请等一下
Excuse me.
如果想找工作可以去威瑟贝里试试
You might try Weatherbury. If you’re looking for work,
那里有个农场及需人手
there’s a farm there needs all the help it can get.
对 那位小伙子
Yes. The young lad there.
我会去的 谢谢你
I will. Thank you.
和你的朋友一起
And your friend as well.
今天很凉 你应该穿件斗篷
You should have a cloak for a day like this.
法兰西斯会照顾我
Francis will take care of me.
我们快结婚了
We are to be married soon.
再见
Good-bye.
薪水丰厚
Come on, a decent wage.
让家人以你为荣
Make your family proud.
吃住不愁 谁愿意加入
Food, shelter. Who will join us?
快去叫醒农场其他的人
Go and wake up the other farms!
叫他们过来 我们需要更多帮手
Get them down here! We need more hands!
我们需要更多人
We need more men now!
叫醒他们
Wake them up!
先找史密斯兄弟过来
Go and get the Smith brothers first.
自己小心 火势正在蔓延
Protect yourself, the fire’s spreading!
谁负责发号♥施令
Who’s in charge here?
干草堆完蛋了 都烧光了
We’re losing the ricks! The rick is lost.
我们必须挽救谷仓 快过来帮我
We need to save the barn. Come on, help me!
去拿更多水过来 我们需要水
Come on, get some more water! Get some more water!
-把它推倒 用力 -用力
-We need to push this out. -Come on!
用力
Heave!
用力
Heave!
用力
Heave!
快点 用力推
Come on, push!
所有人都出去
Everybody out! Everybody out!
这里需要更多水
Water! More over here!
谷仓快烧掉了
The barn’s going up!
把麻袋都扛出去 屋顶要塌了
Get the sacks out, the roof’s about to go!
他在上面干嘛
What’s he doing up there?
失去谷仓就等于失去一切
We lose the barn, we lose everything.
约瑟夫 去拿扫帚
Joseph, bring those brooms over
把这里打扫干净
and let’s get this sorted out.
大家注意 农场主人来了
Look sharp, men, the farmer’s here.
欧克先生 是你吗
Mr. Oak, is that you?
你想雇用牧羊人吗 夫人
Perhaps you want a shepherd, ma’am?
我欠你一个大人情 欧克先生
I owe you an immense debt, Mr. Oak.
如果失去这些东西 农场就完了
If I’d have lost all of this, I’d have lost my farm.
这是你的农场
Your farm?
是我继承的遗产
My inheritance.
父母过世时我也在这住过一阵子
My home, too, for a while when my parents died.
叔叔过世后把它留给我
When my uncle passed away, he left it to me.
虽然它现在有点残破
Of course, it’s a little ragged now,
但以前是方圆几哩内最棒的农场
but this once used to be the finest farm for miles.
我打算让它重新振作起来
And I intend to make it so again.
也许你觉得我的想法很可笑
Perhaps you find the idea preposterous.
我已失去嘲笑别人的资格
I no longer have that luxury.
我对你的损失深感遗憾 欧克先生
I’m truly sorry to hear of your loss, Mr. Oak,
如果命运的变化
but if our reversal of fortune
让你感到尴尬
causes you any embarrassment…
完全不会…夫人
Not at all, ma’am.
比利斯莫贝利 9先令8便士
Billy Smallbury? 9 and 8 pence.
约瑟夫普尔格拉斯
Joseph Poorgrass?
快过去 约瑟夫
Go on, Joseph.
快过去
Go on, lad.
帽子脱掉
Hat off.
你负责什么工作 约瑟夫
And what do you do, Joseph?
一般杂务
I does general things.
春天时也射乌鸦
And in spring I shoot the rooks
跟帮忙杀猪 先生
and help at pig killing, sir.
我是说夫人
I mean ma’am.
7先令9便士
7 and 9 pence.
再加9便士 因为我是新老板
And another 9 because I’m new.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, ma’am.
芬妮罗宾
Now, Fanny Robbin?
芬妮罗宾在吗
Where is Fanny Robbin?
她在哪里
Where is she?
她跑掉了 女士
She’s run away, ma’am.
她跟一个士兵跑了
She’s gone off with a soldier, ma’am.
不是士兵 是中士
Not a soldier, a sergeant.
总管潘尼魏斯
Bailiff Pennyways?
你的10先令 再加10先令
Here is 10 shillings and a further 10.
为什么
Why?
我们的合作到此结束 你被解雇了
This ends our association. You are dismissed.
我不明白 小姐
I beg pardon, miss?
我叔叔在世时
When my uncle was alive,
农场很赚钱
this was a fine, productive farm.
他过世后 农场一落千丈
Since his death, it has fallen into ruin.
请你搞清楚 小姐
I can only assume… Now see here, miss.
你不能这样随便开除人
You can’t get rid of people like that.
我决定不需要总管
I have resolved to have no bailiff at all,
也能管理农场农场所有事务
I have decided to manage everything.
潘尼魏斯先生 请你听我说
Mr. Pennyways, if you’ll listen to me for a moment.
潘尼魏斯先生 谷仓差点被烧毁
Mr. Pennyways, a fire threatened to destroy the barn
但你却不见踪影
and you are nowhere to be found.
我不需要像你这样的人
I have no use for a man like you, Mr. Pennyways.
你被解雇了
You are dismissed.
如果我是你们就会趁早抽身
Get out while you can, if I were you.
大家都已见过新的牧羊人欧克先生
Now you’ve all met our new shepherd, Mr. Oak.
你了解自己的职责吗 欧克先生
You understand your duties, Mr. Oak?
有问题的话我会提出 夫人
If I don’t, I’ll ask, ma’am.
从现在起农场主人由女人当家
From now on, you have a mistress, not a master.
我还不清楚自己的能力
I don’t yet know my talents in farming,
但我会全力以赴
but I shall do my best.
别认为我是女人
Don’t suppose, because I’m a woman,
就不懂得分辨
I don’t know the difference between
情况的好坏
bad goings-on and good.
我会在你们睡醒之前起床
I shall be up before you’re awake.
你们起床时我已在农场里工作
I shall be a-field before you are up.
我打算让这里焕然一新
It is my intention to astonish you all.
都回去工作吧
Back to work, please.
我还是在这里等你好了
Perhaps I should wait here?
不行
No.
别瞎说 莉迪 你是我的伙伴
Nonsense, Liddy. You’re my companion.
全部拿进去
All of these?
全部拿进去
All of them.
抬头挺胸 莉迪
Head high, Liddy.
不需要迟疑
If they stare, do not hesitate.
别忘了我们有权利来这个地方
Remember, we have as much right to be here as anyone.
早安
Good morning.
莉迪 请把东西摆好
Liddy, if you lay things out.
是的 小姐
Yes, miss.
各位 我们继续谈生意吧
Gentlemen, shall we get back to business?
给你 先生
There you go, sir.
这品质一摸就知道
If you feel it, you can feel the quality.
这谷粒品质不错 小姐
This is fine grain, miss.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许我们应该离开 小姐
Perhaps we should leave, miss.
其他货都比不上这批
But none of it as good as this lot.
的确不错
It’s good stuff, I’ll grant you that.
由你决定 如果你想跟别人买♥♥
Well, it’s up to you. If you wanna go elsewhere…
不 不…
No, no, no…
史东先生
Farmer Stone?
敝姓艾佛丁 是前农场主人的侄女
It’s Miss Everdene. Farmer Everdene’s niece.
他每次提到您都相当敬佩
He talked about you with such great admiration.
您当然可以货比三家
Of course, you’re welcome to try elsewhere,
但您会发现我们的谷物品质超越以往
but I think you’ll find the grain as good as it’s ever been.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!