你找到他了 那就是他的住所 并且你现在就要过去
You found him, and that’s where he lives, and that’s where you’re going now.
-谢谢 皮特 -随时候劳 布兰琪
– Thanks, Pete. – Any time, Blanche.
你要去踩点了
You wanna go over the new pickup spot once again?
我记在心里
I know it by heart.
你没问题吧
Are you all right?
-我没问题 -你确定
– I will be. – You sure?
必须在9:30前到达 我们走吧
Have to be there at 9:30. Let’s get going.
伍德主教 该走了
Bishop Wood, it’s time to go.
你有穿上你的法衣吗
Have you your vestments on?
是的 但我还没吃完鸡
Yes, but I haven’t finished the chicken.
对不起 阁下
I’m sorry, Your Excellency.
我要你照以下说的做
Here’s what I want you to do.
请把椅子放在房♥间中♥央♥
Place the armchair in the center of the room…
背对着门 坐在椅子上
facing away from the door and seat yourself in it.
你会睡得很安稳
You’re going to be comfortably put to sleep.
只是一小段时间
But it’ll last only for a short while.
非常感谢你 你想得真周到
Thank you very much. You are most considerate.
当你准备好后 让我知道
Let me know when you’re ready.
顺便说一下 我还没看完那本书
By the way. I haven’t quite finished that book…
你让我看书真好
you were kind enough to let me have.
我想 能让我带走吗
May I, uh, take it along?
好带走我们的指纹
With our fingerprints on it? Tsk, tsk, tsk.
不错的尝试 阁下
Nice try, Your Excellency.
谢谢 不烦你了 我准备好了
Thank you. Don’t bother, then. I’m ready.
好的 我会把你的灯熄灭
All right, I’ll be turning your light off now.
我们不能迟到 看看是谁 小心点
We mustrt be late. See who it is, and be careful.
是她 那个女人 布兰琪·泰勒
It’s her. That woman. Blanche Tyler.
简直难以置信
This is incredible!
-计程车司机和她在一起 -只有她
– Is that cab driver with her? – She’s alone.
如果我不是要在35分钟内办事
If I didn’t have to make this pickup in 35 minutes…
我们应该怎么做
What are we going to do?
什么也别做
Nothing!
等一会儿
Until later tonight.
-她不见了 -快点 走吧
– She’s gone. – Come on. Let’s go.
快 快 快
Hurry, hurry, hurry!
-我想你说过 -我知道
– I thought you said… – I know.
-亚当森先生 -看着他
– Mr. Adamson? – Watch him.
喔 亚当森先生 真幸运 我没有错过你
Oh, Mr. Adamson. How lucky I am not to have missed you.
-显然你没有听到我在前门按铃 -显然是
– Apparently you didn’t hear me at the front door. – Apparently.
我叫布兰琪·泰勒 是个通灵师
I am Madame Blanche Tyler, the spiritualist.
晚安 甜心
Good evening, honey.
布兰琪女士 我能麻烦你
Madame Blanche, I wonder if I might suggest to you to remove
把你的车移开我们的车道吗
your car from our driveway.
-我们约会快迟到了 -喔 是的
– We’re terribly late for an appointment. – Well, yes.
当你听到我来的原因 亚当森先生 或者该称呼休奎奇
When you hear why I’ve come, Mr. Adamson… Or should I say Shoebridge?
-你就不会介意迟到了 -我亲爱的女士
– You won’t mind being late at all. – My dear lady,
-我很清楚你来的原因 -你怎么知道的
– I know exactly why you’ve come here. – How could you?
-你和你的朋友 那个计程车司机 -你认识乔治
– And exactly why you and your friend, that cab driver… – You know George?
过去几个星期以来一直在追查我 就好像两条嗜血的猎犬
Have been sniffing along my trail like two eager bloodhounds these past few weeks.
我没有这样想 亚当森先生
I had no idea, Mr. Adamson.
-好吧 布兰琪女士 你找到我了 -真是好极了
– All right, Madame Blanche, you found me. – Music to my ears.
我非常愿意听取你的要求
I’m perfectly willing to listen to your demands,
不论是什么 但不是现在
whatever they might be, but not right now.
没有要求 亚当森先生 噢 不 不 不
No demands, Mr. Adamson. Oh, no, no, no!
是几乎没有 朱莉亚·兰伯特 不会向你要求什么
Hardly that. Julia Rainbird wants nothing from you…
但是你必须做她的继承人 继承所有兰伯特家的财富
but the privilege of making you heir to the entire Rainbird fortune.
所有的 动人的数百万美元
The whole, lovely millions and millions of it.
如果她有提出任何要求 那就是要我找到你
Now if she made any demands at all, they were on me to find you.
透过通灵的手段 那是当然的
Through psychic means, of course.
让我搞清楚一下
Let me get this straight.
这就是你和 你的朋友一直追查我的原因
Is that the only reason you and your friend have been, shall we say, investigating me?
喔 是的 不要以为这很容易
Oh, yes. And don’t think it’s been easy.
噢 亚当森先生 你给了我和乔治魔鬼般的考验
Oh, Mr. Adamson, you’ve given George and me the devil’s own time of it.
追踪打从你婴儿时期被遗弃开始
Tracing you from a foundling baby…
一直到叫做休奎奇的青年 然后是叫做亚当森的男士
to a young boy named Shoebridge to a man named Adamson.
噢 但是 亚当森先生 你就在这里 我也在这里
Oh, but, Mr. Adamson, here you are, : Here I am.
这对我们来说 真是快乐的时刻 不是吗
It’s a happy moment for us all, isn’t it?
是主教
It’s the Bishop.
有谁知道你来这里
Does anyone know that you’ve come here?
没有人知道
No one know…
有谁会知道
Anyone kn-know?
不 连灵魂也没有
No. Not a soul.
即使是乔治的灵魂
Not even George soul.
你没有什么好担心的 亚当森先生
You have nothing to worry about, Mr. Adamson.
我保证
I promise.
我不会吐露半个字 给任何人
I won’t breathe a word… to anyone.
看来布兰琪·泰勒女士 需要休息一下
It looks like Miss Tyler needs some rest.
你不听我的话
Will you do as I say?
不 不
No. No.
打开门
Unlock the door.
高兴一点 法兰
Cheer up, Fran.
让我们去取新的钻石 来装饰我们的吊灯吧
Let’s go get the new diamond for our chandelier.
哇 真是漂亮
Wow. It’s gorgeous.
现在轮到布兰琪女士了
And now for Madame Blanche.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
布兰琪
Blanche?
布兰琪
Blanche?
布兰琪
Blanche?
如果我说得太多 也许是因为你不说话
If I’m talking too much, perhaps it’s because you’re not talking.
我胃痛 亚瑟 它不同意谋杀
It’s my stomach, Arthur. Murder doesn’t agree with it.
你以为我很期待
You think I’m looking forward to it?
如果乔森·马洛尼能干一点 他们现在早就都死了
If Joe Maloney had been more efficient, they’d both be dead by now.
你可以拿走我的那一份 亚瑟
You can have my share, Arthur.
你可以把两颗钻石都占为己有 只要你能结束一切
You can keep both diamonds all to yourself if you’ll just end it.
我会告诉你该怎么做
I’ll tell you what I’ll do.
如果你帮我把这个睡美人 从地窖搬到我们的车上
If you help me carry Sleeping Beauty up out of the cellar, load her into our car…
开车送她去荒芜的公路 那些可以自杀的地方
and drive her out to some deserted road where a suicide can take place,
我向你保证 我们可以来讨论这件事
I promise you we’ll talk this thing over.
-好吗 -计程车司机怎么办
– Okay? – What about the cab driver?
如果她能找到我们 我相信他也可以
If she was able to find us, I’m sure he can too.
-他逃不出我们的手掌心 -是你的手 不是我的
– He’ll walk right into our hands. – Your hands, not mine.
你不觉得我们 应该下去看一看她吗
Don’t you think we ought to go down and take a look at her?
自从我们给她注射以来 已经有一段时间了
It’s been a while since we gave her that shot.
-你去 -好吧
– You do it. – Okay.
你会很高兴知道她仍然昏迷着
You’ll be happy to know she’s still unconscious.
-布兰琪 -嘘
– Blanche. – Shh!
我会这样结束 把管子的一端
I’ll put this end into her exhaust pipe…
接到排气管 另一端放在车窗中
and the other end in the window.
这样看来就像是自杀
That way, it’ll look like suicide.
最好现在就去把她带过来
Better go and get her now.
我要把她放在我们车里 你开她的
I’ll take her in our car. You follow in hers.
你抓住她的双脚
You take hold of her feet.
老天 她还真重
Jesus, she’s heavy.
乔治
George!
抓到他们了
Got ’em.
布兰琪 你演的太好了
Blanche, you faked that one beautifully.
你仍然是冠军
You are still the champ.
谢谢 乔治
Thank you, George.
你知道这两个的赏金值多少吗
Do you realize how much the reward is for those two?
是的
Yes.
但是你知道 如果我们能够
But do you realize how much more the reward would be…
找到钻石 还会有多少奖励吗
if we could find the diamonds and turn ’em in?
你怎么了
What’s the matter with you?

I…
布兰琪 怎么回事
Blanche, what’s the matter?
布兰琪 怎么回事
Blanche, what’s the matter?
怎么了
What is it?
布兰琪 你办到了
Blanche, you did it!
你真是个通灵师
You are psychic!
-我们在楼梯上干嘛 -你不再是假的
– What am I doing here on the stairs? – You’re not a fake.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!