我自己走就可以了
I’m quite happy to walk by myself.
你不该跟他扯上关系
You should have nothing to do with him.
他配不上你
He’s not good enough for you.
他是一个非常正直的人
He’s a perfectly decent man.
我认为不是
That’s not what I believe.
为什么 你听说了什么
Why? What have you heard?
你根本不认识他 那些都是谣言
You don’t know him at all. It’s all rumors.
因为他是军人就有偏见
Prejudice simply because he’s a soldier.
我喜欢军人 但我不喜欢他
I like soldiers. But not this one.
我认为他毫无良知
I believe him to have no conscience at all.
远离他 别听他花言巧语
Stay clear. Don’t listen to him.
别相信他
Don’t believe him.
叫他离开
Get rid of him.
关你什么事
And what is it to you?
现在你地位比我高
I’m not such a fool as to imagine
我不会蠢到以为我还有机会
I might stand a chance now that you are so above me.
但别以为我会甘于庸碌一生
But don’t suppose I’m content to stay a nobody all my life.
总有一天我会离开你 一定会
One day I will leave you. You can be sure of that.
但现在我太喜欢你了
But for now, I care for you too much
不能坐视你被他毁掉
to see you go to ruin because of him.
如果你不介意的话
So if you don’t mind, I’ll…
我会陪在你身边
I’ll stay by your side.
我先走了
Good evening.
包伍德先生 威瑟贝里南区农场
包伍德先生
Mr. Boldwood,
几个月来 你一直是个贴心的朋友
you have been a dearfriend to me these past months.
因为这份友情
And it is because I value ourfriendship
我提笔写下这封信
so greatly that I am writing.
你的求婚使我备感荣幸
I am honored byyourproposaI
并对此事深思考量
and have given it much thought,
但我必须告诉你 连我都感到惊讶
but I must tell you that, to my own surprise,
我有一段令人难以想象的过往
I have undergone what can only be described
这一切改变了我的心意
as a change of heart
因此我恐怕无法接受你的求婚
and I’m afraid I cannot acceptyouroffer.
我不确定你真的会来
I wasn’t sure you’d be here.
我还能去哪里呢
Where else would I be?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
你确定
Are you sure?
这个称呼好听吗
How does this sound?
芭丝芭·曹伊太太
Mrs. Bathsheba Troy.
可以吗
All right?
走吧
Walk on.
法兰西斯&芭丝芭新婚愉快
各位先生 应该是女士和先生
Gentlemen. Ladies and gentlemen.
不久前我非常荣幸
A short time ago, I had the privilege
也很幸运地遇见这位天使
and the simple fortune of meeting this angel.
农场的女主人
Your mistress.
现在我成为她的丈夫
And now I stand before you her husband,
农场的男主人
your master,
也是你们见过最自豪的男人
and the proudest man you will ever see.
请各位把酒杯斟满
So, please, charge your glasses
为我最美丽的妻子歌♥唱
and sing out to my most beautiful wife,
芭丝芭·曹伊太太
Mrs. Bathsheba Troy.
艾佛丁小姐 风暴快来了
Miss Everdene, there’s going to be a storm.
欧克 大个子 请向我报告
Oak, you big lump. To me.
风暴快来了 我们得保护干草堆
There’s going to be a storm.
不然收成就泡汤了
We need to protect the ricks or we’ll lose the harvest.
给我五六个人手 一小时就够了
I need five to six men for an hour, no more.
法兰克 也许应该…
Frank, perhaps we ought to… No.
不 亲爱的 这是我们的婚宴
Darling, it’s our wedding celebration.
今晚不会下雨 我妻子不准老天下雨
It will not rain tonight. My wife forbids it.
容我告辞
Now if you’ll excuse me.
朋友们
Friends!
还有一件事
One more thing.
虽然我不再是曹伊中士
I may no longer be Sergeant Troy,
但这件事我依然保留军人的豪气
but I remain a soldier in this one respect!
最高级的法国白兰地
The finest bottles of French brandy,
每个人都倒三份
a triple-strength dose for every man.
为各位的健康干杯
Cheers! To your health!
“漂亮的波丽 我来向你求爱”
“Pretty Polly Pretty Polly It’s I’ve come a-wooin”‘
“漂亮的波丽 我来向你求爱”
“Pretty Polly Pretty Polly It’s I’ve come a-wooin”‘
“她说偷偷爬进窗户”
She says, “Creep and crawl through the window then
“来做吧”
“And let’s get doin’
“快骑到我身上”
“And Iayyourleg over me Overme, do
“我的裤子太紧 实在脱不掉”
“Oh, me britches is tight and I cannot undo ’em
“我的裤子太紧 实在脱不掉”
“Oh, me britches is tight and I cannot undo ’em
“窗台上有刀子”
“There’s a knife on the windowsill
“用它划破裤子”
“Love, take it to ’em
“快骑到我身上”
“And Iayyourleg over me…”
“四十周后生了个大胖儿子”
About 40 weeks after, the fine baby come bawlin’
“我从没后悔偷偷爬进那扇窗”
Neverregretted that creepin’ and crawlin’
“快骑到我身上”
“Layyourleg over me Overme…”
盖布瑞尔
Gabriel!
盖布瑞尔
Gabriel!
我能做些什么
What can I do?
太危险了
It’s too dangerous!
我要上去了
I’m coming up!
把它压住
Hold it down.
还没下雨
Still no rain.
一定会下
It’ll come.
快点抓住我 上来 上来
Come on, hold me! Come here. Come here.
这儿 过来
Come here. Come on.
盖布瑞尔 我是个笨蛋
Gabriel, I’ve been a fool.
我一直瞧不起那些
I’ve always had contempt for silly girls
被军人的甜言蜜语冲昏头的傻女孩
dazzled by flattery in a scarlet uniform and…
但我却做了我发誓绝不会做的事
And now I’ve done what I swore I would never do.
他跟我说了另一个女人的事
But he told me about another woman,
他爱过一个比我更美丽的女人
a woman more beautiful that he’d loved before,
我受不了
and I couldn’t bear it.
出于忌妒跟困惑
So somewhere between jealousy and distraction,
我决定嫁给他
I married him.
我不想知道你的看法
I don’t want an opinion on the subject, I just…
一个字都不准说
In fact, I forbid it.
快去睡吧
Go to bed.
剩下的我来就行了
I’ll finish it on my own.
盖布瑞尔
Gabriel…
谢谢你
Thank you.
先生
Sir?
包伍德先生
Mr. Boldwood, sir!
我来看看她的谷物是否有损失
I wanted to ensure your mistress’ crops were safe.
做得好 盖布瑞尔 有你在很幸运
Good work, Gabriel. She’s lucky to have you.
等一下 先生
Wait a moment, sir.
你气色不太好 先生
You seem unwell, sir.
你应该回家休息
You should go home.
是的
Yes.
是的 我要回家了
Yes, I will.
欧克
Oak.
你知道最近我过得不太顺利
You know that things have not gone well with me, lately.
我本来打算安定下来 但是…
I was going to get a little settled in life. But, er…
事与愿违
It was not to be.
我猜我在这个教区
I daresay I’m something of a…
已经成了一个笑话
A joke about the parish.
但有件事我一定要说清楚
But I do wanna make one thing clear.
她没有抛弃我
There was no jilting on her part.
无论大家怎么说 我们从未有过婚约
We were never engaged. No matter what people say.
她没有给我任何承诺
She promised me nothing.
只是…
And yet,
盖布瑞尔
Gabriel,
我感到极度悲伤
I feel the most terrible grief.
不要告诉她
Not a word to her.
你明白我的意思吗
We understand each other, yes?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!