它会好起来的 它会好起来的
She’ll be all right. She’ll be all right.
它会好起来的 你还好吗 琵西
You all right? You all right, Pixie?
耶 真棒
Yeah, come on.
太好了 琵西
All right, Pixie! Pixie!
嘿 过来这
Hey! Come here!
“让我躺下”
Lay me low
“让我躺下”
Lay me low
“躺在没人能看见我的地方”
Where no-one can see me
“躺在没人能找到我的地方”
Where no-one can find me
“躺在没人能伤害我的地方”
Where no-one can hurt me
让一下
Get out.
请保持安静
Please, quiet.
“这天清晨我出门散步”
Oh, early one morning As I was a walking
“田野与草原如此翠绿欢欣”
The fields and the meadows They looked so green and gay
“鸟儿吟唱啁啾”
The birds sang so sweetly
“歌♥声轻快动人”
So pleasant and so charming
“在这样的清晨”
So early in the morning
“破晓的时分”
At the break ofday
小姐 包伍德先生来了
Miss. Mr. Boldwood is here.
谢谢你 约翰 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you, Jan. Jan, thank you.
包伍德先生
Mr. Boldwood.
真是个惊喜 何不跟我们同欢
What a pleasant surprise. Will you join us?
欢迎你 先生
Nice to have you, sir.
夫人也唱一首
A song, ma’am.
我歌♥喉很差
I have no voice.
才怪 夫人 你声音很好听
Come on, ma’am, you’ve got a lovely voice.
美丽温柔的姑娘啊
Come all you fair and tender giris
正值花季
That flourish in your prime
请小心守护你的花♥园♥
Beware beware keep your garden fair
别轻易让男人偷走你的百里香
Let no man steal your thyme
更不要将心所托非人
Let no man steal your thyme
当百里香消散之后
For when your thyme it is past and gone
他也将一去不回
He’ll care no more for you
你踱步过的每个角落
And every place where your thyme was waste
将弥漫着懊悔之痛
Will all spread o’er with rue
将弥漫着懊悔之痛
Will all spread o’er with rue
花♥园♥之子曾驻步与此
The gardener’s son was standing by
赠予我三朵美丽的花
Three flowers he gave to me
粉色的 蓝色的 紫色的
The pink, the blue and the violet true
还有玫瑰色的蔷薇丛
And the red, red rosy tree
还有玫瑰色的蔷薇丛
And the red, red rosy tree
但我拒绝了那美丽的蔷薇丛
But I refused the red rose bush
却默默的种下一棵垂柳
And gained the willow tree
我就是这样直白的告诉整个世界
That all the world may plainly see
爱情就这样不经意的从我身边流逝而过
How my love slighted me
爱情就这样不经意的从我身边流逝而过
How my love slighted me
我觉得我们合唱很好听
I thought we were rather good together.
我也觉得
So did I.
我们可以组成二重唱
We would make a fine duo.
我要谢谢你没有重提
I wanted to thank you for not approaching me
那件让我困扰的事情
on that subject again.
要忍♥住并不容易
Well, it has not been easy.
要不要我…
Do you wish me to, er,
我陪你走回家
accompany you back to the house?
不用了 我每晚都会巡视农场
No, I like to walk around the farm every night
确定没有问题
to make sure all is safe.
那我陪你一起巡视吧
Then I… I can walk with you.
我单独巡视过很多次了
I’ve done it many times alone.
晚安 包伍德先生
Good night, Mr. Boldwood.
你人真好 见到你很开心
You’ve been very kind. A pleasure to see you.
你是谁
Who are you?
抱歉 我好像迷路了
I’m sorry. I seem to be lost.
我们缠在一起了 你有受伤吗
We’re entangled. Are you hurt?
没有
No.
我在找威瑟贝里
I’m looking for Weatherbury.
希望我没有吓到你
I hope I didn’t startle you.
我们勾在一起了
We’ve got hitched together somehow.
我来帮你
Here, allow me.
不用了 请让我自己来
No. No. Please, let me do it myself.
请你暂时把脚抬起来
If you lift your foot for a moment.
请不要盯着我看
Please don’t stare.
我从没见过如此美丽的一张脸
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a face as beautiful as yours.
你不该留在这里 请把灯还给我
You shouldn’t be here. Please let me have the lamp.
看来是一场大丰收
A mighty impressive harvest this looks like.
小姐
Miss,
你看
look.
他是谁 莉迪
Who is he, Liddy?
法兰西斯曹伊中士
Sergeant Francis Troy.
身份高贵 前途光明 英俊潇洒
Noble blood, full of promise. Very sharp and trim.
受过良好教育
Well-educated.
本来大有可为
There was good things expected of him.
但他却跑去从军
He threw it all in to be a soldier.
我无法接受
Well, I won’t have it.
你要做什么 小姐
What are you doing, miss?
我要去叫他离开
I’m going to tell him to leave.
曹伊中士
Sergeant Troy,
我坚决请你立刻离开
I must absolutely insist that you leave at this very moment.
我不能走
I can’t.
请跟我来
Will you follow me, please?
什么事让你这么生气
What angers you, exactly?
拜讬你
Please.
是我说的话还是我说话的方式
What I said or the way I said it?
你一定知道
You must know.
一定有男人
There must be some man
说过你很美丽
who tells you that you’re beautiful.
没有当着我的面说
Oh, not to my face, not…
但一定有人吻过你
But there is someone who kisses you?
我没有被人吻过
I’ve never been kissed.
你为什么不能安静地离开就好
Why couldn’t you have just passed by and said nothing?
你会原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
-不会 -为什么
-I do not. -Why?
因为你说了那些话
Because the things you say…
我只是说你很美丽
I said that you were beautiful.
不知道你打仗有没有比说话厉害
I wonder if you fight as well as you speak.
更厉害
Better.
明天跟我见面
Meet me. Tomorrow.
不行
I can’t.
你不想见我
You don’t want to?
我想 但是…
Yes, but…
-那你必须来 -不行
-Then you must. -I mustn’t.
不会有人知道的
Nobody would know.
请你立刻离开
Please go now.
明天
Tomorrow.
八点
8:00.
蕨树林的谷地
The hollow in the ferns.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我相信你
I do.
我以军人的荣誉保证
I give you my word as a soldier,
我不会伤害你
I will not harm you.
这把剑很钝
The sword is blunt,
但你一定不能闪躲
but you must not flinch.
我会尽力
I’ll try not to.
你削断我的头发
You cut my hair.
这把剑锋利得能削掉一层皮
This sword could skin you alive.
但你说我很安全
But you told me I was safe.
我没骗你 很安全
And you were. Entirely safe.
我向你保证过了
I gave you my word.
现在我要奖赏
Now I will take this.
艾佛丁小姐
Miss Everdene.
我可以陪你走一段路吗
Perhaps I could walk with you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!