Yeah. Eating a hot dog. Eating a hot dog.
我在吃热狗 我也做了同样的梦
I had the same dream.
我去帮你装行李
I’ll help you pack.
嗨,我是瑞康斯拉
Hi, I’m…
Hi, I’m Ray Kinsella.
Hi. No.
Hi.
嗨,我是瑞康斯拉 真高兴我们终于…
Hi, I’m Ray Kinsella. It’s a great pleasure to finally get to…
嗨,我是瑞康斯拉 非常崇拜你
Hi, I’m Ray Kinsella. I’m a big fan of yours.
Hi.
Hi.
泰伦斯孟先生,你好 我要带你去看棒球赛
How do you do, Mr. Mann?
I have to take you to a base…
好吧,笨蛋,把手举起来 到行李箱里去
All right, stupid, put your hands up and get in the trunk.
这倒是好方法
Good. Good.
他就住在这附近 你认识他吗?
He lives right around here. Do you know him?
他是个高个子的黑人 我是他的朋友
He’s sort of a tall black man. I’m a friend of his.
既然是朋友 他就该告诉你怎么走
If he was much of a friend, he could give you the directions himself.
你说得不错,谢谢你
That’s a good point. Thank you.
走开,我不知道他住在哪里
I don’t know where he lives. Get away from me!
我绝不会告诉你的 走开,讨厌鬼
I ain’t going to tell you nothing.
Go away! You’re a pest!
再过两条街的右手边
Two blocks down, right-hand side.
窗上没鸡的那扇门就是他的
First door that don’t have a chicken in the window is his.
没有鸡
No chicken.
这里没鸡
“海达正统家禽、家畜店”
“联合电脑软体”
你是个什么东西?
Who the hell are you?
我的名字是瑞康斯拉
Sir, my name’s Ray Kinsella.
你的智商有问题吗? 泰伦斯孟先生…
We got a learning disability here?
If I could just have one minute, please.
请给我一分钟就好 你听着
Look, I can’t tell you the secret of life,
我不知道生命的秘密 也没有你要寻找的答案
and I don’t have any answers for you.
我不接受访问 也不再是公众人物
I don’t give interviews, and I’m no longer a public figure.
我只想安静的过日子 所以请你滚吧
I just want to be left alone, so piss off.
等一等
Wait! Wait!
我开了1,500哩的路
Look, I’ve come 1,500 miles to see you
冒着妻离家破的危险来看你
at the risk of losing my home and alienating my wife.
我只要求你给我一分钟
All I’m asking is one minute.
求求你
Please.
那就一分钟
One minute.
我知道你喜欢清净
Okay, I understand your desire for privacy,
如果不是这么重要 我也不敢来打扰你
and I wouldn’t dream of intruding if this weren’t extremely important.
天呀,我已经不做诉讼了
Oh, God. I don’t do causes anymore.
不是诉讼 也不是向你要钱或背书
This isn’t a cause.
I don’t need money or an endorsement.
这倒挺新鲜的 你曾经写过…
Refreshing.
You once wrote,
“当宇宙的齿轮 转到一个和谐点时”
“There comes a time when all the cosmic tumblers have clicked into place
“天地万物就会开放几秒钟”
“and the universe opens itself up for a few seconds
“to show you what’s possible.”
“允许你看到未来”
Oh, my God!
老天爷! 怎么啦?
“允许你看到未来”
Oh, my God!
老天爷! 怎么啦?
What?
老天爷! 怎么啦?
老天爷! 怎么啦?
你来自六零年代吧 对,实际上…
You’re from the ’60s.
老天爷! 怎么啦?
你来自六零年代吧 对,实际上…
You’re from the ’60s.
Well, yeah. Actually…
出去!再回到你的六零年代去 喂,等一下
Out! Hey!
Back to the ’60s.
在还能回去的时候快回去 这里根本不适合你
No place for you here in the future. Get back while you still can!
你变了,你知道吧
You’ve changed, you know that?
我是变了,这样如何?
Yes, I suppose I have.
How about this? Peace, love, dope. Now get the hell out of here!
和平、爱、毒品 你给我滚出去!
How about this? Peace, love, dope. Now get the hell out of here!
和平、爱、毒品 你给我滚出去!
你现在真惹火我了 好,站在那里别动
You’ve really pissed me off.
Hold it.
本来我不想这么做的
I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do it this way.
那是什么鬼东西? 枪,你以为是什么?
What the hell is that?
It’s a gun.
你的手指头 不,是枪
It’s your finger.
No, it’s a gun.
是吗?让我看 我才不会让你看我的枪
Let me see it.
I’m not going to show you my gun.
放心,我不会伤害你 只是要你和我出去一下
I’m not going to hurt you. I need you to come with…
你想干什么?
What are you doing?
我会用铁撬打到你走为止
I’ll beat you with a crowbar until you go away.
你不能那么做 笑话,这还会有规矩吗?
Wait! You can’t do that.
There are rules here? No. There are no rules here.
抱歉没有
There are rules here? No. There are no rules here.
抱歉没有
你本是个和平主义者
You’re a pacifist!
抱歉没有
你本是个和平主义者
You’re a pacifist!
该死
Shit.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
你想绑♥架♥我吗?
So what? You kidnapping me? What’s the deal here?
到底想干嘛?
I was…
我只是想说服你和我一起出去
I was hoping I could just convince you to come with me.
所以就绑♥架♥我?
So you are kidnapping me?
我要带你去看棒球赛
I have to take you to a baseball game.
你要干什么? 去看今晚红袜对抗天使的比赛
You what?
Tonight’s game. Red Sox, A’s.
为什么?
Why?
因为会有事发生 现在还不清楚
Something will happen there.
I don’t know what, but we’ll find out when it does.
到时候我们自然会知道
I don’t know what, but we’ll find out when it does.
到时候我们自然会知道
我叫瑞康斯拉 我父亲的名字是约翰康斯拉
My name’s Ray Kinsella.
You used my father’s name for a character in one of your stories.
你曾在书中用过他的名字
John Kinsella.
你的精神病医生大概有一箩筐
You’re seeing a whole team of psychiatrists, aren’t you?
我不怪你这么想 可是我真的没疯
I don’t blame you for thinking that, but, no, I’m not.
我可以对天发誓 我真的很正常
I swear to God, I’m the least crazy person I’ve ever known.
那你为什么绑♥架♥我去看球赛
Why are you kidnapping me to a baseball game?
我可以坐… 请坐,要不要咖啡?
May I…
Please.
Want a cup of coffee?
No.
不用了
Want some cookies?
饼干呢?
不用了
Want some cookies?
不用了
Want some cookies?
No.
也不要