告诉我该怎么办
Tell me what to do.
盖布瑞尔
Gabriel?
做正确的决定
Do what is right.
不好意思
Sorry, excuse me.
法兰克
Frank.
黑色很适合你
Black suits you.
但你现在当寡妇还太早
Although a little premature.
你还活着
You’re alive.
我回来了 从海里被救上来
And here I am. Pulled from the sea.
有渔夫发现我 把我带回岸上
Some fishermen found me and brought me to shore.
我发现我被宣告死亡 觉得当死人也不错
Then I discovered I was dead and found I preferred it.
至少有一阵子还不错
For a while, anyway.
你为什么回来
Why have you come back?
我也觉得奇怪
The strangest thing.
我很想你
I missed you.
你看到我好像不太高兴
You don’t seem very happy to see me.
你说我对你毫无意义
You said I was nothing to you.
是吗
Did I?
好吧 那我就不用再装了
Well, then. Honesty at all times.
我非常缺钱
I find myself in need of money.
我为你放弃职业
I gave up my profession for you,
但你对我似乎有点残酷
and it seems a little harsh
你有一座农场跟一栋房♥子
that you have a farm and a house
我却一贫如洗
while I’m living off nothing.
我没有钱
There is no money.
那就卖♥♥了农场
Then sell the farm.
回家吧
Come home.
不要
No.
我说回家
I said, come home.
我是你丈夫 你要听我的话
I’m your husband and you’ll obey me!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
芭丝芭·包伍德
让我看看
Let me see.
聊表安慰的是
If it’s any consolation,
他没有被判死刑
his life will be spared.
因为是冲动杀人
Crime of passion.
早安 莉迪
Morning, Liddy.
大丰收 夫人
It’s a fine harvest, ma’am.
是几年来最棒的一次
Best we’ve had in years.
赶得上交货日吗
Will we have it all over before the dew?
当然 夫人 幸运女神站在我们这边
We will indeed, ma’am. Luck’s been on our side.
过来 莉迪 帮我一下
Come, Liddy, give me a hand.
抱歉吓到你
I’m sorry I startled you.
我来帮他们整理一下
I wanted to tidy up for them.
我很久没来了
I haven’t been here for so long.
你要去教堂
Are you going in?
我来排练 我是合唱团的男低音
Rehearsals. I sing bass in the choir.
我听过你唱歌♥
Yes, I’ve heard you.
那我得向你道歉
Then I apologize.
我一直想找机会跟你聊聊
I’ve been hoping to get a chance to talk to you.
我想跟你多聊 但机会不多
We’ve… We’ve not spoken as much as I’d have liked.

No.
我要离开英格兰了
I’m leaving England.
离开
Leaving?
我要去美国
Going to America.
四天后布里斯托有艘船要走
There’s a boat leaving Bristol in four days’ time.
我要搭那班船
I’ll be on it.
现在农场经营稳定
Now that the farm is secure.
我知道我应该提前知会你
I understand I should give you notice.
没关系 你想离开就走吧
No. You must go when you want.
我明天一早就走
I’ll leave first thing tomorrow.
免得惊动大家
No fuss.
我想这样最好
I think that’s best.
盖布瑞尔
Gabriel!
盖布瑞尔
Gabriel.
等一下
Wait.
你一定觉得我很奇怪
You’ll think I’m strange, but…
但我一直担心我是否惹你生气了
I’ve been worried. Have I offended you somehow?
完全没有
No, not at all.
是钱的问题吗
Is it money?
你要多少薪水都可以
I’ll pay you whatever you want.
我不需要钱
I don’t need money now.
让你当正式的合伙人呢
A formal partnership, then?
也不用
Nor a partnership.
农场是你的
The farm belongs to you alone.
它是方圆几哩内最好的农场
It’s the finest farm for miles around.
那你为什么要走
Then why else are you leaving?
我说过总有一天会走
I said I’d leave you one day.
你不能走
Well, you must not go.
你不准我走
You forbid me?
对 这么说也行
Yes, if you like.
我不准你走
I forbid you.
现在你应该可以独♥立♥自主了
It’s time for you to fight your own battles.
你会做得很好
And win them, too.
所以我们应该分开
So we should say good-bye, then?
我想是的
I suppose so.
盖布瑞尔 等一下
Gabriel, wait.
谢谢你 盖布瑞尔
Thank you, Gabriel.
你相信我 为我奋斗
You’ve believed in me and fought for me
在全世界与我为敌时
and stood by my side when
站在我这边支持我
all the rest of the world is against me.
我们一起经历过许多事
And we’ve been through so much together.
我不是你的初恋吗
Wasn’t I your first sweetheart?
你曾经属于我
Weren’t you mine?
现在我必须一个人过下去
And now I’d have to go on without you.
如果我知道…
If I knew…
如果我知道
If I knew that you would
你愿意让我爱你 娶你
let me love you and marry you…
但你永远不会知道
But you will never know.
为什么
Why not?
因为你一直没开口
Because you never ask!
你会再次拒绝我吗
Would you say no again?
我不知道
I don’t know.
可能会
Probably.
你何不试试
So why don’t you?
向我求婚
Ask me.
向我求婚
Ask me.
向我求婚 盖布瑞尔
Ask me, Gabriel.
美丽温柔的姑娘啊
Come all you fair and tender giris
正值花季
That flourish in your prime
请小心守护你的花♥园♥
Beware beware keep your garden fair
别轻易让男人偷走你的百里香
Let no man steal your thyme
更不要将心所托非人
Let no man steal your thyme
当百里香消散之后
For when your thyme it is past and gone
他也将一去不回
He’ll care no more for you
你踱步过的每个角落
And every place where your thyme was waste
将弥漫着懊悔之痛
Will all spread o’er with rue
将弥漫着懊悔之痛
Will all spread o’er with rue
花♥园♥之子曾驻步与此
The gardener’s son was standing by
赠予我三朵美丽的花
Three flowers he gave to me
粉色的 蓝色的 紫色的
The pink, the blue and the violet true
还有玫瑰色的蔷薇丛
And the red, red rosy tree
还有玫瑰色的蔷薇丛
And the red, red rosy tree
但我拒绝了那美丽的蔷薇丛
But I refused the red rose bush
却默默的种下一棵垂柳
And gained the willow tree
我就是这样直白的告诉整个世界
That all the world may plainly see
爱情就这样不经意的从我身边流逝而过
How my love slighted me
爱情就这样不经意的从我身边流逝而过
How my love slighted me

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!