I’m going to call Emergency.
安妮,等等
Annie, wait.
你说什么?
What?
你等一下
Just wait.
小家伙怎么了? 她摔下来
What have we got here?
She fell.
她噎住了,把她扶起来
This child’s choking to death. Get her up.
扶稳
Hold her steady now.
热狗卡在喉咙里
Hot dog. Stuck in her throat.
没事了,过几天又活蹦乱跳啦
She’ll be all right.
She’ll be turning handsprings before you know it.
医生,谢谢你
Thank you, Doc.
不,孩子,谢谢你
No, son.
Thank you.
糟糕,你不能再回去了
Oh, my God. You can’t go back.
你是不是不能回去了? 没关系
Hey, it’s all right.
对不起 真的没关系
I’m sorry. It’s all right.
我最好快点回家
I best be getting on home
否则爱丽莎 以为我交女朋友去了
before Alicia begins to think I got a girlfriend.
嗨,医生
Hey, Doc.
医生,你医术高明
Good work, Doc.
你真行
Nice going, Doc.
我们会想你的
Going to miss you, Doc.
替我赢一场比赛好吗?
Win one for me one day, will you, boys?
Okay, Doc.
没问题 我们答应你
Yeah.
这些球员是什么时候来的
When did these ballplayers get here?
喂,菜鸟
Hey, rookie!
你真的很不错
You were good.
瑞,千万不要卖♥♥这个农场
Do not sell this farm, Ray. You got to keep this farm.
一定要保住它
You’ve had a rough day. Go inside and get something cold to drink.
你今天经历了不少事
一定要保住它
You’ve had a rough day. Go inside and get something cold to drink.
一定要保住它
You’ve had a rough day. Go inside and get something cold to drink.
到屋里去喝点冷饮吧
Yeah. That’s a good idea.
好主意
到屋里去喝点冷饮吧
Yeah. That’s a good idea.
好主意
你千万别卖♥♥掉农场
Don’t sell the farm, Ray.
瑞
Ray?
我们要休息了,明天见
We’re going to call it a day.
See you tomorrow.
Okay.
好
要不要和我们一起去?
Hey, do you want to come with us?
当真? 不是你
You mean it?
No, not you.
是他
Him.
他?
Him? Come with you?
和你一起去? 到那边去
Out there.
那边有什么? 你自己去发掘呀
What is out there?
Come and find out.
等等,球场是我盖的 为什么让他去
Wait a second. Why him?
I built this field. You wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for me.
如果不是我,你不可能在这里
Ray, I’m unattached. You have a family.
你还有家庭呀 我知道
I want to know what’s out there.
可是我也想知道那边有什么
你还有家庭呀 我知道
I want to know what’s out there.
可是我也想知道那边有什么
但是你没有被邀请呀
But you’re not invited.
可是我也想知道那边有什么
但是你没有被邀请呀
But you’re not invited.
没被邀请?这是什么意思?
Not invited? What do you mean I’m not invited?
那是我的玉米田 你们都是我的客人
That’s my corn out there. You guys are guests in my corn.
我已经奉献得够多了
I’ve done everything I’ve been asked to do.
虽然许多吩咐我不明白 但仍照着去做
I didn’t understand it, but I’ve done it.
从没问过我能得什么好处
I haven’t once asked what’s in it for me.
瑞,你想说什么? 我想问“我能得到什么好处”
What are you saying?
I’m saying, “What’s in it for me?”
难道你做这些全是为了自己
Is that why you did this?
For you?
你最好留在这里
I think you’d better stay here, Ray.
为什么?
Why?
他们选我是有原因的
There’s a reason they chose me,
就像他们选中这个球场一样
just as there’s a reason they chose this field.
为什么? 因为我是去采访
I gave that interview.
采访?你在说什么
What interview? What are you talking about?
我在说那座让你到 波士顿找我的艾柏特球场
The one about Ebbets Field, the one that sent you to Boston to find me.
你居然骗我
You lied to me.
别忘了你想绑♥架♥我
You were kidnapping me at the time. You lied.
你居然骗我 你还说你有枪
You said your finger was a gun.
这倒没错
That’s a good point.
Ray.
Ray.
你听我说
Listen to me, Ray. Listen to me.
那边有着不可思议的事
There is something out there,
如果我能有勇气去探讨
and if I have the courage to go through with this,
那将是个了不起的故事
what a story it’ll make.
“赤脚乔杰克森来到爱荷华”
“Shoeless Joe Jackson comes to Iowa.”
你真要写这些故事?
What? Are you going to write about it?
那当然
You bet I’ll write about it.
你确实会写这些故事
You’re going to write about it.
这是我的职业呀
That’s what I do.
好
Good.
Good.
老公?
Honey?
老公,他到哪去?
Honey, where’s he going?
他们邀泰瑞到那边去
Terry’s been invited to go out with the others.
你觉得怎样? 很蠢
How are you feeling, sweetheart?
Stupid.
那边? 对
You mean out?
Yeah.
未知的那边
Out.
哇,好棒
Far out.
我要全部细节
I want a full description.
好好照顾这个家
Take care of this family.
你要多加小心
Be careful.
再见
Bye.
怎么啦?
What?
你这个幽灵在笑什么?
What are you grinning at, you ghost?
“如果你盖了…”
“If you build it,
“他就会来”
“he will come.”
喔,我的天
Oh, my God.
什么事?到底怎么了
What? What is it?
那是我父亲
It’s my father.
“抚平他的伤痛”
“Ease his pain.”
“到远方去”
“Go the distance.”
原来是你
It was you.
不,瑞,是你自己
No, Ray.
It was you.
天呀
My God. I…
我只看到 几年后他被岁月折磨后的老态
I only saw him years later when he was worn down by life.
看看他现在…
Look at him.
这么年轻而且意气风发 眼里闪烁着青春的光芒
He’s got his whole life in front of him, and I’m not even a glint in his eye.
我该怎么和他说呢?
What do I say to him?
你可以 先介绍他认识自己的孙女
Why don’t you introduce him to his granddaughter?
嗨
Hi.
Hi.
首先要谢谢你们盖这座球场
I just wanted to thank you folks for putting up this field,
让我们能来这里打球
letting us play here.
我叫约翰康斯拉
I’m John Kinsella.
我是瑞
I’m Ray.
这是我太太安妮
My wife Annie. Hi.
这是我女儿凯伦
This is my daughter Karin.
凯伦,这是我父…
Karin, this is my…
这是约翰
This is John.
嗨,约翰
Hi, John.
凯伦,你好
Hiya, Karin.
我们让你们俩去聊聊
Well, we’re going to let you two talk.
如果真有那么多人要来 那可有得忙了
I mean, if all these people are going to come,
we got a lot of work to do.
非常高兴见到你
It was very nice meeting you.
是我的荣幸
Ma’am.
宝贝,我们走吧