你同意吗?
Did you agree?
对。
Yes.
过来,过来,过来!
Come on, get it over, get it over!
三号♥球!
Ball three!
加油!
Come on!
快点,迈克。-快走!加油!
Come on, Mike. – Move! Come on!
打两下!
Strike two!
从芝加哥和匹兹堡起飞的31次航♥班♥…
Flight 31 from Chicago and Pittsburgh…
弗雷德!
Fred!
现在到达四号♥门。
…now arriving at gate four.
那是他的飞机吗?
Is that his plane?
你不必来,我可以搞定的。
You didn’t have to come, I could’ve handled it.
算了吧。我可不打算这么做。
Forget it. I’m not gonna go through with it.
但是,唐,你说。。。-我不在乎我说了什么!
But, Don, you said… – I don’t care what I said!
他没有胆量,他做不到。
He hasn’t the guts, he can’t do it.
听着,有你在那里帮助他。。。-那是行不通的。
Look, with you there to help him… – It wouldn’t work.
他只是个负重的人,我们得把它放在合适的地方
He’s just dead weight, something we’d have to ease out of place
每次我们想做任何事的时候。
every time we wanted to get anything done.
好吧,如果不是达德利,谁?
All right, then, if not Dudley, who?
我。
Me.
你听见了吗?-是的,我听到了。
Did you hear me? – Yes, I heard you.
嗯。。。-算了吧。
Well… – Forget it.
为什么?-你没有机会。
Why? – You haven’t got a chance.
那么,你昨晚在说什么?
Well, then, what were you talking about last night?
那是昨晚。
That was last night.
你有机会改变主意,是吗?
You’ve had a chance to change your mind, is that it?
我还没准备好。
I’m not ready yet.
再过五年,公♥司♥就要破产了。
Five more years to be properly seasoned while the company goes down the drain.
没人说。。。-我从未在《财富》杂♥志♥上看到过自己的照片。
Nobody said… – I’ve never had my picture in Fortune.
我偶尔把手弄脏一次。我不知道规则。
I get my hands dirty once in a while. I don’t know the rules.
我不老也不累,也不弱也不害怕。
I’m not old and tired, or weak and afraid.
现在,听我说。-不再是了。
Now, listen to me. – Not anymore.
这是我的主意,记住,不是你的。
This was my idea, remember that, not yours.
也许我错了。
Maybe I was wrong.
也许我没意识到你的脑袋有多热。
Maybe I didn’t realize just how hot your head really is.
布拉德一直拥有的一件事就是尊重。
One thing Bullard always had was respect.
听着,弗雷德,我不是有意的。。。
Now, look, Fred, I didn’t mean to…
沃尔特会出来的。现在,我们时间不多了。
Walt will be coming out. Now, we haven’t got much time.
你不明白吗?不可能是达德利。
Don’t you understand? It can’t be Dudley.
听着,你和杰西在我后面。。。-不,唐。不是杰西。
Look, with you and Jesse behind me… – No, Don. Not Jesse.
我希望我不用告诉你这些。
I was hoping I wouldn’t have to tell you this.
什么?-当我和杰西说话的时候,
What? – When I talked to Jesse,
我提起你的名字。
I brought your name up.
嗯?-他不同意。
Well? – He wouldn’t go along.
我不明白。
I don’t understand.
杰西和我一直在一起工作。我不敢相信他对我有这种感觉。
Jesse and I have always worked together. I can’t believe he feels that way about me.
是的,唐。-为什么?
He does, Don. – Why?
哦,20年后,当你像杰西这么大的时候,
Oh, 20 years from now, when you’re Jesse’s age,
也许你会明白的。
maybe you’ll understand.
至少现在你可以意识到让达德利当总统
At least now you can realize that giving Dudley the presidency
不仅仅是一个老人的疯狂想法。
wasn’t just an old man’s crazy idea.
你能忘掉达力吗?
Will you forget about Dudley?
没有杰西。。。-我不需要他。没有他我也能做到。
Without Jesse… – I don’t need him. I can do it without him.
怎么做?-四票。
How? – Four votes.
我们两个就在这里。-是的。
We’re two right here. – Yes.
茱莉亚·特雷德韦三岁了。-哦,但是。。。
Julia Tredway is three. – Oh, but…
为什么不?第四个从飞机上下来。
Why not? And the fourth one is coming off of that plane.
你得和他谈谈,弗雷德。
You’ve got to talk to him, Fred.
你怎么能指望我。。。-我不在乎怎么做。一定要完成。
Well, how do you expect me… – I don’t care how. It’s got to be done.
这是命令吗?
Is that an order?
是的,这是命令。
Yes, that’s an order.
好吧。
All right.
我最好去茱莉亚·特雷德韦家。
I’d better get over to Julia Tredway’s.
也许你最好让我和她谈谈。
Maybe you’d better let me talk to her.
关于她和布拉德有些事你不知道。
There are things you don’t know about her and Bullard.
你照顾沃尔特·达德利。
You take care of Walt Dudley.
沃尔特!-哦,弗雷德,你能来真是太好了。
Walt! – Oh, Fred, it was good of you to come.
我还是不敢相信那个老人。
I still can’t believe it about the old man.
我有我的车。-哦,不,我。。。
I’ve got my car. – Oh, no, I…
我在等有人来接我。
I’m expecting someone to pick me up.
我想我们应该去塔楼。我想和你谈谈。
I thought we’d go to the Tower. I want to talk to you.
嗯,那怎么办?-关于总统职位。
Well, what about? – About the presidency.
听着,现在不行,我。。。我现在不能和你在一起。
Look, not now, I… I just can’t be with you now.
听着,我们得在开会前谈谈。这很重要。
Look, we’ve got to talk before the meeting. This is important.
我们指望你帮我们阻止罗兰·肖。
We’re counting on you to help us stop Loren Shaw.
不是现在。
Not now.
不过,你确实有我们的感觉,不是吗?
You do feel the way we do, though, don’t you?
我刚告诉过你我现在不想讨论这个问题。
I just told you I don’t want to discuss it now.
这还不够简单吗?
Isn’t that plain enough?
非常简单。
Very plain.
J.沃尔特·达德利,请到联合售票处报到。
J. Walter Dudley, kindly report to the United ticket counter.
J.沃尔特·达德利,请到联合售票处报到。
J. Walter Dudley, kindly report to the United ticket counter.
哦,达德利先生,我有个口信给你。
Oh, Mr. Dudley, I have a message for you.
肖先生不能在这里见你了,
Mr. Shaw won’t be able to meet you here,
但他希望你5点到联邦俱乐部和他会合。
but he’d like to have you join him at the Federal Club at 5:00.
谢谢你。-不客气,达德利先生。
Thank you. – You’re welcome, Mr. Dudley.
伊迪丝,别等我,我不在家。
Edith, don’t wait for me, I won’t be home.
不,不,一切都好。我要为唐·沃林做一件事。
No, no, everything is all right. I have a job to do for Don Walling.
再见。
Goodbye.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
非常感谢。
Thank you.
哦,亲爱的,多好啊。
Oh, honey, how nice.
我不想不辞而别。
I didn’t wanna leave without saying goodbye.
宝贝,你得明白昨晚的事。
Baby, you’ve got to understand about last night.
但我知道。
But I do.
我没有帮你,你当然也没有帮我。
I’m not helping you, and you’re certainly not helping me.
所以,我要离开这里。
So, I’m getting out of here.
我不会让你走的。-哦,是的,你会的。
I won’t let you go. – Oh, yes, you will.
你一生中从未遇到过不愉快的情况。
You’ve never faced an unpleasant situation in your whole life.
你永远不会。
You never will.
你太忙了。
You’re too busy being popular.
伊娃,你要我怎么做?
Eva, what do you want me to do?
关于我,没什么。
About me, nothing.
关于你自己,
About yourself,
你什么也做不了,在你如此害怕的时候。
there’s nothing you can do, not while you’re so afraid.
拜托,亲爱的。。。-不!
Please, honey… – No!
你再找一片阿司匹林。
You go find yourself another aspirin tablet.
听着,宝贝,我得去俱乐部。
Look, baby, I have to be at the Club.
开车送我去,我们可以好好谈谈,嗯?
Drive me there and we can talk this over, huh?
沃尔特,出租车就在那边。
Walt, the taxis are right over there.
好吧,伊娃,我。。。
Okay, Eva, I…
我不知道你要去哪里,但这还不是终点。
I don’t know where you’re going, but this isn’t the end.
再见,沃尔特。
Goodbye, Walt.
你没有想象中那么了解我。
You don’t know me as well as you think you do.
一个人可以改变,你知道的。
A guy can change, you know.
想打赌吗?
Wanna bet?
玛丽!
Mary!
玛丽!
Mary!
嗨,亲爱的。-弗雷德打电♥话♥来了吗?
Hi, dear. – Fred call yet?
我们刚到家。-那就问露易丝。
Well, we just got home. – Then ask Louise.
哦,唐!-是的。
Oh, Don! – Yeah.
你在哪里?-在这里。
Where are you? – In here.
哦,没人打电♥话♥来。
Oh, nobody called.
好吧,试试奥尔德森的房♥子。他可能在那儿。
Well, try the Alderson house. He may be there.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你好,伊迪丝?唐沃林。弗雷德在吗?
Hello, Edith? Don Walling. Fred there?
你知道他去哪儿了吗?
Well, do you know where he went?
我懂了。
I see.
不,不,没关系。无论如何谢谢你。
No, no, never mind. Thanks anyway.
如果我嫁给你,你能告诉我发生了什么事吗?
If I marry you, will you tell me what’s going on?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!