不该是这样的 -什么 这没错
This is wrong! – What? It’s not wrong!
我…来迟了
l…I’m late.
你没事吧 来坐坐坐
闯大祸了 我的脑子承载不住了…
我可以随心想象出各种荒谬的东西 然后在另一个…
I can think of whatever nonsense I want and somewhere…
…在另外一个空间它真的存在
你想点开心的
你没事吧
你又发呆了
我做到了
I did it.
你说什么
Huh?
真的吗
太棒了
那你可以在派对开始前把文件送去
别忘了带上这些小饼干
Don’t forget these cookies.
迪尔德丽女士真的很喜欢吃这个
Miss Deirdre really likes them.
我下去了啊
无处不在
第二部分
不要破坏这个大惊喜
来来来 我需要你们帮忙
过来这边
Come on.
嗨 王太太
Hi, Mrs Wang.
嘿 妈 关于今天早上…
Hey, Mom. So, about this morning…
你别再耍花招了 -什么
Enough with your tricks. – What?
我知道你就在里面 -哇哦
I know you’re in there. – Whoa.
从我女儿身体里出来 -行了
Get out of my daughter. – OK!
妈 你是已经喝醉了吗
Mom, are you already drunk?
嘿 贝基 -怎么了
Hey, Becky. – Mmm-hmm?
你能去帮我爸准备派对吗
Can you go help my dad with the party?
现在吗
Now?
是的 -快去 贝基
Yeah. – Go, Becky.
去 快去
Go. Go.
谢啦 亲爱的
Thanks, babe.
你全都看到了 是不是
You see it all, don’t you?
如你所见
You can see
所有东西…
how everything…
…都只是粒子在振动叠加状态中的
..is just a random rearrangement
随机排列组合
of particles in a vibrating superposition.
我听不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you are talking about.
但我可以这么做
But I can do this.
什么
Huh?
但 你看…
But you see…
…我们所做的一切…
..how everything we do…
什么
What?
…都会在别的宇宙中
..gets washed away in a sea
消失得无影无踪
of every other possibility?
你无处不在
You’re everywhere.
你跟我一样
You’re like me.
你说得对
That’s right.
我就是你要找的那个人
I’m the one you’re looking for.
我就是那个会打败你的人
I’m the one who’s going to defeat you.
行吧
OK.
打我啊
Hit me.
朝我脸上打
Punch my face.
哎呀 好痛 好痛呀
Oh! Ow! Ow!
你少给我装 -痛痛
Oh, stop! – Wow.
嗨 爸
Hi, Dad.
伊芙琳 你还在这里干什么
我们…正在为今晚的派对练习唱歌♥呢
We’re…we’re just practising karaoke for tonight.
♪ 啦啦啦 ♪
♪ La-la-la! ♪
你不是送文件去了吗
-别担心
-这是我们最后一次机会了
我会处理好的
I will take care of it!
爸 她会处理好的 -你走吧
She’ll take care of it, Dad. – Go.
亲爱的你还好吗 -没事的
Honey, you OK? – It’s OK.
快走 -没事 我就是不小心跌到沙发上了
Go! – Yeah, I just fell on the couch.
走啊
Go!
好吧
OK.
疼… -他真贴心
Ow… – He’s so sweet.
好的
OK.
嘿 嘿 老妈
Hey, hey, buddy!
如果你不想跟我打那么…
If you don’t want to fight me, then…
那为什么 -什么为什么
Why? – Why what?
这一切…都是为了什么
What…what’s all this for?
为什么我在找你吗
Why was I looking for you?
是啊
Yeah.
坐这儿
Sit down.
快坐 吃点零食
Sit down, grab a snack,
让自己舒服些好吗
make yourself comfortable, huh?
嘿 你还好吗 -行吧
Oh, hey, you OK? – OK.
我们来加速一下这件事
Mmm. We can speed this up.
坐在缝上
Sit on the crack.
坐到沙发缝上好吗
Sit on the crack of the couch, OK?
坐舒服点
Get comfortable.
百吉饼
Bagel.
拜托你 我不在乎百吉饼
Please, I don’t care about the bagel.
我也不在乎阿尔法宇宙
I don’t care about the Alphaverse.
我只在乎我的乔伊
l only care about my Joy.
把我的女儿还给我
Give me back my daughter
然后我再也不会打扰你了
and I’ll leave you alone forever.
不好意思 做不到
Sorry! No can do.
为什么做不到
Why not?
我就是你的女儿 你女儿就是我
I am your daughter. Your daughter is me.
《瞬息全宇宙》
每个宇宙的乔伊都是丘布·图巴姬
Every version of Joy is Jobu Tupaki.
我就是你的女儿
你女儿就是我
每个宇宙的乔伊都是丘布·图巴姬
嗨
你不能将我们分开 -不
You can’t separate us. – No.
我能感受到你女儿所感受的一切
I have felt everything your daughter has felt.
而且我清楚…
And I know the joy…
…你作为我妈妈所给我带来的开心与痛苦
..and the pain of having you as my mother.
那么你也应该知道我只会做…
Then you know I would do…
正确的选择 只为了她好 为了你好
Only do the right thing for her, for you.
所谓“正确”不过是人因害怕而制♥造♥出来的小匣子
‘Right’ is a tiny box invented by people who are afraid
而我也知道被困在那个匣子里是什么感觉
and I know what it feels like to be trapped inside that box.
好朋友 老友来的
妈…
Mom…
不 我不是那个意思
No, it’s not like that.
但这是外公
It’s Gong Gong.
他是不同时代的人
He’s a different generation.
你不需要再拿他来做借口了
You don’t have to hide behind him anymore.
你该感到解脱
You should feel relieved.
贝果宇宙会让你看到事物的本质
The bagel will show you the true nature of things.
你也会像我一样从那个匣子里解脱出来的
You’ll be free from that box, just like me.
不 不 我跟你不一样
No, no, I’m not like you.
你还年轻 而且你的想法总是变来变去的
You’re young and your mind is always changing.
我清楚我自己是谁
I still know who I am.
你完全不知道自己做了些什么
You have no idea what you’ve done.
你会就这样永远被困住的
You’re stuck like this forever.
不 我要和我的乔伊一起回去
No, I’m going back with my Joy,
回到我的家庭里 去过我原本的生活
to my family, to live my life.
我幸福美满的生活
A happy life.
好吧
OK.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
感谢你们前来
Thank you so much for coming.
新年快乐 新年快乐
谢谢 谢谢你啊
Thank you. Thank your father.
一直以来…
All this time…
…我并不是为了要杀你才到处找你的
..I wasn’t looking for you so I could kill you.
我只是想找到一个人 能见我所见
I was just looking for someone who could see what I see.
感我所感
Feel what I feel.
之前你在问关于“我们的女儿”
真的是太疯狂了
但…
它也让我开始在想…
如果我…
♪恭喜恭喜恭喜你啊♪
你跟我一起走的话
♪恭喜恭喜恭喜你♪
而那个人…
And that someone…
迪尔德丽
税所那女的
离线
重新连接中…
…就是你