你知道我对你忠心耿耿
You know where my loyalty lies.
你是一个有能力的人
You’re a man of great talent.
你本来就该出人头地
It’s only natural that you should rise.
我不想妨碍你
I’ve no desire to hold you back.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 乔治
Come on, Georgie. Come on.
不好意思 我知道你们有些负债
Forgive me. I understand there are debts.
是你的亡夫留下的
Your late husband.
也许换个话题比较好
Perhaps… Perhaps we should change the subject.
也许我能帮忙
Perhaps I can help.
包伍德先生 感谢你的心意
Mr. Boldwood, that’s a very kind offer,
但我绝对不会拿你一分钱
but I would never dream of accepting any money.
我已步入中年
I am a middle-aged man
但我愿意守护你的下半辈子
willing to protect you for the rest of your life.
只要你愿意 可以继续经营农场 不用担心风险
You may run your farm, if you wish. Without risk.
我会帮你…
I’ll pay your
偿还亡夫的负债
departed husband’s debts
稳定农场的财务
and guarantee its financial stability.
你可以把农场当成消遣
It can be your pastime.
当然还得再等一阵子
Of course, we’d need to wait,
这样才合乎礼俗
for propriety’s sake.
但只要你准备好了
But when you’re ready,
我可以当你的避风港
I’m offering you shelter.
给你安慰 当你安全的港湾
Comfort. A safe harbor.
请你嫁给我
As my wife.
你至少应该佩服我的毅力
You must at least admire my persistence.
是的
I do.
你喜欢我吗
And like me?
喜欢
Yes.
你尊敬我吗
And respect me?
是的 非常尊敬
Yes. Very much.
是哪一个呢 喜欢或尊敬
Which is it? Like or respect?
女人很难用由男人创造的语言
It is difficult for a woman to define her feelings
定义自己的情感
in a language chiefly made by men to express theirs.
如果你担心自己对我缺乏热情
If you worry about a lack of passion on your part,
或缺乏…
a lack of, er,
渴望
desire,
如果你担心嫁给我
if you worry about marrying me
是出于罪恶感
merely out of guilt,
还有…
and, er,
同情跟妥协
pity and compromise, well…
我并不介意
I don’t mind.
你什么时候要回覆他
When must you give your answer?
耶诞节之前
By Christmas.
这是非常重大的责任
It’s a terrible responsibility.
他的未来握在我手中
I hold that man’s future in my hands.
或许还包括他的理智
His sanity, too, perhaps.
你可能爱上他吗
Could you care for him?
你可以说我不爱他
You may suppose love is wanting.
但我的爱情已是残破不堪
But love’s a worn-out, miserable thing for me now.
你问我♥干♥嘛
Why are you asking me?
我需要客观的意见
I need someone who’s objective.
一个局外人
Indifferent.
那你恐怕问错人了
Then I’m afraid you’re asking the wrong man.
再见 欧克先生
Good evening, Mr. Oak.
再见
Good evening.
砍断了
That’s it.
小心
Mind.
《以马内利恳求降临》 基♥督♥教拉丁文将临期圣诗Veni veni Emmanuel的翻译
歌♥词来自《以赛亚书》第7章第14节参
欢欣
Rejoice
欢欣
Rejoice
以马内利
Emmanuel
恳求降临
Shall come to thee
以色列民
O Israel
恳求救赎以色列民
O come, Thou Rod of Jesse, free
谢谢你过来 欧克
I appreciate you coming along, Oak.

Ah!
非常好 做得好
Yes, very good. Well done. Erm…
需要…再多装饰一下
Just more… More things.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
我不擅长筹办宴会
I’m not in the habit of organizing parties.
也许我们应该一年办一次
Perhaps we should make it an annual event.
每年耶诞夜
Every Christmas Eve.
我邀请了全村的人
I’ve invited the whole village.
他们会来吗
Do you think they’ll come?
艾佛丁小姐会来吗
Do you think Miss Everdene will come?
她一定会来
I’m sure she will.
太好了
Yes.
希望你也会来
And you’ll come too, I hope.
我知道艾佛丁小姐会希望你来
I know Miss Everdene would like you to be here.
也许就待一两个小时
Perhaps, for an hour or so.
我在发抖 我很紧张
Look, I’m shaking. I’m so nervous.
盖布瑞尔 帮忙一下
Gabriel, will you…
打好看一点
As well as you can, please.
我尽量
I’ll try.
现在流行哪一种领结
Is there a knot that’s particularly fashionable?
你问错人了
You’re asking the wrong man.
那女人呢
What about women?
女人会遵守承诺吗
Does a woman keep her promise?
她已经给你承诺
She has promised?
含蓄的承诺
An implied promise.
我还是…
Once again, I’m…
她会做正确的决定吗
Will she do what’s right?
如果她不觉得为难 应该会
If it’s not inconvenient to her.
欧克 你最近还真悲观
Oak, you’ve become quite cynical lately.
她第一次并没有承诺
She never promised that first time.
所以不算打破承诺
Therefore, she has never broken her promise.
这次她也没有给你承诺
She hasn’t promised this time, either.
但她一定会 就在今晚
But she will. Tonight.
我相信她会
I know she will.
当她做出承诺时
And when she does…
我想提早让你知道 盖布瑞尔
I wanted to tell you in advance, Gabriel,
因为我知道你的秘密
because I… I believe I know your secret.
我看过你们相处的样子
I’ve seen you together.
你跟她说话的样子
The way you speak to her.
你看她的样子
And watch her.
还有照顾她的样子
And look after her.
我也知道她…
And I know her, er,
对你有很深的感情
profound affection for you.
你一直表现得像个男子汉
You’ve behaved like a man,
你是强劲的情敌
and as the successful rival,
因为你很仁慈
successful through your kindness,
我想告诉你
I wish to tell you
我深深感激你
I am profoundly grateful.
厨师有事要找您 先生
The cook would like a word, sir.
吻我 约瑟夫
Kiss me. Joseph.
别这样 莉迪 不要
No, please don’t. Liddy, don’t.
我先告辞了
Would you excuse me?
我来跟你道晚安
I’ve come to say good night.
回去跟那些可怜的女孩聊天
Go back and talk to the poor things.
你伤了她们的心
You’ve broken their hearts.
这种场合不适合我
I don’t suit this kind of affair.
对 也不适合我
No. Nor do I.
真希望我也能离开
I wish I could go, too.
我该走了
I must go.
先跳支舞再走 两位一起
Not before you’ve danced. Both of you.
我坚持
I insist.
欧克先生
Mr. Oak?
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!