明白 先生
Yes, sir.
力量测试
真是该死
Damn and bother!
坐好
Sit.
别乱动 转过来
Stay. Now, turn around.
可以给我一些零钱吗
Can you spare a coin, please?
不行
No, no.
打他
Hit him!
快点
Come on!
揍扁他
Knock him out!
打他
Hit him!
付钱 曹伊先生
Pay up. Pay up, Mr. Troy.
拿去吧
Just take it.
不好意思
Sir, excuse me.
可以给我一些零钱吗
Could you spare a coin, please?
走开
No.
芬妮
Fanny?
你好 法兰克
Hello, Frank.
你好
Hello.
你好苍白
You’re so pale.
法兰克
Oh, Frank.
亲爱的 你的手在发抖
Darling, your hands are shaking.
我听成全灵教堂 不是全圣教堂
I thought you said All Souls, not All Saints.
结果跑错地方
I went to the wrong church.
我到教堂时你已经走了 这不怪你
When I got there, you’d gone. And I don’t blame you,
这段日子我过得很苦 法兰克
but it’s been very hard, Frank. I…
现在不行
Not now.
不能让我太太看见你
My wife mustn’t see you.
你太太
Your wife?
曹伊太太非常美丽
Mrs. Troy is very beautiful.
她没有你美
No more than you.
法兰克 我怀了你的孩子
Frank, I must tell you, I’m carrying your child.
什么
What?
我想我犯了一个天大的错误
What if I told you that I’d made a terrible mistake,
但我一定会弥补错误
but that I will make amends?
我以性命发誓
I swear on my life
我会帮你跟孩子找个家
I will find a home for you and our baby.
你以前也发过誓
You’ve sworn before, Frank.
但这样…这次不一样
No, this time… This time…
你先去巴德茅斯的救济院
Go to Budmouth. Stay at the Union.
你叫我去救济院 法兰克
The workhouse, Frank?
今晚就好 就一个晚上
Tonight, just tonight. One night.
明天十点我们在桥上碰面
And then meet me tomorrow at 10:00 on the bridge.
我会把所有的钱给你
I’ll bring you all the money I have
帮你找一个家
and I’ll find a home for you.
你会过得很安稳 亲爱的
You’ll be safe, my darling.
我保证 我保证
And I promise you, I promise you
我一定会弥补错误
I will make amends.
回马车吧
Get back in the carriage.
你认识那个女人
Do you know who that woman is?
认识
I do.
她是谁
Who is she?
不重要的人
She’s nothing.
回马车吧
Get back in the carriage.
法兰克
Frank…
可以给我二十镑吗
Could you let me have £20?
要做什么
What for?
我需要这笔钱
I need it.
你再这样赌下去 会把农场都输掉
If you continue to gamble, we will lose the farm.
不是为了赌钱
It’s not for gambling.
那是为了什么
What’s it for?
为了什么很重要吗
Why should it matter what it’s for?
这是我的钱
It’s my money.
是我赚来的钱 不是吗
I work for it, don’t I?
不对 不是你赚的
No. You don’t.
你根本不管农场的事
Not proper farm work.
别做会让自己后悔的事
Don’t do something you’ll regret.
这钱要用来支付农场开销
The money is required for farm expenses.
我们没搞错 欧克先生
No mistake, Mr. Oak.
芬妮·罗宾与孩子
这里是罗宾小姐最后的登记住所
This was Miss Robbin’s last known abode.
芬妮是我叔叔的佣人
Fanny was my uncle’s servant
我们应该安葬她
and we shall treat her with respect.
也许今晚…
Perhaps we should take her to the church,
应该先送她去教堂
just for tonight.
不 请把棺材搬进屋里
No, bring her inside, please.
她是怎么死的 莉迪
What did she die of, Liddy?
我也不知道 小姐
I don’t know, miss.
的确有些传言 但是…
There were rumors, but…
芬妮有个情人 是吗
Fanny had a sweetheart, didn’t she?
是的 小姐
Yes, miss.
一个军人
A soldier.
跟我一起去楼上坐坐吧
Please, come and sit upstairs with me.
最近我好像哭个不停
I seem to cry a great deal these days.
我以前从来不哭的
I never used to cry at all.
晚安 莉迪
Good night, Liddy.
晚安 小姐
‘Night, miss.
怎么回事
What?
是谁
Who is it?
我不知道
I can’t say…
别走 别走…
Stay, stay. Stay.
不要亲他们 法兰克
Don’t kiss them, Frank.
我还是你的妻子
I’m still your wife.
这个女人虽然死了
This woman, dead as she is,
但过去 现在和将来都比你重要
is more to me than you ever were, or are, or can be.
现在你对我来说毫无意义
You are nothing to me now.
毫无意义
Nothing.
曹伊太太
Mrs. Troy?
我来通知您…
I’m afraid…
您的丈夫溺水了
I’m afraid your husband has drowned.
这责任太过重大 先生
That’s a great responsibility, sir.
别瞎说
Nonsense.
像你这样有能力的人
No reason why a man of your ability
绝对可以管理两座农场
shouldn’t be able to superintend two farms.
再说为什么我们的农场
And why shouldn’t there be stronger links
不密切的加强合作呢
between our establishments?
考虑一下 你能独自管理两千亩地
Think of it. Two thousand acres under your sole charge.
分享我的获利
A share of my profits.
艾佛丁小姐需要我
Miss Everdene needs me here.
她的农场有优先权
And her farm will have priority.
我需要艾佛丁小姐的允许
I’d still need Miss Everdene’s permission.
当然
But, of course.
没有她的首肯
Of course, I wouldn’t dare do anything
我绝不敢擅自作主 还有…
without her blessing. And,
或许这件事能打动你
if it’ll help sway your decision,
你的昔日伙伴也来了
there’s an old comrade of yours here.
乔治
Georgie!
我大老远跑到诺康丘
Had to go all the way to Norcombe Hill
去找这个老伙计
to find this old fella.
你开心吗
You pleased?
是的 先生 非常开心
Yes, sir, very much.
你很快就能给我回音 对吧
And I’ll have your decision soon, yes?
是的 先生
You will, sir.
嘿 乔治
Hey, Georgie.
过来 过来
Come on. Come on.
过来 过来
Come on! Come on!
盖布瑞尔 你要出人头地了
Gabriel, you’re getting on in the world.
你当然要接受这份工作
Of course you must accept the offer.
前提是你也同意
Only with your approval.
如果我失去农场
If I lose the farm, there may be no future
大家都前途无望
for any of us here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!