但是当你快饿死时 甚至鱼腥味都会觉得好
But even fish smells good when you’re starving to death.
我们会有什么损失 他是唯一的线索
What have we got to lose? He’s the only clue left.
你有200美元吗
You got $200 on you?
你比我更清楚
You know me better than that.
当然没有 再给我一个
Of course not. Fix me another one of these.
你不需要 你已经有一个了
You don’t need another one. You already got one.
我们只有两个小时去那里
We only got two hours to get there.
-我要在车上吃 -走吧
– I’ll eat it in the car. – Come on.
你真难应付
You’re impossible.
两杯啤酒 麻烦
A couple of beers, please.
他迟到了
He must be late.
谢谢
Thank you, dear.
孩子们 去坐那边
You kids sit over there.
-哦 今天周日的学校如何 -吵死了
– How was Sunday school today? – Noisy.
-五瓶可乐 麻烦 -我们没有吵啊
– Five Cokes, please. – We didn’t make any noise.
这就对了 所以你才在这里
That’s right. That’s why you’re here.
不要怪我
Don’t blame me.
我有说什么吗
Did I say anything?
-你好 抱歉 我迟到了 -我帮你搬张椅子
– Hello. I’m sorry I’m late. – I’ll get you a chair.
-没关系 我坐这儿 -我和你坐一起
– That’s all right. I’ll sit over here. – I’ll join you.
瞧 好手段
Look at that. Nice arrangement.
别下流了 乔治
Don’t be obscene, George.
喔
Oh.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
让头脑保持清醒 好吗
Just see that you keep you head screwed on straight, will you?
他不会来了
He’s not coming.
噢 就这样结束了
Well, that’s the end of that.
乔治 在急什么
George, what’s the big hurry?
开慢一点 好吗
Just slow down a little, will ya, please?
我说了别开那么快 乔治
I told you not to drive so fast, George!
我不知道怎么回事 油门好像卡住了
I don’t know what’s wrong. The accelerator seems to be sticking.
乔治 看在老天的份上 开慢点 好吗
George, for God’s sake, slow up, will ya?
我做不到
I can’t.
我的汉堡快要吐出来了
My hamburger’s coming up.
油门 卡住了
The accelerator… is stuck.
踩煞车
Use the brakes!
-没反应 -什么
– They don’t work. – What?
-煞车没反应 -什么意思
– The brakes don’t work. – What do you mean?
-乔治 -拜托 别抓我 看在老天的份上
– George! – Come on, woman. Don’t grab me, for God’s sake!
不是我 是煞车坏了
It’s not me. It’s the brakes don’t work.
我快得心脏病了 乔治
I’m getting violently ill, George.
-你快让我窒息了 布兰琪 老天 -乔治
– You’re chokir me, Blanche, for Christ’s sake! – George!
快想办法
Do something!
拉手煞车 伸手拉手煞车
Grab the brake! Reach down and pull the hand brake.
-快拉 -我在拉了
– Pull on it! – I am pulling!
你的手别抓方向盘 快拉
Get your hands off the steering wheel. Pull on it!
-我在拉了 -快拉
– I am pulling. – Pull it.
快啊
Come on.
你的手别抓方向盘 该死的
Get your hand off the goddamn wheel!
我得离开这条路
I gotta get off this road.
布兰琪 坚持住
Blanche, just hang on.
有趣吗
Wasrt that fun?
-去你的 乔治·鲁尼 -你吃错药啦
– Damn you, George Lumley! – What’s the matter with you?
-不是我 是马洛尼 -开车的不是他
– It was’t me. It’s Maloney. – He was’t driving!
那当然 是他对车动了手脚 弄坏了煞车
Of course, but he screwed up the car and broke the brakes.
-马洛尼 -没错
– Maloney? – Yes.
你认为这是巧合 布兰琪
You think it’s a coincidence, Blanche?
嗯
Huh?
你的车 可能要大修几天了
Your car… is gonna be out of commission for a couple days.
我们想个办法回家吧
So let’s go find us another way to get home.
乔治 你没事吧
George. Are you all right?
嗯 我想是吧 你呢
Mm-hmm. I think so. How about you?
我很好 对不起
I’m okay. I’m sorry.
-你真的认为马洛尼要我们死 -嗯哼
– Do you really think Maloney wanted us dead? – Mm-hmm.
为什么 老天 为何有人会想这样对我们
Why, in the name of God, would anyone want to do that to us?
我不知道
I don’t know,
但可以打赌 肯定和你那个 神秘的朋友艾迪·休奎奇有关
but you can bet is has something to do with your mysterious friend, Eddie Shoebridge.
或许马洛尼就把他埋在他家后院
Maloney’s probably got him buried in his backyard.
不希望被我们给找到
Doesrt want us to find out.
那边
That way.
你好 抱歉 迟到了
Hi there. Sorry I’m late.
恭喜你对我们的车干的好事 做得很完美 马洛尼
Congratulations on the nice job you did on our car, Maloney.
为什么你们俩要站在路中间
What are you two doir standir in the middle of the road?
你明知我们为何站在路上 马洛尼
You know perfectly well what we’re doing on the road, Maloney.
你一定就是布兰琪·泰勒 很高兴见到你 你的车子呢
You must be Blanche Tyler. Pleased to meet ya. Where’s your car?
这么说吧 它不太听话 你明白我的意思吧
Let’s just say it ain’t in runnir order, you know what I mean?
上车 我载你们到最近的车站
Hop in. I’ll give ya a lift to the nearest station.
不 谢了 我们不坐灵车
No, thank you. We don’t ride in hearses.
你以为我是来这里玩的
You think I came up here for the fun of it?
是你要我带你去派对 那人认识艾迪·休奎奇的太太啊
Then you want me to take you to this party that knows Eddie Shoebridge’s wife.
你为什么不继续前进 自己走吧 马洛尼 我们当没看到
Why don’t you just go ahead, uh, by yourself this time, Maloney. We’ll skip it.
他真是迷人
He’s all charm.
那是谁
Who’s that?
是马洛尼 他跟着我们
That’s Maloney. He’s after us.
快点
Come on.
嘿 伙计们 我们快闪
Hey, guys, let’s get the hell outta here.
我们最好通知警♥察♥
We better get the police.
然后损失我们的一万美元
And lose our $10,000?
我能帮你吗 夫人
May I be of some help to you, madam?
-我想看一些手镯 -要特定款式吗
– I’d like to see some bracelets. – Any particular kind?
你有绿宝石或珍珠的吗
Do you have anything with turquoise, or perhaps pearls?
-我们的客人还好吗 -他很好
– Anything wrong with our houseguest? – He’s fine.
我给了他一顿丰盛的午餐 和一瓶新产的红酒
I gave him a very nice lunch and a fresh bottle of wine.
-或许这其中一条会吸引你 -这些是海洋珍珠
– Maybe one of these will appeal to you? – Are those seed pearls?
是的
That’s right.
-你来这里干嘛 -这些看起来像淡水珍珠
– What are you doing here? – These look like freshwater pearls.
有消息传来
The message has come through on KFAG.
他们已经准备好 我们所提出的宝石了
They’ve located the stone we asked for.
在纽约温士顿
In New York. Harry Winston.
53克拉
Fifty-three carats.
这些都很好 多少钱
These are very nice. How much are they?
315美元 含税
$315, including tax.
我们什么时候行动
When do we make the pickup?
明晚9:30
Tomorrow night, 9:30.
好的 现在回家吧
Good. Now go on home.
你能不能把这些先预留下来
Would it be possible for you to set these aside…
以便我可以带丈夫过来看看
so that I can bring in my husband and he can look at them?
当然可以 夫人
Of course, madam.
还有一个坏消息
Now for the bad news.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
没用的废物 他搞砸了
Incompetent bastard. He blew it.
现在我们得自己去干掉他们
Now we’ll have to eliminate these two ourselves.
-我们 -没错
– Ourselves? – That’s right.
明晚 等我们把客人送走后
Tomorrow night, right after we return our guest.
-我不行 -你必须做
– I can’t. – You must.
记着 共谋等同于主谋
Remember: Share and share alike.
你别说了 别说了
You stop it! Stop it!
-决定了吗 -这个好
– Decide on something? – That’ll be fine.
我要这一个
I’ll have it wrapped.
但不仅如此 远远不止于此
But it was more than that, much more than that…
你留下了生命中珍贵的礼物
that you left behind as your precious gift to life.
是的 乔森·马洛尼 你是一个慷慨的人
Yes, Joseph Maloney, you were a generous man.
你献出了你的心和灵魂
You gave of your heart and soul.
你献出了最好的你
You gave the very best that was in you,
凡世上无人比你付出的更多
and no more than that can be asked of mortal man on this earth.
你深爱你的妻子
You loved your wife dearly.
你给予你亲爱的母亲和父亲
You bestowed upon your dear mother and father…
所有的照料 所有的关心
all the care, all the attention,
在他们的晚年 给予他们需要的耐心和安慰
patience and comfort that they needed… in the sunset of their lives.
我们这些留下的人们
And those of us who are left behind…