-您觉得如何 -多少钱
-Mr. Stone? -How much?
一夸特5镑
£5 a quarter.
3镑10先令
£3-10 shillings.
史东先生 相同的谷物
It’s the same grain, Mr. Stone.
您以前付给我叔叔可是5镑
You paid my uncle £5.
3镑10先令
£3-10.
这位先生一定愿意付我合理的价格
This gentleman will pay me the proper price.
他显然不愿意
Apparently not, no.
4镑
£4.
4镑10先令
£4-10.
4镑5先令
£4-05.
也许我该放弃这笔交易
Perhaps I should move on.
莉迪 帮我服务这位先生
Liddy, would you help me with this gentleman?
没问题
Of course.
要不要看一下我们的谷物
Perhaps you’d like a sample?
-多少钱 -一夸特5镑
-How much? -£5 a quarter.
好吧
Very well.
4镑10先令
£4-10.
金色的耶路撒冷啊
Jerusalem the golden
圣洁的福地
With milk and honey blest
忧思下是你深沉的心
Beneath thy contemplation
是你无奈的沉默
Sink heart and voice oppressed
他又帅又有钱 这里的女孩都很迷他
He’s rich, he’s handsome. He sends the local girls mad.
泰勒家的姐妹追他追了两年
The Taylor sisters worked on him for two years.
珍波金斯花了20镑买♥♥新衣服
Jane Perkins spent £20 on new clothes
就为了吸引他
and might as well have
这钱好像丢进水里
thrown the money out the window.
听说他年轻时被爱人抛弃
It’s said, when he was young, his sweetheartjilted him.
大家老爱这么说
People always say that.
女人不会抛弃男人 只会被男人抛弃
Women don’tjilt men. Men jilt us.
你曾被男人抛弃吗 小姐
Did someone jilt you, miss?
当然没有
Certainly not.
曾经有个男人向我求婚
A man did ask to marry me once.
那是很久前的事了
Some time ago.
但那时我很浮躁 不想定下来
But I was too restless to be tied down.
有选择权真是太幸福了
What a luxury, to have a choice.
吻我的脚吧 大人物才可以吻我的脸
“Kiss my foot, sir, my face is for mouths of consequence.”
完全不是那样
It wasn’t like that at all.
为什么
Why?
你爱他吗
Did you love him?
不爱 但我满喜欢他的
No, but I rather liked him.
总之 现在我们已经不可能了
Anyway, it’s impossible now.
包伍德先生
Mr. Boldwood.
请别朝我开枪
Don’t shoot me, please.
我本来就没打算朝你开枪
I had no intention of shooting you.
我是艾佛丁小姐 你的邻居
It’s Miss Everdene. Your neighbor.
农场主人艾佛丁的侄女
Farmer Everdene’s niece.
现在我独♥立♥经营农场
I’m managing the farm alone now.
或许你已经听说了
Perhaps you’ve heard?
是的 我相信你会做得很好
Yes, I’m sure you’ll do very well.
看起来确是如此
In the circumstances.
我只是来跟邻居打声招呼
Well, as you say, we’re neighbors.
你看这是什么
Look what I’ve got here.
我念给你听
What is it?
我念给你听
Listen to this.
玫瑰是红的 紫罗兰是蓝的
“The rose is red The violet blue
而你的甜蜜宛若康乃馨
“Carnation’s sweet And so are you”
是情人卡
It’s a Valentine’s card.
我要把它送给约瑟夫普尔格拉斯
I’m going to send it to Joseph Poorgrass
看他的呆脸露出惊慌失措
just to see the look of panic on his stupid face.
真可怜 送他情人卡有点离谱吧
Poor boy. It’s a little bit far-fetched, isn’t it?
送给欧克先生呢
What about Mr. Oak, then?
不行 别送给欧克先生
No. Not Mr. Oak.
如果送给包伍德先生会怎么样
Imagine if we sent it to Mr. Boldwood.
谁叫他用高高在上的姿态忽视你
Ignoring you like that, all high and mighty.
包伍德先生
Mr. Boldwood?
还是算了
Perhaps not?
为什么
Why not?
因为他应该不会觉得好笑
Because I don’t think he’ll see the humor.
大概不会
Perhaps he wouldn’t,
这么做有点夸张
perhaps it’s too much.
包伍德先生
Mr. Boldwood.
你说得对 可能太夸张
You’re right. Perhaps it is.
所以让我们丢书来决定
So we’re gonna toss for it.
莉迪
Liddy!
快点
Come on.
打开就送给约瑟夫
Open, Joseph.
不 约翰卡根
No, Jan Coggan.
打开送给约翰卡根 阖上送给包伍德
Open, Jan Coggan. Closed, Boldwood.
玫瑰是红的 紫罗兰是蓝的
而你的甜蜜宛若康乃馨
曹伊中士 预约11点
Sergeant Troy, 11:00
好的 曹伊中士 新娘是
Yes, Sergeant Troy. And?
芬妮罗宾小姐
Miss Fanny Robbin.
欢迎 我们去前面吧
Welcome. Step down the front.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我不知道
I don’t know.
她来了
Here she comes.

Oh.
抱歉我迟到了 兄弟
Sorry I’m late, old boy.
快开始了吧
Not long now.
亲爱的朋友 今天我们齐聚一堂…
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight…
我只能再等几分钟
I can only wait a few more minutes.
她一定会到
She’ll be here.
这到底是怎么回事
What do you think is happening?
我想她不会来了 兄弟
I don’t think she’s coming, old boy.
快点过去 快点 往前走
Come on. Go on, off you go. That’s it. Go on.
早安 亲爱的
Morning, my love.
快走
Come on.
把它们赶进去 约翰
Bring them in, John.
抓住这只
Grab this one.
艾佛丁小姐来了
Miss Everdene’s here now,
你们最好认真工作
so you better do your best work.
我说的就是你 卡根
I’m looking at you, Coggan.
你少多嘴 莉迪
Yeah, you keep quiet, Liddy.
你在干嘛
What you doing?
也许你愿意过来帮忙
Perhaps you’d care to lend a hand?
你觉得我不会这么做
You don’t think I would?
对 你不会
No, you wouldn’t.
过来
Come here.
她要进去了
There, she’s getting in.
做得好 夫人
Well done, ma’am.
拉过去 约瑟夫 小心
Gangway through. Hey, Joseph. Joseph, look.
早安 包伍德先生
Good morning, Mr. Boldwood.
艾佛丁小姐
Miss Everdene.
包伍德先生问他能不能跟你说句话
Mr. Boldwood wondered if he might have a word with you.
包伍德先生 当然可以
Mr. Boldwood. Of course.
一千亩 有耕地也有牲口
One thousand acres. A mix of arable and livestock.
紧邻艾佛丁农场
Adjacent to Everdene.
一片果园 一间温室
An orchard. Glasshouse.
我还养了几只有趣的猪
I have some interesting pigs.
下次再看好了
Some other time, perhaps.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的房♥子很漂亮
You have a very beautiful house.
包伍德先生
Mr. Boldwood?
艾佛丁小姐
Miss Everdene.
我希望…
I want
非常希望…这是我最想做的事
very much, more than anything,
请你成为我的妻子
to have you as my wife.
艾佛丁小姐 请你嫁给我
Miss Everdene, marry me.
我…
I…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!