Or the first bird to be born without an egg.
就像第一个在月球出生的孩子
It is like being the first baby to be born on the moon.
就像…
It’s like being the…
– 没有消息! – 我们迟早会抓到他们的
– Negative! – We’ll catch them sooner or later.
这正是我迟早担心的 迟早我们要处理污染问题
That’s what I’m worried about later. Later we’ll do something about pollution.
然后要处理人口大爆♥炸♥
Later we’ll tackle the population explosion.
再接下来我们会面对核战争
Later we’ll do something about the nuclear war.
我们以为可以慢慢处理
We think we got all the time in the world.
这个世界还剩多少时间?
How much time has the world got?
肯定得有人去关心这个
Somebody has to begin to care.
哦! 就像宇宙里的星星 漂亮吗?
Oh! Like stars in space. Isn’t it beautiful?
是啊 漂亮 从这里看漂亮
Yes, it is. From here.
我们得继续赶路
We must move on.
谁发现的?
Who found it?
外场主管检查服务是发现的
The field superintendent on a service check.
它被藏在运作的机器里 我猜她不再需要这个了
It was hidden here in the workings. I guess she didn’t need this any more.
干嘛不接着搜查?
So why don’t we get moving?
这地方很大 我们要叫直升机来
It’s a big area. We’ve called for helicopters.
– 他们多久能到? – 二十分钟
– How long will they be? – 20 minutes.
– 怎么那么久? – 他们正在出火警
– Why so long? – They’re running down a fire report.
– 有消息通知我 – 是 长官
– Keep me posted. – Yes, sir.
– 出什么事了? – 他们发现佐拉的手提箱
– What’s the matter? – They found Zira’s suitcase.
– 路易斯真的曾经在这里玩吗? – 以前很可能干净多了
– Did Lewis really play here? – Oh, it was probably cleaner then.
现在臭死了
It stinks of man.
不 不 这是石油 还有死鱼
Oh, no, no. That’s oil. And dead fish.
这是人类采石油的用处吗? 用来杀鱼?
Is that what man wanted oil for? To kill fish?
你不喜欢他们 对吗?
You don’t like them very much, do you?
– 谁? – 人类
– Who? – Humans.
我们来这以后见过上百人了
We’ve met hundreds since we’ve been here,
我相信… 三个
and I trust… three.
– 他想吃东西了 – 是啊 那…
– He wants feeding. – Yes, well…
一定有比这里干净的地方
Well, there must be someplace cleaner than this.
我去周围看看
I’ll look around.
科尼利斯?
Cornelius?
我看见你抱着你的孩子 佐拉
I see you’ve had your baby, Zira.
总统委员会将它授权给我照顾
The Presidential Commission has empowered me to take it in my care.
把它给我
Give it to me.
科尼利斯!
Cornelius!
斯蒂薇
Stevie.
佐拉
Zira.
我要那个孩子 要是你不给我 我就开枪
I want that baby. If you won’t give it to me, I’ll shoot.
天啊 拦住他!
My God, stop him!
不!
No!
让你的人留在这里! 过来!
Keep your men here! Come on!
她在干嘛?
What’s she doing?
天啊
Oh, my God.
所有男人都来帮忙
All hands on the guy lines.
放下顶棚!
Drop the bail ring!
好了 后院其他人都去拆四角的柱子! 两两一组
All right, all extra hands in the back yards to the quarter poles! On the double.
包好帆布棚之后 所有人都去处理小动物的帐篷 明白吗?
As soon as you get that canvas packed, I want every hand in the menagerie tent. All right?
真是聪明的生物
Intelligent creature.
但却没了双亲
But that’s without mother and father